PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Narco Terror
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Collectibles Guide

These do not appear to be co-op friendly at the moment, as only one person will get the money from the pickup. If anyone finds that both people do in fact get credit for the collectible, please let me know. Until then, two playthroughs are recommended, or at least a dedicated collectible run (clean up is needed no matter what, so it's not TOO bad).

Thanks to Wozamil for the video

Starting a collection 10
Find 5 collectables

The Collector 30
Find all the collectables

There are purple money collectibles scattered throughout the game that you will want to pick up for this, as well as to get a small boost in your wallet size. If you die, you will need to collect it again, however if you miss one, you can go back and get it via mission select later, and the achievement will unlock as soon as you pick it up (if it's your last one).

Mission 1
-Right behind where you start mission one.
-After the minigun sequence and blowing up a ton of guys with grenades, you'll question the one guy that's left. Continue down the street a bit and blow up some barrels on the right to reveal a money pickup behind it.

Mission 2
-When your path gets cut off by a truck and you go right down an alley, then climb on some rooftops, you'll find this behind where the truck is (move toward the screen once you drop from the rooftops back down to street level).
-After entering a factory-type area you will climb a ladder to some walkways. From the top of the ladder, you'll see the money in the back of the area, which you can reach if you follow the rightmost path along the walkways (the path to progress is on the left, toward the next ladder).

Mission 3
-After saving the nice young girl from the mean drug dealers, you'll hop up and over a small hill and drop down to encounter more enemies. Instead of continuing passed the enemies, move toward the screen and back to the left to find a small area between the hill you were just on, and the screen.
-After saving the people from the building in the area where you first deal with mortars, continue along until you see another anti-air truck that you need to blow up. First, continue left and then move toward the screen to find the collectible in the bottom left corner of this area.

Mission 4
-After the short fight with the helicopter you will come to a small village that you need to clear out (the assault rifle should start dropping here). Look to your immediate left as you enter this area and shoot some crates to clear a path. Kill all the enemies and then proceed ahead to the bridge, which will be blown up by the helicopter. Backtrack to the area you opened up by destroying the bridge to find some ammo, the collectible, and some bad guys. This whole area is immediately before using the rope to climb across the flaming bridge.
-After being saved by the helicopter you will have the ability to use it's gun instead of your own as you clear the next camp. The path in this camp will lead right, but instead you want to go away from the screen to find the collectible behind a building.

Mission 5
-Shortly after the start of the mission, there will be a small alleyway on your left that is blocked by a truck and some boxes. Blow them up to clear the path and reach the collectible behind them. The alley is L-shaped so you have two opportunities to enter it. If you reach the first generator, you've gone too far.
-Continue until you meet up with your ex-best-friend, Delgado, and he kicks you in the face and you fall off the ladder. Straight across from the ladder is a staircase, which you can take down to find the money. Note that there is also a sweet little grenade launcher on the helipad that Delgado just took off from.

Mission 6
-Once you reach the flooded channel where you must turn some valves, head to the huts with the minigunners shooting at you and look between them to find the money.
-Shortly after the last one, you'll zipline down a powerline to an area with tons of suicide bombers and three flamethrowers. Once they're dead, head right to a side area where you'll find the money (you should have seen this from the zipline). This is before getting on the boat.

Mission 7
-In the first hallway of the mission, freezer doors will open on the left side of the hall and let out big machete wielding guys. Once you reach the switch you must pull, head into the freezer across the hall from it (the last one that opens) to find the money at the back.
-when you get outside and hear the alarm, head to your right and blow up the three trucks, and you'll find the collectible between the second and third truck.

Mission 8
-After a long fight on a small bridge, you'll turn a corner around a building and two suicide bombers will jump out of a door next to you. The collectible is in the room they were in.
-Once the helicopter gets shot down, head to it's wreckage and turn right, then destroy the boxes in front of you to unveil the collectible.

Last edited by Shiftie; 08-06-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
a video walk through on this would be great for this
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by luuwat View Post
Sadly that's out of my hands (til next gen, woot!), unless you want me to somehow use my phone while I play Hopefully there'll be one up soon for people who prefer videos.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
Wozamil

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuwat View Post
Ask and you shall receive. I have this and if anyone needs some tips on Invincible, I have one for that as well

Last edited by Wozamil; 08-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
Ask and you shall receive. I have this and if anyone needs some tips on Invincible, I have one for that as well

Narco Terror - Walkthrough - All Collectibles (The Collector Trophy / Achievement) - YouTube
Added. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #6
awesomeandy7854

xX SP4RKZz Xx's Gamercard
are the collectibles hard

credit to Cpt Slaugh7er for the epic sig
awesomeandy7854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeandy7854 View Post
are the collectibles hard
Not at all. I got all of them with minimal effort, and the one I missed was because I was distracted by an explosion.