PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Jumper: Griffin's Story
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
slipintonite

Send a message via AIM to slipintonite

slipintonite's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Word To The Wise, Before You Begin!

This game will either frustrate you beyond words or be an easy 1000. Make no mistake it has nothing to do with skill but rather patience. I don't get angry very easily over video games but this game made me want to rage. The achievements are extremely easy, some are in fact glitchy but I got all of them within two playthroughs like the guide mentions. However I was made to believe I would breeze through this game and that just simply was not the case. The issue being mainly the rest of the game is so easy you never really practice the fighting mechanics, all you have to do is button mash. That ends with the last two bosses which if you make one mistake they will PUNISH YOU. I genuinely had to restart a dozen times because they were honestly just owning me over and over. Anyways all I can say is if you're confident you have the patience to deal with a crap game, crap graphics, and just out of nowhere difficulty then please pop this disc in. I have to admit that was one of the hardest "easy" 1000's I've ever achieved. Good luck!

thanks to Gackt for the amazing sig!
slipintonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #2
Darksam644

DarkSam644's Gamercard
Further advice

after finishing the game normally i had only the time limit and no dying achievements to go, and by some miricle i managed to get them both first go. I got very lucky. these last two will make you want to pull your hair out. so easy 900/1000, very difficult 1000/1000. much harder than 2 or 3 out of 10 that the roadmap states.

the restv of the game is easy, but the final fight is what will likely get you. with the final boss fight just stay away from him and look for patterns. only when you are sure your ready for a fight should you move in. Best of luck if you are willing to play this, because seriously, this game is ABYSMAL. I mean really fucking AWFUL
Darksam644 is offline   Reply With Quote