PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate
BioShock Infinite
Quick links
Latest news
Jun 30, 2016 BioShock: The Collection Resurfaces, This Time On 2K's Official Website
Mar 17, 2016 BioShock: The Collection Rated for Xbox One
Feb 26, 2015 March's Xbox Live Games with Gold Officially Announced
Feb 25, 2015 March's Xbox Live Games with Gold Leaked, Double Games Teased For April?
Jan 29, 2015 BioShock Creator Ken Levine's “Sci-Fi or Sci-Fi Ish” New Game is for PC, “As of Now”

Old 02-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Sister-Site Member   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Easy Way To Get Blue Ribbon Champ

Just saw this on the sister site and at a glance didn't see anything similar posted over here. If it has or if it doesn't work for some reason on Xbox 360, my apologies and feel free to delete.

Blue Ribbon Champ
Old 02-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #2
axeuup

Gamertag: AXE DEATH 4U
If this is legit it would be a great find for those who have not suffered through this dlc. Apparently it does work for playstation so we just need confirmation if it works on 360. I need to finish the last arena to get this chievo so i would be psyched if i could glitch it. I will eventually test it myself and report back. Anyone else feel free to beat me to it. Thanks for this op whatever happens
axeuup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
axeuup

Gamertag: AXE DEATH 4U
Admittedly i am not the most tech savy individual but i gave it a go. The first step i could not do(back up save my profile) because when i attempted it would not bring up the cloud as a option. Since i have 3/4 of these ribbons done im afraid to potentially mess that up. So im not going to mess with this until i get some feedback from the 360 community. I would of probably been close to finished if not done by now if i just would of stuck with my original plan. For now i will give it some time and hope that someone can make this work for our community as well
axeuup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #4
Jack Frost

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Just saw this on the sister site and at a glance didn't see anything similar posted over here. If it has or if it doesn't work for some reason on Xbox 360, my apologies and feel free to delete.

Blue Ribbon Champ
Hey, long time, no see, buddy.

Thanks for this, I really hope it works because I just can't be arsed to do all of those challenges.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
Inebriated Jedi

Gamertag: Inebriated Jedi

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I'm going to attempt this tomorrow and see what happens. I'll report back if it works.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #6
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Sister-Site Member   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Hey, long time, no see, buddy.

Thanks for this, I really hope it works because I just can't be arsed to do all of those challenges.
I just got the game again and I'm playing it on a new profile this time so I'm glad I found this. It wasn't too bad going through for all the other achievements but I gave up right away on the challenges, I also couldn't be bothered.

Good to see you too sir, and sorry, I think I lost your signature when I cleared my imgur account out of site related stuff. It was fine for a bit and I noticed it gone again. If you want it back or you want something else, let me know. If not, no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
I'm going to attempt this tomorrow and see what happens. I'll report back if it works.
Thanks! The thread is in your hands now lady.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:02 AM   #7
The Duke of Darkness

Gamertag: The Allslayer

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Journeyman   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
If you didn't read through the thread look at post 29. If you just follow the instructions OP gives you may think it hasn't worked.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #8
DevastatorFC

Gamertag: DevastatorFC
I can only find the save file for Clash in the Clouds. There is no PROFILE save data that I can find. When you delete your CitC save it resets everything back and your counter starts at 1 again.
DevastatorFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:47 PM   #9
The Duke of Darkness

Gamertag: The Allslayer

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Journeyman   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevastatorFC View Post
I can only find the save file for Clash in the Clouds. There is no PROFILE save data that I can find. When you delete your CitC save it resets everything back and your counter starts at 1 again.
Reading through the thread it seems the PROFILE save is just the save that the main game and Burial at Sea use. Maybe its named differently on ps3.

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 02-13-2014 at 03:50 PM.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #10
DevastatorFC

Gamertag: DevastatorFC
yeah i think this issue is the PS3 uses a PROFILE save and the xbox 360 uses a gpd file that is embedded in your profile. There is no way to access the game progress data file on an xbox.
DevastatorFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:31 AM   #11
Inebriated Jedi

Gamertag: Inebriated Jedi

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Me too. I can't find the profile data or anything like that on my system, so I guess this won't work on the 360.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
Jack Frost

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Me too. I can't find the profile data or anything like that on my system, so I guess this won't work on the 360.
What a huge pile of ass.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #13
Aliosghof

Gamertag: Aliosghof
Very Interesting
Old 12-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #14
AliasDJA

Gamertag: Alias DJA
....or just do it legit.

There's enough guides
AliasDJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:50 PM   #15
Infernal

Gamertag: A 2rue boofer

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What if you deleted your profile and then re-recovered it, thus deleting the profile save?
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote