Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bodycount
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Reaper44

WIPES44's Gamercard
Datacore

can anyone help me here? im at the part where there are 4 snipers in the corners and 1 in the middle,i kill them all lay my mines but after that i get over runed with all the enemies that drop down. is there some where to use cover or some sort of weapon to use etc.any help would be appreciated and tks for the help.

update: never mind i figured it out, basically u have to run around and hide repeat the process what ever you don't hide in the corners or you'll get in the cross fire and then your screwed lol.

Last edited by Reaper44; 09-10-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Reaper44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Good you figured it out on your own, that's actually not even what I did and I was on Impossible. I planted mines in all four corners and managed to spawn kill almost all of them at once, then just a few remained and no more spawned, and I was able to just let it charge up.

Check my achievement guide if you need any more help with any parts on Hard, I've pointed out many of the tough locations.

Here's a link to my guide:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=327445
Old 09-11-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Kudos to you for doing this on insane when not required... i mean, no questioning your skill, but thats kinda like a sad excuse for a cheap game to me... no story(or pretty much), seem like an old arcade game... i dunno... i got it THINKING it would be a fun but brief online experience with an ok campaign...

Lets say the campaign was ok on the "ok" factor... its not boring, its not ugly... but there is no passion to continue playing... its like your just rampaging the levels one after the other....

As for the online... not bad actually(had potential if it had an aiming down the sight) if people would give it a chance, problem is there is SO MUCH NO PEOPLE playing it... i mean its empty... all i could do is 1 vs 1 for the achievement and 1 on 2 my opponent would quit...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Kudos to you for doing this on insane when not required...
Yea I really have no idea why I did it on Impossible. I assumed there would be a purpose, but none exists.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:26 AM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Yea I really have no idea why I did it on Impossible. I assumed there would be a purpose, but none exists.
I sarted a game on hard, not sure if i would have the time to complete it..., i managed to do all coop in the end, so i go hard, bu there is no way i loose dollars over virtual points. so when GOW3 come out, finish or not. this game is going back to there store.....

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Is there any video guide for this part. I really had no problem getting to this point and now this is preventing me from finishing the hard mode. Already saw a video for the last boss so I know that she is not hard.

But it is impossible to fight against enemies in an arena like area, because they kill you within seconds and the invincibility only gets you so far.

I plant all my mines in the corners, only kill like 4 guys, then kill a few with my weapons until they respawn and rush me with grenades or explosives shots, so I have to run around and getting shot from 3-5 enemies at once.

I'm stuck for nearly 2 hours now at this part. It kills me.

EDIT: Ok, another 20 minutes and I finally did it, though the enemy layout involved was a little bit luck, because I ran counter-clockwise and only got one enemy in front of me. I just ran from one corner to another, waited around 5-10 seconds and made the next sprint. Saved up all my energy, so I could use it in the end, if shit got worse.

Thanks that's over. Now only the final boss is left and then it's time for bullshit multiplayer I guess.

Remind me, why did I wanna play this game? Fun arcade shooter? Fun my ass, bullshit popping out at every corner. Worst game of 2011 for me. Maybe not gameplay wise but no one tested this shit on hard, that's for sure.

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD

Last edited by L0cke89; 01-14-2012 at 01:25 AM.
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Claxon

Claxon42's Gamercard
That's pretty much the way to do it...

My technique (when playing on Impossible) is to planet a few mines below the doors in each of the corners of the room (keep a couple of mines back for "Emergency situations"), then Squat in one corner for a while tossing impact grenades and taking out Troopers with the mini mi (kaluka on secondary for when reloading is too much effort). Use your intel powerups, then after you've cleared some of the room, move to the next corner, picking up the intel dropped from your victims.

Rinse and repeat...
Claxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #8
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I can´t stand a chance in this room.

I mean i play a hell of games, but this is...

First i got 2 waves of enemys, so the first wave dies by mines and the second just overrun me. Nice side effect: Sometimes a medic is running through this mess and revives thes freaks. I got the feeling they DON`T DIE. What kind of weapon do you use? Some hints?
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #9
Nevander

Two words: Kaluka and Luck.

First few times I did it, I kept dying so quickly.

Then I tried again and barely got hit while spraying with the Kaluka and dodging bullets like Neo. Make sure to take out the heavy guys with the MEVDAKs, the can screw your junk up quick.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
Claxon

Claxon42's Gamercard
One thing worth adding is to keep moving between the corners of the room. You can run much faster than the troopers, so by doing loops of the room they will eventually start to bunch together, which means your cover is more effective, and any grenades you throw (or cause them to drop) will injure several of them at once.

Also when you're close to death, a few seconds of adrenaline will help you recover (turn it off again though so you have some left in case you need it).
Claxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
What worked well for me in this room was planting mines below the platforms they jump down from, once the event starts, on the sides of the room there little indents you can hide in, I camped in one of these spots and just strafed side to side killing the rest of them as they showed up. Worked pretty well the first try.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
All the hints work really well, you'll just need a little bit of luck on top of that. However, somebody could have mentioned that:

A) Once you survive (and get a checkpoint) you'll have to pick up the codes, which requires you to stand still for 5 seconds
B) There's at least one fucking medic in there running around resurrecting people

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:22 AM   #13
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Nope, sorry; none of these hints help at all. Maybe something's wrong with my game, but this is motherfucking impossible.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #14
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just had to bitch loud enough.. I could never get enough intel to survive this part.
Before this checkpoint, I had just run through the previous area like the guide suggested, so I ended up with a shitload of guys on the other side of the door, shooting me through the door at the checkpoint. I finally figured out that if I killed them through the door with the MEVDAK, I could get a pretty high multiplier and thus get enough intel to be able to at least use a pulse wave, plus all the guys killed by my mines dropped the green intel, so I had enough to stay alive and get through this bitch of a room.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote