PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #31
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Just started playing and... what the fuck? Is this a shitty PC port or what?

The van right at the start looked like shit. I figure, okay, no big deal. Just keep going. So I do. Seems fine but then I decided to start a job. I choose the Nightclub job first. Since I had no gear, I couldn't stealth properly and had to go guns blazing. Immediately I hated the controls. The sensitivity is erratic and the frame rate would drop often. The AI has uncanny accuracy on a normal difficulty heist. After about eight minutes of me not know what the hell was going on, the SWAT show up and kick my ass.

Somehow I also managed to kill two civilians because of how terrible the aiming is, so I lost all my money. Now I'm broke with no gear, no money, and no clue how to proceed on this game.

I feel like I just wasted my money on this game. I can easily tell that it's a badly done port.

Oh and I also got a lovely sound glitch where everything was in slo-mo the whole time. I couldn't stand it so I quit to come type this.
All I hear is more complaining by Nevander because the game isn't easy enough.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #32
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Did I ask for it to be easier in that post? No, so shut the fuck up.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #33
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Did I ask for it to be easier in that post? No, so shut the fuck up.
lol...touchy.

Quote:
I had no gear, I couldn't stealth properly and had to go guns blazing. The sensitivity is erratic. The AI has uncanny accuracy on a normal difficulty heist. After about eight minutes of me not know what the hell was going on, the SWAT show up and kick my ass.

Somehow I also managed to kill two civilians because of how terrible MY aiming is, so I lost all my money. Now I'm broke with no gear, no money, and no clue how to proceed on this game.

I feel like I just wasted my money on this game.

Sounds like because it's not holding your hand and doing everything for you, you're complaining. Like I said...just another Wahhh the games to hard Nevander post...

Last edited by Gackt; 08-17-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #34
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
lol...touchy.

Sounds like because it's not holding your hand and doing everything for you, you're complaining. Like I said...just another Wahhh the games to hard Nevander post...
Again... did I ask it to? No. I was just stating that I had nothing good to use.

Nice word change too. You gotta agree it's no CoD-smooth style aiming. That's one thing CoD gets right every year is the aiming.

Didn't once say it was too hard, I just said that the start I was getting frustrated a bit. That usually happens every time I start a new game for the first time, no matter what game it is. To be honest, I played a bit more and it's better once you play it more.

Your guy in-game even says stuff like the drill is worthless.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #35
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nice word change too. You gotta agree it's no CoD-smooth style aiming. That's one thing CoD gets right every year is the aiming.
In COD you are playing as a trained soldier, even then it's not standard infantry. In payday, your some low life scumbag.

Agree that the starting gun is very erratic but once you upgrade (I like the second one) and slap some mods on, you can really tell the difference between each mod, the guns become a lot more manageable.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #36
Deadly Krueger

Deadly Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
In COD you are playing as a trained soldier, even then it's not standard infantry. In payday, your some low life scumbag.

Agree that the starting gun is very erratic but once you upgrade (I like the second one) and slap some mods on, you can really tell the difference between each mod, the guns become a lot more manageable.
So what's the purpose of having your own firing range then?
Deadly Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #37
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Literally my only complaint is the graphics. Pop-up, some awkward-ness with AI animations (and player animation), and some really crummy textures. Also, I had to turn my brightness up pretty much all the way for the Nightclub level, and any subsequent night-time levels. Otherwise this game is fucking incredible.

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #38
Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Krueger View Post
So what's the purpose of having your own firing range then?
still not the same though is it?
Old 08-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #39
MrLoctopus

Wilmageddon's Gamercard
What is this level limit filth that robs me of my hard earned xp?!
MrLoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #40
snipeye

snipeye 17's Gamercard
im a level 27 and havent unlocked any mask yet :|
snipeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #41
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
So I have $68 million in my offshore account now..what's the point in it if we can't spend the money! The only mission that seems to give a decent cash prize is the Ukrainian job on overkill difficulty at around $250k. Though around level 50 you won't need money anymore and XP will be the case.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #42
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLoctopus View Post
What is this level limit filth that robs me of my hard earned xp?!
I have no idea, could be so lower levels don't jump in and boost themselves. Because it seems to go down as you level up.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #43
Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
So I have $68 million in my offshore account now..what's the point in it if we can't spend the money! The only mission that seems to give a decent cash prize is the Ukrainian job on overkill difficulty at around $250k. Though around level 50 you won't need money anymore and XP will be the case.
i got 250k from the firestarter job on overkill last night, but dammit that was a slog. i still haven't completed a mission stealthy
Old 08-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #44
Nevander

This game is too fucking hard.
  • Weapons and even masks cost way too much money.
  • I seem to not get any money for anything.
  • Ammo runs out too fast.
  • Enemies take too much damage.
  • I die instantly from anything.
  • Drills take too long.
  • The respec is bullshit.
  • Weapons suck.
  • Accuracy sucks.
  • Recoil sucks.
  • AI is worthless.
Not balanced at all, especially for solo or two players.

Gackt incoming and I already have two words for you: fuck off.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #45
Deadly Krueger

Deadly Krueger's Gamercard
The more I play the more I have issues with some things as well.

Level Limit, that's BS! I get they don't want people "boosting" but come on, if we pull the job off then give us our XP!

Offshore account, Pull off a job that gives you over 4 million and you walk away with only 100,000 is spending cash?! Lol come on.

And this one is towards the community, this happens far to many times, it's more gonna be a rant than anything. If you get downed or your team mate gets downed due to no one killing cops, make sure you clear out the cops before you try to revive or do revive them. If you pick them up and cops are still shooting and they go down again, don't blame them. BLAME YOURSELF! Yes it is their fault for going down, but it is also equally yours for not helping as it's a team game. A level 5 revives me in a overkill job (which they probably shouldn't have been in anyways) and the host calls me garbage cause no one was watching the back door while I'm fixing the drill, and kicks me because i go down twice in a row due to no one killing SWAT?!

And I do agree with Nevander on some points like how the cops can tank some shots and the accuracy is horrible, specially when you got David Goldfarb on board. I have decent guns with accuracy and even skills to help, but it's almost like point blank shots want to travel around the target like I'm playing Wanted.

But also with some of his points, and I'm not trying to start a fight with him, Your running out of ammo probably cause no one is putting ammo packs down. That's what they are meant for to begin with.

The AI is horrid cause we all know it was thrown in there last minute.

And as for the drills taking to long, I do agree to an extent on that one, even when you upgrade the skill, but then again if it didn't where would the challenge be? BUT who REALLY wants to hold out against the whole city of cops when robbing a bank? It's supposed to be in and out, not dick around and kill all the cops in the city.

The game is still fun, no doubt but needed some work honestly, hopefully we can get some patches rolling to fix some really bad issues.
Deadly Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #46
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
  • Drills take too long.
  • Weapons suck.
  • Accuracy sucks.
  • Recoil sucks.
  • AI is worthless.

I've nothing to add. I knew this was coming...and it makes me laugh. Game isn't too hard...maybe you just aren't that good.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #47
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
! we all love you Nevander but your bitching gets annoying. the controls are fine dude the aiming can get wonky and maybe play the easier jobs first. you just gotta get settled in first! Happy Heisting!
Old 08-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #48
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Quote:
  • Drills take too long.
  • Weapons suck.
  • Accuracy sucks.
  • Recoil sucks.
  • AI is worthless.

maybe you arent meant for this game.play the easy jobs with 1 gold star or no gold stars!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #49
WPC Darth Vader

MSX Vader's Gamercard
There's not much to complain about

1) Game stops if someone joins
2) After Level 40-50 money is worthless
3) Host can kick you whenever he want, sometimes a few seconds before the job is finished

WPC Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #50
Nevander

Quote:
Game isn't too hard...maybe you just aren't that good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrenegade25 View Post
maybe you arent meant for this game.
Quit using this as an excuse to back up your arguments. I can play whatever the fuck I want and I can bitch about it however I want and as long as I want. Saying someone isn't meant to play a game is such an idiotic and illogical statement.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:41 AM   #51
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Quit using this as an excuse to back up your arguments. I can play whatever the fuck I want and I can bitch about it however I want and as long as I want. Saying someone isn't meant to play a game is such an idiotic and illogical statement.
No...you complain constantly about games being to hard...go play something easy and casual friendly. You can play whatever you want but why bother if the game is clearly too hard for you.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #52
Nevander

Quote:
No...you complain constantly about games being to hard...go play something easy and casual friendly. You can play whatever you want but why bother if the game is clearly too hard for you.
What I'm saying is that it's not and I don't want to play a different game, so eat it.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:21 AM   #53
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
What I'm saying is that it's not and I don't want to play a different game, so eat it.
I don't see how you enjoy gaming at all when you do nothing but complain lol.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #54
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Was really looking forward to this game till the cluster fuck of a release. I had the collectors edition pre ordered on amazon. Got an email saying that it wouldn't be shipped out for another 4 weeks. Canceled it because the gamestop employee said I could get one no problem. Was told yesterday no chance of getting a copy now. So fuck it I will move on to playing something else.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #55
InfamousTruth

Send a message via AIM to InfamousTruth

InfamousTruth's Gamercard
I just want to point out a few things to all the people complaining about the launch:

A week before the game was suppose to be out, they lifted the street date. This confirms two things; one it wasn't going to be shipped on time and two they weren't going to have an over abundance of copies.

I work at a GameStop, everyone who pre-ordered it got it. No one at my store sold pre-ordered copies to anyone who didn't have it pre-order. Don't be mad at stores when they only have copies for people who pre-ordered it. Do yourself a favor and pre-order the game next time. People don't realize that when a store, speaking for GameStop, only gets a few pre-orders, they usually only get that many copies. Dead Island was another game that had this issue.

I didn't get my copy till Friday.

My main issue is people kicking me from lobbies, how can I level up if I get kicked from games? I also try to play harder heists to get a feel for what I can do at my level. Honestly if you have good cooperation, you should be able to do any job.

I agree some people are idiots and do stupid things, but it's going to happen.
I hate when people mask up right away, there are so many options other then, "KILL EVERYONE!"

Other then the community, yes I did post in other threads looking for like-minded players, I actually really like this game. Yes the safe house is pointless, and yes my offshore bank account is pointless, and yes the respecing system is bad, but hey I can live with that. I really dislike how negative the randoms are and how poorly they play with other people. This is a game where you NEED cooperation, especially when it comes to the higher level jobs and when you add overkill into the mix.

On that note, I'm loading up now.

GT : InfamousTruth
InfamousTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #56
snipeye

snipeye 17's Gamercard
Quote:
  • Drills take too long.
  • Weapons suck.
  • Accuracy sucks.
  • Recoil sucks.
  • AI is worthless.

casuals
snipeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #57
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeye View Post
casuals
assholes
Old 08-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #58
Gackt
Banned User

Nevander..I just got my game today and I've had no issues so far. No horrid controls, no bad weapon handling, it's far from being "too hard" infact haven't failed a single mission yet even on overkill. Really wondering what you were talking about with all that complaining.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #59
Nevander

Quote:
Nevander..I just got my game today and I've had no issues so far. No horrid controls, no bad weapon handling, it's far from being "too hard" infact haven't failed a single mission yet even on overkill. Really wondering what you were talking about with all that complaining.
You're not even trying to troll right now.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #60
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Freak's Gamercard
Voice chat

My only complaint of the game is the voice chat. I can't see who is speaking, drives me nuts. Someone will say "need help over here!" ... Where is "here" and better yet who is speaking... Lol

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Freak
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote