Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #31
JaWoR

Send a message via Skype™ to JaWoR

Y4v0R's Gamercard
It could be much easier if you just place a post counts somewhere in the My Profile page all those restrictions are pain in the ass...
JaWoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #32
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaWoR View Post
It could be much easier if you just place a post counts somewhere in the My Profile page all those restrictions are pain in the ass...
Your post count is listed on every post you make. Just look on the left. It's below where your avatar would be.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #33
Dobermann X

Dobermann X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
You need to have 50 posts in the forums in order for this to be fixed; you currently have 43, so you need to post 7 more times.
LoL!

Okay, now i have the "posts" requirements. What's next?
Dobermann X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #34
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobermann X View Post
LoL!

Okay, now i have the "posts" requirements. What's next?
Now you play the waiting game.

it should begin to track correctly in ~6-12 hours, and then update again every ~6-12 hours. Make sure your LIVE profile is set to public too. and you need to maintain posting on the forums, at least once every 60 days to remain on the leaderboards.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #35
Patrick Kerr1

Send a message via ICQ to Patrick Kerr1

PATRICK KERR1's Gamercard
Sorry to piggy back this thread but how do you find your previous posts?
Patrick Kerr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #36
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Kerr1 View Post
Sorry to piggy back this thread but how do you find your previous posts?
to find your post history, go into your profile, by clicking on your name above your avatar on your post, and then click 'view public profile'. Then on your profile, there should be ~5 green tabs going across the page, ''Visitor messages/About me/statistics/Friends, etc. click 'Statistics', then there is four lines of text. the third line down is 'find all posts by [your username]' click this, and you can see all of your previous posts.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #37
Patrick Kerr1

Send a message via ICQ to Patrick Kerr1

PATRICK KERR1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
to find your post history, go into your profile, by clicking on your name above your avatar on your post, and then click 'view public profile'. Then on your profile, there should be ~5 green tabs going across the page, ''Visitor messages/About me/statistics/Friends, etc. click 'Statistics', then there is four lines of text. the third line down is 'find all posts by [your username]' click this, and you can see all of your previous posts.

Derp, Thank you sir.
Patrick Kerr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #38
Dobermann X

Dobermann X's Gamercard
Quote:
Now you play the waiting game.

it should begin to track correctly in ~6-12 hours, and then update again every ~6-12 hours. Make sure your LIVE profile is set to public too. and you need to maintain posting on the forums, at least once every 60 days to remain on the leaderboards.
Yeah! Now it is fixed! Thanks for the advice about posting count.
Dobermann X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #39
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobermann X View Post
Yeah! Now it is fixed! Thanks for the advice about posting count.
Most of the questions and answers posted here in the last few days were all covered in the original post.

If you have already tried the solutions offered in the OP and are still having problems, please post so we can look into it.

If you haven't even completely read the first post, please go back and finish reading it. Asking questions that have already been answered clutters the thread and makes it more difficult to find and help the people that need escalation.
My Blog
Old 09-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #40
AD 20XX

AD 20XX's Gamercard
The import should take into account not only forum posts but also achievement list activity. Assuming you keep track of last updated times for achievement lists, you would only need to change the SQL query to randomly select a manageable workload from that result set (forum and achievement list activity) to update.

This very small change will ensure that all active accounts, regardless of forum posts, are updated on a regular basis, instead of a select group being updated constantly and all others never being updated.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:29 AM   #41
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Well... this explains a thing or three about a thing or two!
Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #42
kevev99

kevev99's Gamercard
Hi Guys. I hit 50 posts the other day, Thursday/Friday, and have made sure that everything else is set correctly. I figured with the ~6-12 hour refresh rate that I'd be good with my site gamercard by this morning, but nothing as yet. Could someone please look into this? Thanks for the assistance.

Credit to Cpt Slaugh7er for the avatar pic
kevev99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #43
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev99 View Post
Hi Guys. I hit 50 posts the other day, Thursday/Friday, and have made sure that everything else is set correctly. I figured with the ~6-12 hour refresh rate that I'd be good with my site gamercard by this morning, but nothing as yet. Could someone please look into this? Thanks for the assistance.
Verified your profile is set to public, your link works, and your case sensitive tag is entered correctly.

Have you already tried removing your tag for 12 hours and reentering it?

edit - It's there now.
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 09-29-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #44
kevev99

kevev99's Gamercard
Thanks much for verifying/double-checking!

Credit to Cpt Slaugh7er for the avatar pic
kevev99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #45
kushlash23

kushlash07's Gamercard
I am having an issue with this as well. I hit 50 posts yesterday, set to public and waited now 24 hours, still no update? Am I missing a step?

Thanks.
kushlash23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #46
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushlash23 View Post
I am having an issue with this as well. I hit 50 posts yesterday, set to public and waited now 24 hours, still no update? Am I missing a step?

Thanks.
It's showing up for me. You may want to hit F5.
My Blog
Old 10-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #47
kushlash23

kushlash07's Gamercard
Worked like a charm, thanks!
kushlash23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #48
KiDDo

KatVonD 86's Gamercard
I'm a bit confused. In the first post it says:
Quote:
Currently, being included on the Site Leaderboards is required for your gamercard to display on your posts.
That does refer to small gamercard below my avatar, right? Then how come I've seen several users with way less than 50 posts but they have their gamercard displayed?
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #49
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
I'm a bit confused. In the first post it says: That does refer to small gamercard below my avatar, right? Then how come I've seen several users with way less than 50 posts but they have their gamercard displayed?
likely because they added their gamercard ages ago before the recent leaderboard changes, and they where the lucky few who it worked for.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #50
KiDDo

KatVonD 86's Gamercard
Quote:
likely because they added their gamercard ages ago before the recent leaderboard changes, and they where the lucky few who it worked for.
Thanks for the quick reply. At least now I know that I wasn't doing anything wrong
Old 10-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #51
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
I'm a bit confused. In the first post it says: That does refer to small gamercard below my avatar, right? Then how come I've seen several users with way less than 50 posts but they have their gamercard displayed?
Don't be jealous though. They may have a card showing, but it's not up to date. It won't be either until they qualify for the leaderboards just like everyone else.
My Blog
Old 10-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #52
Card Dreamer

Card Dreamer's Gamercard
well i've met the reqquirements and waited a couple days to see if my gamercard would update and it hasnt. can i get someone to look into it? i appriciate it (and if i missed something i apologize)

If you Friend Request me, please add/send message as to what game you are looking to boost.
Card Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #53
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Dreamer View Post
well i've met the reqquirements and waited a couple days to see if my gamercard would update and it hasnt. can i get someone to look into it? i appriciate it (and if i missed something i apologize)
Hit F5. It's there for me.
My Blog
Old 10-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #54
Card Dreamer

Card Dreamer's Gamercard
cant. browsing on xbox and ps3 :/ i see a card, just not up to date

If you Friend Request me, please add/send message as to what game you are looking to boost.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #55
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Dreamer View Post
cant. browsing on xbox and ps3 :/ i see a card, just not up to date
Yeah... Upon actually clicking on it I see that it is indeed a bit out of date. Looks like you're hung up on a backend process. We're working on it. Please bear with us while the appropriate people get it sorted for you.

edit- You're on the leaderboards and your correct score is not showing. If you have no way of clearing the cache on while viewing on your consoles you may not see the correct score but it is there for the rest of us.
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 10-08-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #56
Card Dreamer

Card Dreamer's Gamercard
its updated now. thank you for your help

Old 10-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #57
Woody28

WooDSlay3R's Gamercard
The only thing that is up to date is my avatar and the link to my gamertag.
The tag next to it, and the tag in the top hand corner of the screen is still outdated.
My privacy settings are correct, and I'm pretty sure I have all the required posts and all that.
Woody28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #58
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody28 View Post
The only thing that is up to date is my avatar and the link to my gamertag.
The tag next to it, and the tag in the top hand corner of the screen is still outdated.
My privacy settings are correct, and I'm pretty sure I have all the required posts and all that.
Hit F5. The score on your gamercard matches the score on xbox.com
My Blog
Old 10-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #59
KiDDo

KatVonD 86's Gamercard
I set Profile Sharing and Game History in my privacy settings to "Everyone". Does Online Status have to be visible for everyone as well? I removed and added my GT again, hit F5 multiple times, but still can't see my Gamercard. Anything I'm missing out on?

edit: there it is now. Sorry for the impatience...

Last edited by KiDDo; 10-16-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #60
SPECTRELIGHT

SPECTERLIGHT's Gamercard
When I am browsing the site looking for games to add to my achievement list, in the upper left corner is a small box that says welcome (my GT) and shows my inbox, checklists link and my profile link along with a settings link.
The "photo" that is in that box shows a default avatar with a black silhouette and blue background.

How do I change this photo?
HaloCE,3,ODST, Reach & 4 (Ach./Commendations/Ranks)
FIGHTERS:
SF2 HF, SSFIV:AE 2012, SS2, Garou, KOF13, BlazBlue CT & CS, MvC3, UMvC3, Injustice(Hero Card Unlocks Mostly)
TTT2, DOA5, DOA5U, SCIV, SCV, VF5/FS
NOTE: Message Me IF you are serious about obtaining achievements. I have a mic and many controllers. I AM selective about who I add to my friends list & prefer older/mature gamers OR anyone SERIOUS about Fighting Games.
SPECTRELIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote