PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #241
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I did ok on the Theater last night but then got to wave 8 and failed everything but wave 13

Getting people to kill the patriot sucks.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:15 AM   #242
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
I did ok on the Theater last night but then got to wave 8 and failed everything but wave 13

It does suck, but definitely isn't too bad. I Undertow'd all but two soldiers off the map. Possessed one, and stunned the second with crows. I was able to weaken the Patriot down to very little health. The possessed solider weakened him a little more, but then committed suicide...but I still had the stunned solider left to resort to. Try that method out if you haven't already got it done!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:51 AM   #243
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

I found this video to be helpful to get someone to kill the Patriot. For most of the missions I would recommend Banehowl's videos, but for a few this guys worked a bit better (considering he only did 8).

Quid Squid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #244
littlejay

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
It does suck, but definitely isn't too bad. I Undertow'd all but two soldiers off the map. Possessed one, and stunned the second with crows. I was able to weaken the Patriot down to very little health. The possessed solider weakened him a little more, but then committed suicide...but I still had the stunned solider left to resort to. Try that method out if you haven't already got it done!
Yeah I am through that one finally. I got 4 missing on Raven's Dome and 12 on the Arcade Wave 11 on the dome is gonna be tricky. Those enemies are a bit tough for shotguns only.

I am missing these:
Dome
4-11-14-15

Arcade
2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14

Not as bad as it seems at first but defiantly some tricky ones in there. I had to get to wave 11 about 5 times tonight to get a possessed enemy to kill the patriot. My Friday is spent though. Ill try more tomorrow
Old 08-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #245
Godoffire04

frostedwing's Gamercard
Duke and dimwit wave 10

Can anyone else confirm this? For wave 10 of duke and dimwit which says: complete the wave using only charge, return to sender, and shotguns.
Ok I had rising bloodlust, scavengers vest, vampire's embrace, and brittle-skinned equipped. Literally as soon as I charged the first enemy it said blue ribbon challenge failed! Is it brittle skinned that caused this, because I'm fairly sure the enemy didn't die from my charge.

I've noticed that overkill and storm gear can cause this to happen as well for similar wave objectives.
Godoffire04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #246
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godoffire04 View Post
Can anyone else confirm this? For wave 10 of duke and dimwit which says: complete the wave using only charge, return to sender, and shotguns.
Ok I had rising bloodlust, scavengers vest, vampire's embrace, and brittle-skinned equipped. Literally as soon as I charged the first enemy it said blue ribbon challenge failed! Is it brittle skinned that caused this, because I'm fairly sure the enemy didn't die from my charge.

I've noticed that overkill and storm gear can cause this to happen as well for similar wave objectives.
yeah, i think brittle-skinned is the problem here. Never use such gear in waves which you have to complete with specific weapons or vigors. Same for overkill and storm.

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #247
littlejay

Quote:

Having charge maxed out voids the challenge too because it does explosive damage.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #248
xRelentlessx

x7Relentless7x's Gamercard
Quote:
Having charge maxed out voids the challenge too because it does explosive damage.
not true, I have all my vigors maxed and managed this challenge easily, just remove brittle skinned
Currently 60495

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds - Blue Ribbon Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=508240
xRelentlessx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #249
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
I just finished up all the blue ribbon challenges. They weren't as bad as I thought they'd be based on my first (unupgraded) run through the four arenas. Banehowl's youtube vids were a huge help- he's got the best methods pretty much figured out.

I got almost everything in one try with his methods. A few challenges took me two or three tries. The only one that took me more than three attempts was ravens dome 9. Not sure why, but I kept running out of time with one guy left and he never had the "last guy left" notification.
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #250
Godoffire04

frostedwing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRelentlessx View Post
not true, I have all my vigors maxed and managed this challenge easily, just remove brittle skinned
Yeah I did it again without brittle skinned, I think I had blood for salts and other passive equipment on and no issues with max upgraded charge.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #251
littlejay

Waves 10, 11, and 13 on the arcade level suck! Any good tips for 13? I watched videos on 10 and 11 just now and gonna try them again.

It's all I got left.

EDIT: Gonna try this for wave 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuTju...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by littlejay; 08-17-2013 at 08:37 PM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #252
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Lol. THIS should be patched quickly

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #253
littlejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeanero View Post
Lol. THIS should be patched quickly
Finally got to try it. Worked great I had to kill a few with guns from below and jump back up for the last one, but lucky for me they all had machine guns

EDIT: And I am done!

Last edited by littlejay; 08-18-2013 at 02:35 AM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:08 AM   #254
Godoffire04

frostedwing's Gamercard
Any tips for duke and dimwit wave 12. Vigor traps only, I've already figured out possession will fail the challenge for friend kills, storm I'm not sure but just avoided it in case. But I just did it with only crow, shock, kiss, and sender traps but yet I failed it? Does sender break the challenge too? Thanks for any help not doing this one again until I'm 100% sure how to get it.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #255
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Quote:
Any tips for duke and dimwit wave 12. Vigor traps only, I've already figured out possession will fail the challenge for friend kills, storm I'm not sure but just avoided it in case. But I just did it with only crow, shock, kiss, and sender traps but yet I failed it? Does sender break the challenge too? Thanks for any help not doing this one again until I'm 100% sure how to get it.
I did this wave with only Murder of Crows- and Devil's Kiss traps. Fully upgraded it's over within a few seconds.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #256
littlejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeanero View Post
I did this wave with only Murder of Crows- and Devil's Kiss traps. Fully upgraded it's over within a few seconds.
Yeah, it's easy. Just don't try to lay a trap when you don't have any salts left or you will just trow a normal vigor attack.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #257
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Devil's Kiss + Undertow. Make a Devil's Kiss trap in front of you and reel in enemies with Undertow. Rinse and repeat.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #258
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Fully upgraded Murder of Crows. Set three traps out on the ship ahead of you and just sit back. Everyone will die from the traps.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #259
xRelentlessx

x7Relentless7x's Gamercard
Quote:
I just used Return to Sender traps and it worked a treat
Currently 60495

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds - Blue Ribbon Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=508240
xRelentlessx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #260
DeFKoN

Send a message via AIM to DeFKoN Send a message via MSN to DeFKoN

HK x DeFKoN's Gamercard
For 10. on Ops Zeal, I suggest using the clothing combo when using the charge/melee deal in single player. Hit her with shock right off the bad, charge here and hit here a few times then unload with the shotgun and she should drop.

Like metal music? Check out my band https://www.facebook.com/TAProjectMI
DeFKoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #261
Krieger4224

Krieger42's Gamercard
Just got my 59th ribbon and the achievement just unlocked... guess I don't need to do the last one
Krieger4224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #262
DesirableDan

DesirableDan's Gamercard
Is it normal for the leaderboards to be wrong? It says I only have 11 on Ravens Dome. I have 13/15 ribbons.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #263
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Any advice for Duke and Dimwit wave 8? Kill 2 enemies with possessed rocket turret. I've done it like 10 times now and whenever I possess the turret it just fires fucking randomly across the map and doesn't hit any enemies. It only hits the enemies when it's not possessed and it's firing at ME. And if I take the time to try to damage the enemies they invariably get killed via splash damage without the turret being possessed.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:14 AM   #264
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesirableDan View Post
Is it normal for the leaderboards to be wrong? It says I only have 11 on Ravens Dome. I have 13/15 ribbons.
It's how many Blue Ribbons you got before you died. (Pretty sure that's the case at least).

I know 1st time thru I picked up 5 in Raven's Dome, but I died during the very 1st wave and it says 0 ribbons on the leaderboard.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:17 AM   #265
mesoungodlyfast

Quote:
I did this challenge with a fully-upgraded charge and the Blue Ribbon as awarded to me.

Edit: Doh, see people beat me to it. lol
Old 04-27-2014, 02:22 AM   #266
mesoungodlyfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFKoN View Post
For 10. on Ops Zeal, I suggest using the clothing combo when using the charge/melee deal in single player. Hit her with shock right off the bad, charge here and hit here a few times then unload with the shotgun and she should drop.
I used charge in the game, but in CiTC it seems a lot weaker... for the siren, I equipped the RPG and Devil's Kiss. She wont attack until you blast her the 1st time with the RPG, but then you blast her with 3-4 fully upgraded Devil's Kiss shots and she's gone. (I might have blaster her once with the shotgun too... can't remember)
Old 05-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #267
Distractor08

Distractor08's Gamercard
BTW for Ops Zeal challenge 15 I use the burning halo, which gives the devil kiss a melee ability and kept on charging the 2 handyman. One will count towards the charge and the other kill for the devil kiss even though u are charging both. I have tested it and it works. I used the return to sending on the patriot since all he does is fire the crank gun. Another tip for 14 if u are bad on headshots is to spam the shock jockey trap when the enemies come after u. Lot more safer then trying to force headshots. Just make sure the salts tear are full since I used all but 1.