PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
Wave 15 tips?

So I actually liked this DLC as I like wave based survival game modes. However, the difference in difficulty from wave 14 to 15 is so high asian scientists haven't counted that high yet. I can barely move without taking damage as soon as I spawn half the time and the screen is shaking so much. And that's assuming that I actually spawn with full health because half the time I am being attacked upon reloading.

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it. I had no problems getting through to this wave and now I feel like I don't even want to bother with this DLC because of how unnecessarily frustrating the last wave for each section will undoubtedly be. I feel like if the only way to make something hard is to make it cheap like this... it's time to go back to the drawing board.

Anyone have any tips like place on the map to utilize or just... something?
Old 08-22-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
You are talking about the last wave of the Ops Zeal arena, right? (Defeat each enemy with a different vigor type)

You can check THIS thread, the blue ribbon guide. There are many tips, tricks and some videos also.

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
kiedis1984

kiedis1984's Gamercard
there are a few very good guides on how to do each wave, it's worth watching those to get some advice on how to defeat them.

Best advice is play through the waves first and get all the upgrades, infusions and gear first... if you CAN get the ribbons on the way, more power to you, if not don't worry just come back to it later. That way when you come back to wave 15, you should have upgraded all of the weapons and a lot of salts to make things a bit easier.

Always buy a door on the challenges your having trouble with, it will save you from being in a death loop, and the enemies won't have regained all their health.

Ops Zeal and Raven's Dome wave 15, aren't too hard if you have a bit of patience, just see what weapons can be brought through a tear and don't stock those when you enter the map. Leave the Handymen for last, and use Undertow to take some heart shots.

Duke and Dimwitt wave 15 is the worst! But you don't actually have to kill all the enemies, take out all the guys on the ships using undertow and make your way to destroy the engine - Return to Sender is your friend, you can't take damage with that equipped. Also buy a door before you go in, just in case. You have 90 seconds to destroy the engine and jump off. I died once and still managed to complete the wave.

I destroyed the Zeppelin with 8 enemies left and still got the ribbon. Just takes some time, some calm and a couple of retries.

As for Emporia Arcade, I didn't actually need to do anything, it popped up on it's own - but that one doesn't sound too hard to do.
kiedis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
Vitamin Dean

CMxDean's Gamercard
Someone should be fired for the wave 15 on Ops Zeal, two handymen that fire undodgeable electric attacks unless you're on a skyline...

Bitched too soon, tried it again once I had gained more infusions etc and did it first time.

Last edited by Vitamin Dean; 04-07-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Vitamin Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:05 AM   #5
AliasDJA

Alias DJA's Gamercard
The worst case scenario is that if you complete 1 wave out of the 15 each time, the minimum you will run through this DLC is 60 times.

The reality is, that you have to be completely committed to each map and really learn it and each wave to make it as tidy as possible. I've often said this to every-one that has issues in games - its amazing how easier things are with a pen and paper next to you to reference what to do.

The online guides from Banehowl are very very good. -
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryeinsandtoes
AliasDJA is offline   Reply With Quote