PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Kazooie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2014, 03:45 AM   #1
dAFKave813

dAFKave813's Gamercard
Banjo bundle problem.

I bought the Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie bundle while it was up and when I launch the bundle it brings up a screen showing both arcade cover arts along with the options to either "Download Content" or "Exit". When I hit the Download Content option I get an Xbox error that says "Connection Required: Please connect to Xbox LIVE or sign into a Xbox LIVE enabled gamer profile".

I am signed into my main account, the one that is attached to my gold subscription and I made sure that I am connected to live but it still gives me this error. I have closed the game and relaunched it, I have signed out of live and back in and none of that has helped. Anybody have any ideas?
Old 08-11-2014, 12:34 AM   #2
MrJoe293

mrjoe293's Gamercard
I can't imagine that this is the reason, but with the bundle no longer available to purchase, maybe it doesn't work to download the games from it? I'm not sure, as I've only ever bought one other bundle (twisted pixel) and that one was (and might still be) available to download.

The only time I had some kind of problem like this was when Live was having issues itself and Microsoft had to repair whatever the issue was. But if you're pulling up the menu when you're in the bundle screen and it says you're online and can view friend... then I'm not too sure. Like I said, all I can think of is maybe they messed something up when they took the bundle off the arcade
MrJoe293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
pcfox77

pcfox77's Gamercard
I am having the same issue. I bought the game when it was for sale but then gamefly sent me wolfenstein and I was occupied. I finished downloading it today and started getting the same error. Did you ever find a way to fix it?
pcfox77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
Master Vorr

Master Vorr's Gamercard
Same exact thing happened to me. I bought it right before it wasn't available for sale any longer, & just now went to launch it today, & run into the problem of not being able to download the games I paid for a week ago.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:06 PM   #5
Jarppi86

Jarppi86's Gamercard
There's nothing wrong on your end. I don't think anyone has been able to download the games after the bundle got delisted. I have been in contact with microsoft support about this now for several days and after all the troubleshooting steps it seems they didn't have any way this could be fixed and just offered me a refund.

So I suggest you contact their support to at least get your money back for it since it isn't working anymore.
Jarppi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #6
pcfox77

pcfox77's Gamercard
I was on the phone with xbox support for an hour. It is a problem with the content being removed and not with your system. I tried all sorts of troubleshooting. In the end, I just had them refund the money.

I even asked if they can just gift me the games separately and apparently they are not allowed to do it.

Maybe the bundle will come out again and then we can rebuy it and INSTALL IT RIGHT AWAY.
pcfox77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #7
Master Vorr

Master Vorr's Gamercard
Fresh off the Xbox Support forums today:

"Hey there Master Vorr!

I can assure you that the issue you've been experiencing has been escalated to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate!"

I'll let you guys know what they come up with.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #8
Master Vorr

Master Vorr's Gamercard
For those of you who were experiencing issues, try downloading the games from the app now.

It's working for me. Have both titles queued up and downloading as we speak.

It worked. ... It finally worked.

Microsoft listened, AND fixed it!

Old 08-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #9
S100482

i had the same problem went onto ww.xbox.com and went to error and status code search at the bottom i clicked on contact us then clicked xbox 360 then under other popular topics i clicked downloadable content then i clicked chat with Microsoft support then talked to them after them trying to figure it out they had me download both games separately and gave me money back for both games hope this helps anyone with this problem

S100482 is offline   Reply With Quote