PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic the Hedgehog 4 > Episode 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
PsychoSocial

I love Tails?

Can you do it in special stages?

Cause special stage 1 is roughly 40 seconds so it'd go faster.

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

Xbox Live gamer for 6 years.

Achievement hunter.

Supporter and owner of the All in One entertainment system.
PsychoSocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
ENVY021

ENVY021's Gamercard
Apparantly you can go through special stage one and lose at the first checkpoint to make it go even quicker.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
At the moment this achievement only seems to work in local matches online. I can pretty much confirm this since did over 100 matches online with tails, didn't get it but did it with Tails, I got with 2 accounts in local matches.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
batsman

Batsman13 ATeam's Gamercard
it's impossible to get this since playing as tails 50 times in any mode online or local doesnt unlock this
this achievement is pissing me off, it should be called i hate tails!
batsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #5
Julio The Fox

Julio The Fox96's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by batsman View Post
it's impossible to get this since playing as tails 50 times in any mode online or local doesnt unlock this
this achievement is pissing me off, it should be called i hate tails!
Did you completed all the 50 stages? IF you played on acts, you must complete everyone, on Special Stages, I recommend you go to Special Stage 5 and dodge everything, you might spend about 30 minutes to get the achievement.

That's how I done
Julio The Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #6
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Something's buggy about this achievement- I've just had it pop while I was playing as Sonic, yet it's ignored me the last 120 times I've played as Tails.

The first thing I did with this game was play local co-op with my friend, so I picked Tails for every level as I saw there was an achievement related to playing him. We got up to Sky Fortress' boss but didn't finish the level before calling it a night and ending (15-16 Tails play there). Today I thought I'd finish the achievement so I started local co-op with a guest account being Sonic, I played the first level of the game repeatedly until my lives had gone up to 60 (from the starting 4) and noticed something was up. I exited and changed the guest account into my second tag and, seeing the threads on here, changed the level to Special Stage 1 and set up turbo controller to reselect the level for me. Fifty levels later when my lives reached 54 the achievement popped for my second tag, who had been selecting Sonic each time. I signed both my accounts out and switched my primary tag to be on the turbo controller and began again, playing as Sonic instead of Tails this time, and the achievement popped after 14 levels! The secondary account had not played as Tails before these 14 times, so I'm not sure what the trigger is exactly.
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #7
AvengedWerehog

AvengedWerehog's Gamercard
It's pretty complicated. Just either play the one stage 50 times or play 50 different stages all locally. Online has no effect
AvengedWerehog is offline   Reply With Quote