PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
TheBritt2001

Send a message via ICQ to TheBritt2001 Send a message via AIM to TheBritt2001 Send a message via MSN to TheBritt2001

thebritt2001's Gamercard
Unhappy I Cannot Return to the Invisible Hand

I have a nasty feeling that this is a glitch because no one else seems to have this problem after searching on Google.

I have been to the Invisible Hand already. I spent quite a bit of time wandering around The Resolute, found myself in the hangar, bought ships and went flying and got aboard the enemy ship. So I have been there once already. When there I bought a bounty hunter and Count Dooku, knowing they'd be useful on Freeplay. Since then I've finished the game, come back to The Resolute Hangar with the intention of checking out the bounty hunter missions and... there's no spaceships!

There's two "spawn points" available to me and both are vehicle points, allowing me to currently access just the motorbike and the ice cream van. There is no third spawn point for spaceships - it's gone!

Am I missing something? Is there something I need to do to build the third spawning point? There's no gold bricks (other than the mountainous pile) in the hangar. It's pretty frustrating to think I may need to do the whole game again to get back to The Inivisiblae Hand.
TheBritt2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
If I am understanding where you are correctly, you are not in the right place. Just to make sure, where I think you are has the 130 gold brick pile and 2 silly vehicle spawn pads. If this is the case you need to go up the elevator to the brig. Go through the brig and go ahead to the door in the upper right of the next area then go down the elevator on the left.

The only other place where you can access those vehicles is on the Invisible Hand Hanger, which is where you said you are trying to go. But in case I am reading wrong, then just use the different vehicle spawning pads until you find the right one.

We don't expect much just perfection!
Time Jumps into the Endless Darkness of Night
The Great, Big, Cuddly, and Adorable Creechlina
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #3
TheBritt2001

Send a message via ICQ to TheBritt2001 Send a message via AIM to TheBritt2001 Send a message via MSN to TheBritt2001

thebritt2001's Gamercard
Well, I now feel like a world class idiot! Haha!

Thank you for clearing that up.

To be fair the place with the gold bricks looks like a hangar too! I would have been tearing my hair out for ages with that. Thanks again mate!
TheBritt2001 is offline   Reply With Quote