Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #61
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisCuddlyBear View Post
My only complaint of the game is the voice chat. I can't see who is speaking, drives me nuts. Someone will say "need help over here!" ... Where is "here" and better yet who is speaking... Lol
Shout at them "who da fuck needs help bitch" they'll always answer.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:45 AM   #62
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Dada's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Shout at them "who da fuck needs help bitch" they'll always answer.
Sadly, I have to lol. Only way.

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Dada
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #63
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Quit using this as an excuse to back up your arguments. I can play whatever the fuck I want and I can bitch about it however I want and as long as I want. Saying someone isn't meant to play a game is such an idiotic and illogical statement.
Ok wanna rage with me I'm not in FUCKING GOOD MOOD SUCK A DICK AND FUCKING EAT IT ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING BITCH WHEN YOU FUCKING SUCK ASS I PLAYED WITH A.I AND THEY'LL PLAY BETTER THAN YOU STUPID BITCH I PLAYED WITH THE A.I FROM THE FIRST 20 LEVELS AND WON EVERY HEIST SO YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GAME. you BITCH! Gackt will kick yo
Old 08-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #64
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrenegade25 View Post
Ok wanna rage with me I'm not in FUCKING GOOD MOOD SUCK A DICK AND FUCKING EAT IT ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING BITCH WHEN YOU FUCKING SUCK ASS I PLAYED WITH A.I AND THEY'LL PLAY BETTER THAN YOU STUPID BITCH I PLAYED WITH THE A.I FROM THE FIRST 20 LEVELS AND WON EVERY HEIST SO YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GAME. you BITCH! Gackt will kick yo
HAHAHAHA! funniest thing ive seen all day! its even funnier than my sig.
i tip my hat off to you sir.

Quote:
Gackt will kick yo
i definitely think we need to get this spread across the forum. anyone being a little bitch, just get Gackt!

You Know What We Do.
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #65
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Gackt will kick yo
Gackt can do whatever the hell he wants because I don't tell others how to fucking play the fucking game.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:39 AM   #66
InfamousTruth

Send a message via AIM to InfamousTruth

InfamousTruth's Gamercard
So on an unrelated note...

I started getting a sound glitch were none of the AI/Commentary can be heard. Just gun shots. So I can't hear Menzies yelling or when drills stop or etc.

I have to dashboard and reload to get the sound back.
InfamousTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #67
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Dada's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTruth View Post
So on an unrelated note...

I started getting a sound glitch were none of the AI/Commentary can be heard. Just gun shots. So I can't hear Menzies yelling or when drills stop or etc.

I have to dashboard and reload to get the sound back.
I've had this happened today. I also had the drill sound replay even when back in the lobby. Had to restart to clear.

I've noticed this more also;

http://i.imgur.com/ZpZ6XjH.jpg

People are just trying to rush through. Kinda funny but annoying.

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Dada
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #68
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisCuddlyBear View Post
I've noticed this more also;

http://i.imgur.com/ZpZ6XjH.jpg

People are just trying to rush through. Kinda funny but annoying.
That shit takes ther piss. I'm getting a another sound glitch where I'm constantly hearing the drill sound on my menu and loading screen, it won't go away unless I restart the game, then it will just come back later.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 08-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #69
GenericNPC

Im Dan Hibiki's Gamercard
I've noticed with sound glitches if you pause the game they tend to go away, I had a glitch where all I could hear was the music and I paused and when I came back everything was fixed

On a different note I really enjoy how difficult this game is for newcomers, it really re-enforces teamwork (provided you have a team) There is no way new players can just solo some levels you need to work together, I'm level 46 now with mostly the best equipment (I went full enforcer) and the game is really easy at this point... I'm referring to you Nevander
Old 08-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #70
Gone4aDuck

HuskyChewToy's Gamercard
Surprised nobody has said this already, but wtf is the guessing game achievement all about? I have no problem with hard achievements, but ones that involve random luck can go suck a large one! 2 in 5 chance, then a 1 in 4 chance.
Gone4aDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #71
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericNPC View Post
On a different note I really enjoy how difficult this game is for newcomers, it really re-enforces teamwork (provided you have a team) There is no way new players can just solo some levels you need to work together, I'm level 46 now with mostly the best equipment (I went full enforcer) and the game is really easy at this point... I'm referring to you Nevander
Well see the problems I'm having is that I don't have a good team at all and I'm heavily spec'd into Technician for the shaped charges. Right now I'm trying to spec into Mastermind and Ghost so I can be more stealthy for the stealth achievements, then respec those two trees and then go full Enforcer. Then at that point, things will ease up.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #72
GenericNPC

Quote:
Well see the problems I'm having is that I don't have a good team at all and I'm heavily spec'd into Technician for the shaped charges. Right now I'm trying to spec into Mastermind and Ghost so I can be more stealthy for the stealth achievements, then respec those two trees and then go full Enforcer. Then at that point, things will ease up.
If you have shape charges then what is the problem? you can easily do Ukrainian Job, Nightclub, and Four Stores solo before the cops start really hammering you
Old 08-21-2013, 10:52 PM   #73
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Make some fuckin friends? Not having a "good team" is only your own fault.
Although most of these after doing them a few times are really getting easy to solo stealthfully even on overkill.
Need more randomized elements would be my only complaint.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:11 AM   #74
Combochrist

ComboChrist's Gamercard
I don't really like the stealth gameplay. Most of the time it's super easy and sometimes you get detected in less than a second out of nowhere..
Combochrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:58 AM   #75
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I've been waiting half an hour for one fucking job... this is SO FUN.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #76
GenericNPC

My only real complaint is when I decide to play with random people and the host usually a level 12 (also of the same age) thinks it's funny to kick me out right as we are escaping even though I did most of the work and probably revived his stupid screaming and bitching ass at least 20 times
Old 08-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #77
specularblinky

specularblinky's Gamercard
just spent the last couple hours trying to finish framing frames day 3 stealth and i am convinces that the items you need to collect just are not spawning, now im tired and pissed off because i ddint get my pay day. and thats not mentioning all the other glitches that happen on that map
Old 08-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #78
JT Fever

oO JT Fever Oo's Gamercard
Having to purchase from GOD as most shops in UK near me have 0 stock, ASDA (Walmart) stated they maybe get 3 copies in at a time, seriously?!?!

So GOD and even budget game is more expensive and I get no box or physical instructions.

Lets hope I enjoy the game now, lol

peace

n-joi

ps message me for teamwork not Rambo
JT Fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #79
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Guessing Game is just about the most fucked up level I've ever seen, the one time we got both boxes right we couldn't find the room before getting caught! Just 2 achievements left in this game this and café escape.

What a nightmare!

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 08-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #80
Nevander

Does Big Oil seriously only come as a pro job with at least one star? I want to be able to restart if I fuck up like I did with Guessing Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
I've been waiting half an hour for one fucking job... this is SO FUN.
Same here. Big Oil won't show back up for nothing and I'm sick of waiting for it. There really should have been a way to just choose the job you want in a list. This Crime.net thing was a dumb idea. It should at least show one of each job at one time.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #81
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Does Big Oil seriously only come as a pro job with at least one star? I want to be able to restart if I fuck up like I did with Guessing Game.

Same here. Big Oil won't show back up for nothing and I'm sick of waiting for it. There really should have been a way to just choose the job you want in a list. This Crime.net thing was a dumb idea. It should at least show one of each job at one time.
There should be at least mission filters. Big Oil was the rarest for me until I got both achievements, now the job always shows up for me. :/ It does spawn in regular jobs with white/yellow stars though.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 08-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #82
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
this game needs a filter for missions, and it needs to have the escape missions available like the normal missions, it also needs an update so that all members get the achievements not just the host, what's the point in a team based game when the host is the only winner out out of it?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #83
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Well, I attempted to start playing on Saturday and my biggest complaints are that Single Player is pretty much worthless and damn near unplayable, and then I tried to join with randoms and that's a disaster, too.

I have a few friends on my list now who have the game, but they never seem to be playing it.

I don't know how the fuck I'm ever going to get anywhere...

EDIT: Oh and the Mall mission where you smash $50,000? Couldn't there be something indicating what you're smashing contributes to the total? I mean, can you smash anything but glass (i.e. windows and counters)? Does smashing the merchandise count? You are literally told nothing when given the mission.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 08-26-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #84
Sasquach11235
Subscribing Member

Sasquach11235's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Silver   Subscriber - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Why the hell do the guns cost so much? They cost 1/10 that much in real life from a reputable dealer (which the characters wouldn't be able to use due to their criminal records, but still). They couldn't find anyone who would sell them for cheaper?
Old 08-28-2013, 04:21 AM   #85
CBM

xxxCBMxxx's Gamercard
Not really much of a complain but anybody else notice that the AR 16 has AR 15 on the side?
Old 09-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #86
350z Irwin

IrwinSpecial's Gamercard
I hate when ever I go back to help someone, grab more money, or try joining a game and just get kicked right away. Like for most my games people without mics show no teamwork.
350z Irwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #87
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
I really hate guessing game. I do! It's the most BS achievement in the game
Old 09-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #88
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The randoms in this game are terrible. I don't even bother doing Pro or 3 star jobs (except Ukrainian) because they are just too hard with randoms. You pretty much have to boost to get most of the mission specific achievements it seems. For example there is an escape mission where you have to escape without killing any snipers - good luck getting 3 randoms to follow instructions not to shoot the snipers. Total waste of time

Also had a bad experience on Big Oil Pro. I spent about an hour on the mission where you have to collect the engine and put it in the helicopter. The morons I was playing with picked the engines up at random. They were all wrong. Then we got overwhelmed by the SWAT and died. You are supposed to follow clues so you know which engine is correct. But **** no, randoms won't bother doing that.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #89
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
I posted this originally in the 'UK top 20' news article, but it's different from everything else in here.

"Payday 2 is the worst game I've played this year.

I don't think I've ever played a game with such obvious contempt for my time or straight up told me to my face it was fucking with me.
Staring at walls while circles slowly fill.
Drills that take 5 minutes minimum, with all their additional stalling thrown in to increase the time.
The ridiculous amount of grinding required to earn anything of use.
Having earned XP subtracted because of a 'level limit'.
Leaving a job with $4,000,000 only for most of it to go into your 'offshore account' and only get $250,000 spending money.

It's designed like it had microtransactions in mind (Paying to remove a level cap is a pretty common one), but then Overkill read a message board shortly before release and realised 'we' hate them, quickly removing them all.
Except instead of paying a little money to get what's yours or speeding up the tedious processes involved the game just wants you to grind for hours of your life so you can do the same levels over and over again, only slightly faster.

Yippee."

To think it started so well with cutting a rug on the Nightclub's dancefloor. Then someone had to get their gun out and ruin it all.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #90
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Would it have been too much to have the 2 AI players pick up, carry and throw bags?

I'm not even ask that they can create the bags themselves, just pick up the ones I create and drag 'em to the vehicle? They can even throw them on the ground and make me load them into the vehicle...

I dunno, it just seems like the AI in L4D are much more helpful when compared to these two clowns.