PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 07
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
ankle_spawn

Katarr0's Gamercard
help on SS achies

i know that there are many topics on this, and i can assure i read em all.

but, maybe because im not deep into NFL, i cant still manage to get the achies for 140 tackles, forced fumbles and interceptions.

i tried using the MLB, as u said, the CB, the RT. i simmed for ages, but my MLB never got more than 110 tackles per season, and i barely managed to get 2 ints whoever i tried.

do i have to play? since i'm not that skilled about football schemes, i live in a country where football has a very different meaning , i dont get much of what is going on. i like nfl and know a bit, but not enough im afraid.

before i sell the game, stopped at 900\1000, anybody is able to help me?
thx in advance

ankle_spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
go to your rules.

turn off offsides.

then prior to the ball bing snapped move into the opponents area near the quarterback.

keep doing that for a 15 minute quarter game (making sure you don't go over like 32-33 sacks because the counter resets).

You should have enough tackles to sim the rest for 140 and you have enough sacks for the season sacks.

My advice on the interceptions is to try and get a hall of fame Cornerback and sim him to the 95+ skill range and then sim a game or two at a time making sure you get interceptions.

I don't know how much this will help since this information is in other threads through ths forum.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
yep. go with the offsides trick...
otherwise, sim a game and then check your stats and make sure you had 10-15 tackles in that game. if not, reload and sim again. once you have a large tackle amount from that game, save, and then repeat.
Shaaady Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
Fabio360

YOYOGUM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What I did, is just like the guys told you, sim a game at a time making sure u got what is necessary... I know it sucks and takes a LOT of time but it's the only way I thought of... for me the hardest is to get 140 tackles and 16 sacks in a season...
and don't worry u don't need that much knowledge to get these ones, I also don't live in a country where football is rarely played and could get these ones...
Old 02-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #5
ankle_spawn

Katarr0's Gamercard
i just want to thank u all guys for your nice tips and support, i went back to the game and focused until i got my 990 points, the most i can get here

really appreciated that

ankle_spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Despised Icon

Maggot x360a's Gamercard
Cool, these are the only achs left for me in this game. This will help a lot.
Despised Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
XxFoReiGNxX

IS Lextasy's Gamercard
I know this is a late comment but ive gone through 2 seasons of ss and havent gotten 1 achievement does anyone have a method for me or at least a reason why
Old 04-07-2008, 07:54 AM   #8
pwjuggalo

Send a message via MSN to pwjuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to pwjuggalo Send a message via Skype™ to pwjuggalo

ItsMeJohnD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFoReiGNxX View Post
I know this is a late comment but ive gone through 2 seasons of ss and havent gotten 1 achievement does anyone have a method for me or at least a reason why
it will take more then just 2 seasons before you SS is good enough to get the achievements....so just keep simming and keep your fingers crossed
Old 04-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFoReiGNxX View Post
Generally speaking, your Super Star will be at their best during their third or fourth season. If you're going for the single season records, keep an eye on your overall rating at the start of the season. When you see it start to go down, reload the previous season and keep simming it until you get the achievement. I've even gone so far as to sim individual games one at a time, making sure that I have at least one interception/fumble recovery, receiving touchdown/etc. before saving and moving on to the next game. It takes a little work, but you'll get the achievement.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 AM   #10
ensabahnur

Roka360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
UHMM, MAYBE ILL FOREGO THIS, SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF EFFORT, IM GONNA GET IT BACK ON MY GAMEQ but until then ill just wait for when i have a few hours to burn

100% Retail - King Kong, College Hoops 2K6, Fight Night 3, Madden 06, NBA 2K6, Avatar, Spider-man FOF, TMNT,Eragon, Jumper, Assasins Creed, Open Season,Backyard Football

10000-5/27/08 w/ GOW - Dont hate the player and Mix It up
20K-2/28/09 -SWFU
40K - 2/28/10
ensabahnur is offline   Reply With Quote