Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #31
PenderPowguin

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Looking forward to the next Fallout, have New Vegas still sitting at my sisters place, will be picking that up early October.

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”
- Raistlin Majere

Major props to Rajeanero for this sexy sig!
PenderPowguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #32
Lemonlimes249

Multiple Tacos's Gamercard
I've been wondering about that too since it's been a few years, maybe some day?

100% Completion: 11 Games
Assassin's Creed 2, Cloning Clyde, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Harm's Way, Kung Fu Panda, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Open Season, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Spongebob Truth or Square, Uno, Wordament
Lemonlimes249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #33
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I dream of Wasteland 2. Anyone? Anyone? No?

Oh.
In the last Game Informer they had an interview with Brian Fargo who claims he will produce the game...

Unless you were already aware of that, then ignore me.

Fallout in general seems like they made an RPG from my dreams already, so bring on 4!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #34
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I'm looking forward to a Fallout 4 as well. I really enjoyed FO3 even with it's short comings and bugs.

Some day Gackt will see the light and enjoy a Bethesda game and him and I will be like...

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #35
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I just think that Gackt should lighten up and appreciate what the devs do in to try and entertain gamers. Sure there are bad games but you cant always blame the devs for that (CoD for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Something about a million psychotic ninja women who resemble snakes attacking me turns me on I guess.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #36
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
I just think that Gackt should lighten up and appreciate what the devs do in to try and entertain gamers. Sure there are bad games but you cant always blame the devs for that (CoD for example).
He's mentioned a couple times why he hates Bethesda, and while I don't want to try to put words in his mouth by restating those reasons here...I do believe his complaints are somewhat justified. HOWEVER, I don't understand how he could hate the idea of Fallout 4 if it'll end up being a next-gen, open-world RPG. Imagine how HUGE the world could be and the crisp graphics...

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #37
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I dream of Wasteland 2. Anyone? Anyone? No?

Oh.
Tsk-Tsk. No need to dream my friend!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasteland_2
Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #38
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
He's mentioned a couple times why he hates Bethesda, and while I don't want to try to put words in his mouth by restating those reasons here...I do believe his complaints are somewhat justified. HOWEVER, I don't understand how he could hate the idea of Fallout 4 if it'll end up being a next-gen, open-world RPG. Imagine how HUGE the world could be and the crisp graphics...
Congrats on 5k posts

OT: Yeah but he's totally overlooking the good things Bethesda has done. Plus, if you look on his x360a profile you'll see that apparently he hated Fallout 3 so much that he got 100% on it... TWICE. But i agree; a Fallout 4 would be AWESOME since Fallout 3 was one of my faves this gen. Although its highly debatable as to which is better I will say that if you prefer interesting story, characters, and quests over gameplay, then go with Fallout 3. But if you prefer gameplay over story,characters, quests, then I'd go with NV.

Quote:
Something about a million psychotic ninja women who resemble snakes attacking me turns me on I guess.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #39
Sasquach11235
Subscribing Member

Sasquach11235's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I'd love to see another fallout. I have to get back to New Vegas and finish it up, but I've been making myself wait for the GSL to start.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #40
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
People need to understand the magnitude of Bethesda games. You can get a game that takes you 10-15 hours to finish with not much replayability and a multiplayer mode that you will likey never touch, and have it be entirely glitch-free and be happy with that. Or you can get a Bethesda RPG, invest 150-400+ hours into it and be forgiving of the fact that it was created on such a massive scale that problems are going to arise. It's a sacrifice most are willing to make, deal with a few bugs for the overall tremendous experience that you will invest weeks of your life into.

I'm a huge Fallout 3/New Vegas fan. I liked Oblivion and Skyrim also, not quite as much, but you can't deny the value you get on one disc compared to some other games out there that sell for $60. The effort behind giving you a complete experience, to me at least, outweighs the small problems you may run into along the way.

This is my OPINION, so don't rail me for it, but i'm being honest how I feel about Bethesda's games as a whole, and how they are basically unmatched by most of what any other developer attempts to create.

To sum it up, Fallout 4 next-gen for me would be a godsend and i'd be thrilled to see it come to light.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:47 PM   #41
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
It's just you. Everyone else hates it. This is not just my hatred for Bethesda speaking either, I assure you.
Im with you on this one....All the damm praise Fallout 3 got and it bored me to tears. I'm all for a good RPG, but this and New Vegas sucked.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #42
PenderPowguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Im with you on this one....All the damm praise Fallout 3 got and it bored me to tears. I'm all for a good RPG, but this and New Vegas sucked.

- Raistlin Majere

Old 09-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #43
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
Stephen A. is a moron....so....yeah.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #44
PenderPowguin

Quote:
Stephen A. is a moron....so....yeah.
I don't even know who Stephen A. is. I just googled for a blasphemous gif

- Raistlin Majere

Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #45
Spanish Assault

Quote:
I don't even know who Stephen A. is. I just googled for a blasphemous gif
Seriously, I really wanted to like Fallout 3. I enjoyed Oblivion (even though I'm stuck as a vampire and no one will talk to me) and games like Skyrim and Dragon Age I love. Fallout 3 was just boring. I couldn't get invested in the game what so ever.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:11 AM   #46
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Congrats on 5k posts

OT: Yeah but he's totally overlooking the good things Bethesda has done. Plus, if you look on his x360a profile you'll see that apparently he hated Fallout 3 so much that he got 100% on it... TWICE. But i agree; a Fallout 4 would be AWESOME since Fallout 3 was one of my faves this gen. Although its highly debatable as to which is better I will say that if you prefer interesting story, characters, and quests over gameplay, then go with Fallout 3. But if you prefer gameplay over story,characters, quests, then I'd go with NV.
Haha, thanks Yeah, I've noticed that before which is genuinely perplexing lol. I honestly couldn't get myself to enjoy Fallout 3 as much as I did New Vegas. A huge reason is because I played New Vegas first at my own pace, but rushed through Fallout 3 (granted I still did EVERYTHING) to play Skyrim.

I actually enjoyed the characters, quests, gameplay, and DLC's in New Vegas. Every single faction - notably Caesar's Legion & White Glove Society - was awesome. Old World Blues and as much as I hate to admit it...Dead Money were fucking great. Oh man, I love me some New Vegas.

I think I'm gonna go back and replay it on a different profile to experience it all over again before I buy my next retail game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MabusScarab View Post
I'm a huge Fallout 3/New Vegas fan. I liked Oblivion and Skyrim also, not quite as much, but you can't deny the value you get on one disc compared to some other games out there that sell for $60. The effort behind giving you a complete experience, to me at least, outweighs the small problems you may run into along the way.

This is my OPINION, so don't rail me for it, but i'm being honest how I feel about Bethesda's games as a whole, and how they are basically unmatched by most of what any other developer attempts to create.

To sum it up, Fallout 4 next-gen for me would be a godsend and i'd be thrilled to see it come to light.
Love this post!

Quote:
It has to be the setting then. You obviously don't hate Bethesda if you like their fantasy (is the the right term to describe Elder Scrolls?) RPG's. I'm guessing open deserts and dilapidated buildings are what bore you when playing them? I could totally understand that if it's why.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:24 AM   #47
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvkasm2x View Post
I love the Fallout series but don't like the Oblivion/Skyrim games at all.

Give them another shot mate. I used to say the same thing til' I lowered my expectations and fell in love with Skyrim

Ok guys I love Elder Scrolls too but please THIS IS A FALLOUT THREAD. Please don't get this thread derailed on who you play as in Elder Scrolls,etc.

Ontopic-Mate I would be stoked to get any news on a Fallout 4. I would rather Bethesda make it (I love them). I enjoyed New Vegas but the exploration,story quests in NV I didn't like nearly as good as Fallout 3,(Most of the time the exploration was dead end caves,and a broken car as a landmark) however I did like the gambling system and Iron sights aiming in NV.

I hated the faction system,90% of the factions(It was so damn glitchy and for doing one quest killing off 4 guys I had Caesers Legion on my ass the entire first playthrough,they ruined my experiance.),The Story,and almost all the story quests,and all the characters except Mr.House in New Vegas. Loved everything in Fallout 3.

Not to say one is better then the other,its all preference. lol.

I would faint if I saw even a 30 second Trailer for Fallout 4.

Since Zenimax made Skyrim a few years ago now and Elder scrolls online is being made by a different dev team,its a safe bet to say Zenimax is making the next Fallout.

PLEASE BE SET IN NEW CALIFORNIA !!!

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 09-04-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:40 AM   #48
alpha17

alpha613's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd love a new Fallout, but don't really mind waiting for it. I remember seeing some of the art work for a planned Fallout that got cancelled set in Seattle, (project V13)
alpha17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #49
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Batfleck
You bastard!!!!

OT: Bring a new Fallout on!

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #50
Spanish Assault

Quote:
It has to be the setting then. You obviously don't hate Bethesda if you like their fantasy (is the the right term to describe Elder Scrolls?) RPG's. I'm guessing open deserts and dilapidated buildings are what bore you when playing them? I could totally understand that if it's why.
I don't think it's the setting. I just think it's game itself. The story wasn't interesting to me. Skyrim, Oblivion, Dragon Age...all those stories had me hooked. I'm sure it didn't help that people kept telling me how amazing the game was.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:15 AM   #51
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I don't think it's the setting. I just think it's game itself. The story wasn't interesting to me. Skyrim, Oblivion, Dragon Age...all those stories had me hooked. I'm sure it didn't help that people kept telling me how amazing the game was.
Understandable! I'm not here to advertise the game...but I felt the same when playing through the games at first. It took me 4 or 5 hours to enjoy Fallout: New Vegas. As for Fallout 3, I never FULLY enjoyed it...but I was hooked for some reason. Maybe because I was on an Bethesda RPG binge that year: Fallout: New Vegas for 3 months -> right into Fallout 3 for two months -> right into Skyrim for 5 months.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #52
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:

Then why are you in a Fallout thread ?

Yeah. A New California game would be boss. I'd love DLC released in 4 later that was similar to 3's DLC of trailing to other states like in Fallout 3 you could travel to Louisiana,and Pittsburgh. In Fallout 4 I'd love to be able to travel to Hawaii,Florida,close to New York and New Jersey.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:49 AM   #53
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Yeah. A New California game would be boss. I'd love DLC released in 4 later that was similar to 3's DLC of trailing to other states like in Fallout 3 you could travel to Louisiana,and Pittsburgh. In Fallout 4 I'd love to be able to travel to Hawaii,Florida,close to New York and New Jersey.
Dead Money + Old World Blues > any other Fallout DLC.

An expansion in Hawaii? That'd be so out of place I feel like lol. New Jersey? Sure why not, I live here so it'd be interesting to see what they re-create for the game.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:41 AM   #54
PenderPowguin

Quote:
Dead Money + Old World Blues > any other Fallout DLC.

An expansion in Hawaii? That'd be so out of place I feel like lol. New Jersey? Sure why not, I live here so it'd be interesting to see what they re-create for the game.
Wow, I never thought I'd see another person who enjoyed Dead Money. Most people seem to detest it, but I enjoyed it! Gold bars!!!

But my absolute favorite Fallout DLC would be a tie between Old World Blues and Point Lookout.

I'd really love to see Fallout taking place in Saint Louis, for the same reasons you have if it took place in Jersey. It would be neat to see what they put in, and how accurate it was.

Also, I'm really hoping for a city-like main area, New York would be the tits! I love building delving.

- Raistlin Majere

Old 09-05-2013, 03:33 AM   #55
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Wow, I never thought I'd see another person who enjoyed Dead Money. Most people seem to detest it, but I enjoyed it! Gold bars!!!

But my absolute favorite Fallout DLC would be a tie between Old World Blues and Point Lookout.

I'd really love to see Fallout taking place in Saint Louis, for the same reasons you have if it took place in Jersey. It would be neat to see what they put in, and how accurate it was.

Also, I'm really hoping for a city-like main area, New York would be the tits! I love building delving.
I hate to admit it, but the tension one felt in that DLC...damn it was good stuff!

New York would be freakin' great! Last I heard...or read maybe...rumors were that it was going to be in Boston? Which would be pretty sweet!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:14 AM   #56
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

I'd rather have the game set in New York or Los Angeles; that'd be so awesome!

Quote:

Old 09-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #57
alpha17

alpha613's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd hope more for New York, especially with all of the skyscrapers it would a lot of verticality to the game, as well as the subway system adding even more to the creepy maze that was the DC subway system.

Edit: Chicago would be cool to, especially since they have there own unique Brotherhood.
alpha17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:52 AM   #58
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I think 4 needs to be in a different country.

Russia, perhaps? Maybe that's just the Metro in me talking, tho'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
I hated the faction system,90% of the factions(It was so damn glitchy and for doing one quest killing off 4 guys I had Caesers Legion on my ass the entire first playthrough,they ruined my experiance.)
Yeah, Caesar's Legion hounded me, too. But my followers were ED-E and Boone, so I never had any difficulty with those patrols. Boone despises those guys, saw them coming long before I did and would kill several of them with that long-range rifle of his.

Then ED-E would start pounding on whoever made it close enough while I took potshots in V.A.T.S. They usually had crap loot on them, too...

What destroyed my first playthrough was a glitch that caused the turrets beneath Vault 11 to be linked to the Securitrons at the Lucky 38. I wish I was kidding.

I had circumnavigated the whole map before setting foot on The Strip, so I had already done Vault 11. So when I arrive, the Victor that greets me after passing through the gate tells me that Mr. House wants to see me, but the quest "The House Always Wins" immediately fails.

When I reach the entrance to the Lucky 38, the Victor there is already dead, apparently killed by the locals for having gone apeshit when I destroyed the turrets in Vault 11. As such, when I enter the hotel, every Securitron is immediately hostile including Jane.

This locked me out of several quests, getting the house on The Strip and no way to sell the snowglobes. Which also meant I was going to miss several achievements. Hell, I hadn't even dealt with Benny, yet!

I didn't play the game again for a year.

It was only after meeting Obsidian's head of recruiting on my morning bus (of all places, but you can probably guess why ). I didn't know he was with Obsidian til I'd already talked to him a few times, so when I found out, I shook a fist at him. He asked why, and I just said "Fallout: New Vegas". He hung his head and asked me to tell him my sob story. Afterwards he told me to send him a detailed e-mail, which he apparently sent to one of his best friends in programming who basically came to the same conclusion I had:

I was fucked, and I had to restart the game to do that questline.

He softened the blow by giving me codes for Dead Money and Honest Hearts, which was cool because the DLC really flesh out the backstory.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #59
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
What destroyed my first playthrough was a glitch that caused the turrets beneath Vault 11 to be linked to the Securitrons at the Lucky 38. I wish I was kidding.

I had circumnavigated the whole map before setting foot on The Strip, so I had already done Vault 11. So when I arrive, the Victor that greets me after passing through the gate tells me that Mr. House wants to see me, but the quest "The House Always Wins" immediately fails.

When I reach the entrance to the Lucky 38, the Victor there is already dead, apparently killed by the locals for having gone apeshit when I destroyed the turrets in Vault 11. As such, when I enter the hotel, every Securitron is immediately hostile including Jane.

This locked me out of several quests, getting the house on The Strip and no way to sell the snowglobes. Which also meant I was going to miss several achievements. Hell, I hadn't even dealt with Benny, yet!

I didn't play the game again for a year.

It was only after meeting Obsidian's head of recruiting on my morning bus (of all places, but you can probably guess why ). I didn't know he was with Obsidian til I'd already talked to him a few times, so when I found out, I shook a fist at him. He asked why, and I just said "Fallout: New Vegas". He hung his head and asked me to tell him my sob story. Afterwards he told me to send him a detailed e-mail, which he apparently sent to one of his best friends in programming who basically came to the same conclusion I had:

I was fucked, and I had to restart the game to do that questline.

He softened the blow by giving me codes for Dead Money and Honest Hearts, which was cool because the DLC really flesh out the backstory.
That's one hell of a glitch, if you can even call it that at that level. I started having problems with New Vegas about a week into playing it. I quickly finished what I was doing and promptly traded it in, it was pretty bad. I had a ton of freezing and I had to do a lot of screwing around to get out of that arena in the sewer where you'd fight Radscorpions because that was where my save was freezing. Anyway, it was too much and I didn't come back to it until the second or third DLC had come out and started all over and never had issues to that degree again.

I've enjoyed both Fallout games, Skyrim and the little bit of Oblivion I played this generation but they need to get these issues in check for future releases. I had tons of problems with Skyrim freezing too, that seemed to get worse with every add-on they put out. It was infuriating watching a three minute load screen knowing my game was going to freeze over and over.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #60
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I've enjoyed both Fallout games, Skyrim and the little bit of Oblivion I played this generation but they need to get these issues in check for future releases. I had tons of problems with Skyrim freezing too, that seemed to get worse with every add-on they put out. It was infuriating watching a three minute load screen knowing my game was going to freeze over and over.
I never had any issues with Skyrim or Fallout 3; but one time my save corrupted and it would load forever to no avail. Stopped playing for a day or two, loaded up a previous save that I made right before the one after it got corrupted. Fallout 3 froze on me one time, but that was it.

Quote: