PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Mars: War Logs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What is this game?

Does anyone have any cluue as to what this game is all about? It looks a straight forward 400g, but some information would be nice before I part with any cash.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Did you bother looking for yourself at all? It's been on PC for months, there are dozens of reviews, gameplay videos, etc.

Didn't even have to leave our site.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...-Overview.html

It's basically an XBLA Mass Effect though.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 07-14-2013 at 11:43 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Epsilon 616

EPSILON 616's Gamercard
Its not that bad for a B title. I bought the game on Steam (PC) and have been playing it here and there. I've been playing with my Xbox controller, so I have been having console-esque experience.

Despite it obviously being a low-budget game. Its adequate. It has interesting combat, okay story, and a decent crafting system. Its like Mass Effect in its morality system, but is not as straight forward so you need to what what you say or ask.
Epsilon 616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Man good to hear about the ME comparison, cause this game looked good already. Now it looks great only a couple days away.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Damn here I was thinking a discussion forum about games are boards where you can open up discussion about games. I guess i'll go read all about the PC version because it's gonna be exactly the same on the Xbox Arcade i'm sure.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MabusScarab View Post
Damn here I was thinking a discussion forum about games are boards where you can open up discussion about games. I guess i'll go read all about the PC version because it's gonna be exactly the same on the Xbox Arcade i'm sure.
Oh come on, now. You really think he was asking "is this much different than the PC version that's been out for two months?" I wouldn't have been a dick if that were the case. He clearly didn't even google the name of the game or check the game's overview page on our home page or try to learn ANYTHING about it on his own. There's a huge difference between discussing a game and just being lazy and having other people do everything for you.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
evilernie667

evilernie667's Gamercard
TPP, I really like you damn those morons raving about semantics!
I award you two points!

evilernie667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #8
Foxxy kyle

RemoveObama96's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadentBeaver View Post
Does anyone have any cluue as to what this game is all about? It looks a straight forward 400g, but some information would be nice before I part with any cash.
I wouldn't bet on this being to easy of a completion. The game on normal mode is supposed to be really hard on PC. So beating it on extreme mode for that 100 achievement will really be a pain in the ass I am guessing. It looks like a pretty promising game though. I know I will be keeping a eye on it to see what people think.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Oh come on, now. You really think he was asking "is this much different than the PC version that's been out for two months?" I wouldn't have been a dick if that were the case. He clearly didn't even google the name of the game or check the game's overview page on our home page or try to learn ANYTHING about it on his own. There's a huge difference between discussing a game and just being lazy and having other people do everything for you.
Well at least your open about being a dick. The reason why I asked is because I have heard nothing or seen nothing about it. For the record, I don't own a PC, and as this is an achievement based website, and deals with games information etc, and does have some people willing to help others, yourself excluded, I though I would ask. No need to be so hostile, and just completely off with people all the time. Harmless enough question. No wonder I frequent this site less and less.

Anyway, I now know a bit more about the game, and have downloaded it. So I will crack on with it and hopefully enjoy it.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote