PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Vengeance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Crash Geom

Crash Geom's Gamercard
Buried Easter Egg Target Practice

What has been your experience with this? When I was doing this I was extremely worried my team couldn't pull it off including myself failing. Everyone was competent Zombie players up to that point. But this required a little bit of skill so I wasn't sure. It had already been 2 hours doing the EE and 4AM for some of them. But everyone managed to do it at the end after like 30 minutes. Congrats team.

This is the first time all 4 players has to do something technical rather then hit a button here and there. There's a lot of pressure especially if you're the only one holding your team back from finishing. 3arch could have done it so you had to complete a round before you could make another wish. haha

Would you like to see more of these puzzles in the future or go back to the weakest link doing the minimum.
Crash Geom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
beagler

illegal beagle's Gamercard
luckily they didn't make it to where u start a new round for every wish if that was the case we would have completed the ee in late rounds like 10-11 then the 3rd round.....actually worst part was the lever maze....and thankfully we all had a full bank...
Old 07-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Johnny Reklaw

Johnny Reklaw's Gamercard
We struggled....A Lot.

We eventually moved people around a bit, as we found our best accuracy man was in the Saloon, by far the easiest place. Moving him to take over the candy shop, and moving the guy who couldn't do the place in front of the box (with 5 targets at the end) to the saloon, we did it within 15 minutes of changing positions.

We would have never shifted, but the guy on our team admitted he was not going to do it, and it was really cool when he admitted it and was willing to change. A great strategy if someone is repeatedly missing.
Johnny Reklaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #4
ZOMBINOX

ZOMBINOX's Gamercard
I hated this!!! We spent almost four hours doing this Easter egg just to give up at this part. This weekend my two son's, their friend and I set off to do Die Rise and Buried Easter eggs. We got the Die Rise one fairly quickly but we died on the infinity round of Buried the first time and then finally made it to the shooting gallery the second try.
We just could not get this done. None of us are bad players but having all of us being 100% accurate at the same time was a huge challenge. Three of us would be 100% and one of us would miss one, then two good, two off and on and on. After about 50 try's and moving ourselves around, we had to give up. (my son's friends mom came to pick him up.) We will try again, but this part is really pissing me off!

Broke 100K Gamerscore 3-24-13
Game: Gears of War Judgment
Achievement: Respect for the Fallen
Gamer Score: 20
Current Score: 100,006
Achieved Seriously 3.0 - 7-14-13
ZOMBINOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It's sucks as I was playing with randoms and knew I was hitting every target at the candy store for 2hours! We did it after one of the group said last try and then I'm off :,)

Would be better if it indicated which player was missing the targets rather than having everyone saying they hadn't missed one for 2hours :/

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
VividChaos
Insomniac

VividChaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Tried for a good two hours before someone rage quitted on us. We were so close, not inviting that guy to play again.

W
orking on:
Forza 5 (XB1)
COD: Ghosts (XB360 & XB1)
*Always willing to help people with any of the achievements I have, Message me on live.

VividChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
NoShineMM

NoShineMM's Gamercard
lol. 1st attempt after about 40+ times of everyone saying "I hit all mine". We quit. 2nd time after about 6 tries everyone hit em all. I did the witches house which is very easy to memorize and try to do it when the lights are on. Can see the targets better.
NoShineMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #8
Crash Geom

Crash Geom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoShineMM View Post
lol. 1st attempt after about 40+ times of everyone saying "I hit all mine". We quit. 2nd time after about 6 tries everyone hit em all. I did the witches house which is very easy to memorize and try to do it when the lights are on. Can see the targets better.
I just realized this. You can go back to theater mode to find out who's lying or maybe they didn't even know they were missing. haha But it'll take a little while to fast forward through the whole thing if it took 2+ hours to get to that point. I'd say get a rubber band on the fast forward button then come back later. Much easier to rewind then to fast forward.
Crash Geom is offline   Reply With Quote