PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: War for Cybertron
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Methew

Methew's Gamercard
The Multiplayer looks Dead

But is it at least boostable? I missed playing this game when it first came out but all the news for the sequel have me looking back. Downloaded the demo and only some ~200 people playing. Is it possible to reach 25 across all classes on my own, or is the game at least boostable?
Methew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
Seems the only active games are in Team Death Match.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You should still be able to boost it. I'm glad I already completed it, if the online died off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
Methew

Methew's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunduz View Post
You should still be able to boost it. I'm glad I already completed it, if the online died off...
Pretty much did.

Only a few hundred players in TDM. Only 40ish or so in Conquest.

Oh well, suppose this might be a franchise I skip.
Methew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
clach plype

clach plype's Gamercard
While the game is slightly dead, it is still easy to find decent games, with conquest being the best mode to earn xp in quickly.
The main problem is getting on at the right time of the day as the online numbers does sometime peak at 500-600

“Aside from criminology, I’d say archaeology has the highest body count.”
― Jarod Kintz
clach plype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
Eazynem Makaveli

it's a shame the game have online achievements if it was singleplayer achievements only i would buy it day one but i will never get it.
Eazynem Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
Thabassmon

Thabassmon's Gamercard
I sure hope that the online gets a revival because of the new fall of cybertron release I am still wanting to play it.
http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1523067
Thabassmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:28 AM   #8
CountMD

CountMd's Gamercard
I suggest you refine the search from regional to world wide, get what you can done before it really dies out and hope for the best to get that MVP one.
CountMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #9
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
i started this game late (2 years since release, only finished it a month ago). i managed to get all the online achievements through the achievement trading thread here and the boosting sessions posted at trueachievements.com. coincidentally, everytime i tried doing them legit, i chanced 1 out of 3 times i joined a boosting session, so all the better. these days, there are better chances of finding players who are only there to boost for XP. give both methods a try, as long as you're earning XPs in the process, every game counts.
pedgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:46 AM   #10
Born Ready

i was hoping to actually play this online.
Born Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
Thabassmon

Thabassmon's Gamercard
well i am keen to boost with anyone, i haven't played the game yet but i do own a copy. i am keen for the online cheevos too. so hit me up.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
Thabassmon

Thabassmon's Gamercard
same with assassin creed multiplayers as well. own them all except the new one (III) haven't played any yet planning on starting to play through the franchise next week.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #13
UKHC1977

weaponx031277's Gamercard
Yes it is still possible to do it. Been online with this over the last few evenings and haven't had a problem getting a game of team deathmatch. Managing to rank up quite quickly on this despite not being very good on the game. All my charecters are Level 12 at the moment.

Only problem im having is with conquest. There dosen't seem to be many people playing this mode despite it being the easiest and quickest way to rank up. Last night i managed to get a game after about half an hour of trying. When i did wthin 5 minutes id got 10 point captures which at 750 points a capture is alot of points only for the bloody thing to freeze. Re booted the 360 and managed to get back on conquest again only for the same thing to happen again. Not sure if this is a glitch because it dosen;'t seemto happen in TDM.

If you can get on Conquest then i can't see why you can't get all four classes levelled up in a few days.
UKHC1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #14
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Online is NOT 100% dead. I still find matches when I hop on, only just.

Proudest Completions:
Call of Duty 2
Transformers: WFC
Crackdown 2

"He's not just a regular moron. He is the product of the greatest minds of a generation coming together for the express purpose of creating the dumbest moron that ever existed. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility." - Portal 2.

I agree with Buzz, post count is everything. Seeing that number go up every time I post makes me tingle inside.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #15
Coraline12

LiL Blackout797's Gamercard
6,085 ppl today...prob cuz its on sale this week for 800 MSP (:
Coraline12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:46 AM   #16
Kanaletto

Lord Kanaletto's Gamercard
In fact, the multiplayer community has grown again. Now on wekeend you can find over 6000 ~ 10000 people playing, both escalation and multiplayer. Only note is that in multiplayer people only play team deatmatch and conquest haha
Kanaletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #17
SgtFuzzyGhost

sgtfuzzyghost's Gamercard
EDIT

I just completed this game, and deleted it from my hard drive. Finding a game became even more of a chore the closer I got, almost as if the matchmaking system knew I would discard the game the moment I finished it.

The matchmaking systems players report also seems to be BS. It often says there are 200+ people playing, yet I have to wait for 30min for a game that MIGHT NOT happen. If there are 200+ people also playing why can't I join their matches?

The community isn't dead, but it is dying. Most people are impatient to a degree that I rarely witness in online games. The only communities that come close to this are the Goldeneye Reloaded crowd, Ghostbusters (retail), and Doom 1/2 XBLA.

To anybody still requiring help with this game, I wish you luck.

Last edited by SgtFuzzyGhost; 05-09-2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Updating status info
SgtFuzzyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #18
Wizza991

Wizza991's Gamercard
Barely been able to find a good lobby, most people play Team Deathmatch(40-50) been having a hard time leveling up, got to level 11 on Leader class and gave up. Its also mostly people who already have level 25 across the board.
Wizza991 is offline   Reply With Quote