PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Charlie Murder
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The Official Bitching Thread

Talk and bitch about the game here.
!This thread might contain spoilers!

I'll start. This game is great and so much fun but sadly it has lots of retarted things in it.
Note: I play solo.

1. Difficulty spikes, especially on solo, some of the parts and bosses are stupid hard even on normal.

2. Game has no block. Ok it has but where are you gonna use it as you can't be attacking to use it? Every beat em up that I know of can cancel normal attack into block.

3. Minigames. They are all fun on the normal but on Chaos they just destroy you on couple mistakes and after that you continue from miles away and usually have to fight some fights again.

I'm at the moment in the part where you have to surf down with the plank and evade mines. There is no way to see those mines so it's all luck based and one mine does around 80% damage to you and the 10sec cooldown on item use makes sure you can't heal fast enough. And after that you start from Gor'castle parks exit and have to fight the retard raft vs boat match AGAIN.
End rant.

I'm a huge fan of Castle Crashers and especially Dishwasher and I really enjoyed this game. Great music and fun to play. Lots of fun easter eggs and additions but the bullshit you have to play through might be too much for me to waste my time on Chaos and Total Anarchy

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube

Last edited by DarkSephiroth; 09-14-2013 at 12:53 PM.
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Bofur

Bofur22's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
I'm at the moment in the part where you have to surf down with the plank and evade mines. There is no way to see those mines so it's all luck based and one mine does around 80% damage to you and the 10sec cooldown on item use makes sure you can't heal fast enough. And after that you start from Gor'castle parks exit and have to fight the retard raft vs boat match AGAIN.
Ugh. That part. I know how you feel, trust me. Can't wait to see how hard that part is on Total Anarchy mode. We had a group of people doing it, and it still took us five or six tries, I believe.
Bofur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
Just beat that part last night on chaos. I was a level 32 and I had a 46 in my team of 4, we all died in less than a minute and he made it all the way through. Funny enough he dropped right after that. That's all I can suggest unless you are already over leveled, in which case god speed. No idea what I'll do on total anarchy.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:37 AM   #4
Zhou Tai of Wu

So I'm a level away from beating chaos with the good ending and as a 36 things seem pretty easy alone if I just plan things out a little. Is that bomb part the only hard part of the game really or does total anarchy really kick your ass?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:09 AM   #5
Zhou Tai of Wu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Tai of Wu View Post
So I'm a level away from beating chaos with the good ending and as a 36 things seem pretty easy alone if I just plan things out a little. Is that bomb part the only hard part of the game really or does total anarchy really kick your ass?
That bomb part seems to be the only rough part. Just go online for a second, get a partner. Even a level 7 will do, they'll kill a few bombs and on total anarchy you should be able to survive the rest. I didn't even retry.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Tai of Wu View Post
That bomb part seems to be the only rough part. Just go online for a second, get a partner. Even a level 7 will do, they'll kill a few bombs and on total anarchy you should be able to survive the rest. I didn't even retry.
Yeah I've got past that part. It's just so annoying because there isn't a checkpoint there and you have to do the raft fight again. I also atm don't have gold live so that's why I play solo.

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
fabsoad

FabricioSOAD's Gamercard
I totally agree with you... Game is amazing but solo gameplay really sucks on Chaos and Anarchy modes.
I'm also stucked on that surf part (Chaos) and unfortunately I haven't found a hi-lvl to help me out there yet. When someone joins my match and sees I'm stucked there, they get out
I'd appreciate if someone could help me.
fabsoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #8
Zhou Tai of Wu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsoad View Post
I totally agree with you... Game is amazing but solo gameplay really sucks on Chaos and Anarchy modes.
I'm also stucked on that surf part (Chaos) and unfortunately I haven't found a hi-lvl to help me out there yet. When someone joins my match and sees I'm stucked there, they get out
I'd appreciate if someone could help me.
Add me, I'll help you out. I'm not on all the time but we can set something up, or we'll get lucky and both be on.