PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Operation Darkness
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
IamTheKoP

iamthekop's Gamercard
Demo up on JP MP

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but there's a demo up on the Japanese Marketplace. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck downloading it so I can't say if there is English support
Old 02-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
sekoku

sekoku's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheKoP View Post
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but there's a demo up on the Japanese Marketplace. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck downloading it so I can't say if there is English support
Rumors say there is English in the demo, but it looks like babblefish (IE: not an Atlus translation, but that would be apparent since they're busy on translating the game for US release).

Rumors are also that it's region-locked and can't be downloaded by anyone outside the Japan region. Which I can confirm since I tried to download but am locked out (though I did download GG2: Overture demo off the Japan XBLM servers, so~).

It's a shame, as I want to see how good/bad this game is instead of blind purchase. Hopefully Atlus will release a US demo soon. Otherwise I'm not going to consider the game unless I can demo it in the store.
sekoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
Zenquen

Location: How does one truly define where one lives? I suppose home is where the heart is. I live in my chest.
Send a message via AIM to Zenquen Send a message via MSN to Zenquen

RDJ4EVER's Gamercard
Does anyone know when the NA or EU release date will be?
Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
Illusived

I am sure the game demo is in Japaneses but has English subtitles. That is how the game is if if you got it for the NTSC-J region. Play-Asia is suggesting around June of 08 but that can change
Illusived is offline   Reply With Quote