PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #31
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oGGo-nemesis View Post
hi im seriously stuck on NO FIGHTING IN WAR ROOM im jus bout to giv up iv had it lol, i can get through the kitchen easy and i go down them stairs then theres a long corridor i throw a flash bang then run down the corridor and turn right then theres another sort of corridor i kill the few guys who come there and then a guy runs round the corner i kill him then u go through another sort of red bit then theres a bunch of other guys and a door on either side with a guy in each of them throwin grenades and stuff and i jus cannot do it pls someone help me
I think you might be stuck at the missile Silos? There are guys to the right and left down two corridors. Use the grenade launcher on your SOPMOD to take both out, then run down one, shooting them with either a shotgun, or the SOPMOD rifle. When you get to the point where you are looking back down the hallway, use the grenade launcher again to clear the tangos out. I think you get to a blast door that opens and get a checkpoint right after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzebeth View Post
I'm stuck 2 missions before "War Pig" (Can't remember the name of the mission) the Helicopter with Cpt. Price and the Russian gets blown off by a missil...then we save a farmer, we then go to a basement, when we get out we found ourselves escaping from a helicopter...

I'm standing in front of a barn, some dudes are shooting me in each corner and the Helicopter destroys me each time I try to even move towards the Barn..

HELP!

EDIT: The mission's name is "Hunted"
This is after the greenhouses? There should be a command post of sorts with no walls and a sheet metal roof. That can protect you while you wait for the helicopter to fly where you can get some cover from it. Throw smoke if you have 3 or more left. If not, you still need to get in the barn, make something happen. Once inside you should get a Stinger missile launcher to shoot down the heli.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:49 AM   #32
hellomynameisjosh

C0matose's Gamercard
ive been trying to do one shot, one kill on veteran for a while. i cant even get past the first part where right after sniping the guy, you have to escape. right when all the guys come i try hiding behind the carsh,hiding in bushes to the right, etc. i always die though. tips?
hellomynameisjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:03 AM   #33
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
hi im seriously stuck on NO FIGHTING IN WAR ROOM im jus bout to giv up iv had it lol, i can get through the kitchen easy and i go down them stairs then theres a long corridor i throw a flash bang then run down the corridor and turn right then theres another sort of corridor i kill the few guys who come there and then a guy runs round the corner i kill him then u go through another sort of red bit then theres a bunch of other guys and a door on either side with a guy in each of them throwin grenades and stuff and i jus cannot do it pls someone help me
Well this is one of the hardrest levels. you dont' have much time i suggest you go left down the long hall. then when you get to the kitchen there will be 3 guys on your 3 and then throw a garnade on the left run down the hall your shots have to be persise. there is no easy way to exsplain this level. i suggest you watch a youtube video on someone else doing it, or go back through on easy and find the easiest and best rout for you!! everybody is different!! sorry no easy way of doing this really

Da CRU Mughhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #34
oGGo-nemesis

zIz NeMeSiS zIz's Gamercard
i appreciate ur help thankyou iv got a bit further in the level but still stuck lol i got to the part where GAZ opens them doors wot open real slow then i die lol iv never been so stressed about a game hahaha
oGGo-nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #35
oGGo-nemesis

zIz NeMeSiS zIz's Gamercard
yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhb iv done it i beat that damn level i put the codes in the computer with 7 seconds to spare hahaha i am buzzin thanks for all the help and jus one more question whats that level at the end after the credits
oGGo-nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #36
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hi guys, can anyone give me some tips for "One Shot, One Kill" on Veteran.
I'm on the last part at the ferris wheel.

Thanks.
martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #37
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by martdude16 View Post
Hi guys, can anyone give me some tips for "One Shot, One Kill" on Veteran.
I'm on the last part at the ferris wheel.

Thanks.
Put MacMillan down in the middle and plant all your claymores and C4, when you put him down he'll give you his Claymores and C4, so you get double, plant these aswell around the middle.

In front of MacMillan is a Ticket booth which you can enter, stay prone in there you'll get naded to hell but the booth protects you, sometimes they make it through the door 999/1000 times they won't come in. If they do you'll be able to throw them out anyways.

Sometimes if your not standing up whent he enemy choppers come you won't get the checkpoint.

DON'T shoot the dogs at the pool before your at the ferris wheel. They kill some guys for you.

Oh yeah, don't forget to blow up your C4 when you go to get MacMillan.
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #38
Daggermn

Jack Bandit 24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
I'm stuck 2 missions before "War Pig" (Can't remember the name of the mission) the Helicopter with Cpt. Price and the Russian gets blown off by a missil...then we save a farmer, we then go to a basement, when we get out we found ourselves escaping from a helicopter...

I'm standing in front of a barn, some dudes are shooting me in each corner and the Helicopter destroys me each time I try to even move towards the Barn..

HELP!

I had a very hard time on this part on Vetran. My advise is to go go forward and creep around the corner of the distroyed building to kill an enemy that is running away from your squad. (be careful not to get too much in the open, that helicopter will kill you really quick if you don't have cover). After you kill him, go back into the green house you came from. From the Green house, you can snipe a lot of the enemies that are between you and the barn. After they are dead, leave the green house and creep along that distroyed building for cover. Make sure that you are always covered from that Helicopter and if you can get a good shot off, take out the gunner on the Helicopter to buy you a few seconds of gun fire. There should still be some enemies around because from the green house, you can't kill them all. Take out the rest of the enemies and then take out the copter gunner again and then run into the barn for cover. Once inside the barn, there is a few enemies, but your team should be able to take them out. Get the Missle laucher and take out the copter.

This took my about 30 minutes to figure out. I hope my advise is helpfull to someone.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:53 AM   #39
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
someone pls help me giv me some tips or somethin this level is pissin me right off
Hey read my comments that i posted above for No fighting in the war room. If you cant get it with those and the nextgenwalkthroughs.com strat. then your out of luck. Also for one shot one kill, the helicopter starts 10,000 meters away you should get checkpoints around 8k 5k and 3k or atleast i did. Hold out until then. Make sure you have your M21 and the Ak 47 (best choice) or another gun that you picked up off the ground. You cannot go into the ending part with a pistol because you wont pass or it will be close to impossible.

Also I have a question of my own, when you are carry Mcmillan to the helicopter can you die while actully carrying him. BEcause there wereI think 5 guys within 5 feet of me and i walked right by them when they were shooting me nonstop. I was on the verge of dying the whole time. Question is can i die while carrying him or did he shoot him while he was on my shoulder?

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #40
Smugu

smugu's Gamercard
My personal advice

Hi, i just wanted to post my tactics on this level where you need to escape from Chernobyl, the last objective is to protect Captain MacMillan until the chopper arrives.

Just leave him where he says and go behind the bumping car track.. Its behind the ferris wheel, there you can go to crouch and stay at very good position when defending against the invaders. Also remember to use your claymore to protect your position, also the C4 is useful. Try to put them around where the people from choppers land and blow them up just when they all have landed.

Well anyway i hope this helps someone whos struggling with this, i completed it on veteran using this tactic.
Smugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #41
neIIy99

neIIy99's Gamercard
If you go through the barn and out the back door you should only encounter about 5-8 enemies. kill them run through the field and to the water tower (at this point you should receive a checkpoint) now all I did was run as fast as i could down the hill past the burnt down barn and through the grass to the gas station and went inside and waited for the helicopter to arrive. it took about 7 tries from the water tower to just run down the hill I did end up having to shoot about 4 enemies but if you run fast enough they have trouble shooting you. this is probably the quickest way.
neIIy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #42
neIIy99

neIIy99's Gamercard
One shot One Kill

the easiest way to do this is to set up all your claymores and then set-up a path of C4 from Macmillian to the bumper cars be sure to put at least 1 pack on the ferris wheel). then go lay down in the prone position at the far corner of the bumper cars. a few enemies will turn the corner and just shoot them(Macmillian can't die so don't worry about him he will just keep sniping out enemies). wait for the helicopter to land. once it arrives stand up detonate the C4 and run to Macmillian pick him up and carry him to the chopper.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #43
neIIy99

neIIy99's Gamercard
Hunted.

all you need to know is you cannot make your way towards the barn until the helicopter is behind it so it cant see you. you must be patient and keep an eye on it( it circles around in the same path and will go behind the barn check your radar as well). once you make it to the bar shoot the few guys in it and then shoot down the chopper(there should be a Javelin or RPG in the barn).
Old 01-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #44
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neIIy99 View Post
If you go through the barn and out the back door you should only encounter about 5-8 enemies. kill them run through the field and to the water tower (at this point you should receive a checkpoint) now all I did was run as fast as i could down the hill past the burnt down barn and through the grass to the gas station and went inside and waited for the helicopter to arrive. it took about 7 tries from the water tower to just run down the hill I did end up having to shoot about 4 enemies but if you run fast enough they have trouble shooting you. this is probably the quickest way.
Just edit your first post dude, no need for a triple post.....

For the end of War Pig, I actually went to the back of the tank(there should be a barrier to your right.)and took out the enemies that were flanking straight ahead of you.

Once they were taken out, I used the tank as cover against enemies rushing the front of the tank. Your main focus should be at the enemies with RPG's, and then focus on the guys actually trying to kill you, but always look out for those RPG's.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #45
aswipe21

Send a message via AIM to aswipe21

aswipe21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Does anyone have any advice for "No Fighting In the War Room"? I've watched the video and I can't seem to get past it. I'm at the part just before Gaz opens the very slow door. Advice please.
aswipe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #46
Samarillo

Samarillo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomynameisjosh View Post
ive been trying to do one shot, one kill on veteran for a while. i cant even get past the first part where right after sniping the guy, you have to escape. right when all the guys come i try hiding behind the carsh,hiding in bushes to the right, etc. i always die though. tips?

Don't shoot the dog
Samarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:37 AM   #47
JB KIDD
Banned User

I JB KIDD I's Gamercard
Does anyone no why i have 9mins to complete the "fight inthe war room" mission?
JB KIDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #48
Aurora1984

AuRoRa iNc's Gamercard
need help on shock and awe at start when ur in chopepr with ande launcher i cant do it tried a million tiems any1 have a tip what to shoot 1st or is it luck, i find i get shot before i can turn the gun far enuf to shoot them rly annoying.

XBLGT:Aurora1984 | UKWF Aurora1984 | www.ukwarfare.co.uk

100% Complete
Call Of Duty 4
King Kong
Golden Axe

BRFC | Arte Et Labore

Aurora1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #49
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Riflez View Post
Put MacMillan down in the middle and plant all your claymores and C4, when you put him down he'll give you his Claymores and C4, so you get double, plant these aswell around the middle.

In front of MacMillan is a Ticket booth which you can enter, stay prone in there you'll get naded to hell but the booth protects you, sometimes they make it through the door 999/1000 times they won't come in. If they do you'll be able to throw them out anyways.

Sometimes if your not standing up whent he enemy choppers come you won't get the checkpoint.

DON'T shoot the dogs at the pool before your at the ferris wheel. They kill some guys for you.

Oh yeah, don't forget to blow up your C4 when you go to get MacMillan.
Thanks alot! I'll try it now!
martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #50
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
i appreciate ur help thankyou iv got a bit further in the level but still stuck lol i got to the part where GAZ opens them doors wot open real slow then i die lol iv never been so stressed about a game hahaha
no problem glad to help yea that mission is a pain in the a**

Da CRU Mughhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #51
blackmagic16

Send a message via Skype™ to blackmagic16

BlackMagic16's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB KIDD View Post
Does anyone no why i have 9mins to complete the "fight inthe war room" mission?
Becuase the russians luanched Nucular Missals at the U.S. eastern coast and they will inpact in ??:?? time. SO you have to abort them before they hit

blackmagic16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #52
blackmagic16

Send a message via Skype™ to blackmagic16

BlackMagic16's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by martdude16 View Post
Thanks alot! I'll try it now!
If that doesnt work for you...

On veteran, when i got the check point before the helicopters release more guys, when i spawned i'd kill the guys near me and then run BEHIND the bumber car area (looking towards McMillian they would be to the...right i think). go prone and wait, it kills alot of time and only a few guys get to you.

Then when the heli got ther i just got to McMillian, i might have killed a few (make sure u have something other then a pistal...) , and got carried him the the impatant helicopter. NOTE: It seemed that when i was carring there him i could take more shots...maybe even invicible?

blackmagic16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:49 PM   #53
mari54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1984 View Post
need help on shock and awe at start when ur in chopepr with ande launcher i cant do it tried a million tiems any1 have a tip what to shoot 1st or is it luck, i find i get shot before i can turn the gun far enuf to shoot them rly annoying.
Actually its quite easy... I've found out that you need to shoot people, don't shoot at those 2 tanks coming on the bridge, concentrate on people upwards right after that shoot bunker on top of the building and rest you'll know just don't shoot too much on people at first, don't go in red and you'll be fine.
mari54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #54
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

HELP!

hide under the little bit with a corragated steel roof and sandbags, lob grenades over to them, quickly come up for no longer than 5 seconds popping them, when there's only 1 left, go round the sandbags, kill him and sprint to the door of the barn (There's people in the barn) Price and gaz should move up and just aim down the sights and go round the corner slowly so you can get the 1st shot on a guy.
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #55
RBJTech

RBJTech's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Riflez View Post
hide under the little bit with a corragated steel roof and sandbags, lob grenades over to them, quickly come up for no longer than 5 seconds popping them, when there's only 1 left, go round the sandbags, kill him and sprint to the door of the barn (There's people in the barn) Price and gaz should move up and just aim down the sights and go round the corner slowly so you can get the 1st shot on a guy.
I found the secret with this one is in the timing of the attack helicopter. When it sweeps behind the building - then is your chance to run from either behind the wall (what I did) or from behind the sandbags if you choose that option. PS - you can also shoot the fuel tank on the truck - it blows up killing all those using it for cover ... Once at the entrance, the helicopter can't get you, so crouch and slowly approach ready to shoot all the guys up on a platform to your right. CP is as soon as you enter the building ...
RBJTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #56
Ajp121

Ajp121's Gamercard
SafeHouse

Hey guys, i really need help on safehouse. Im at the checkpoint in the house that is opposite the building with alot of machien gunners, (in a window, a banr and a roof) and down the hill from the place that explodes as you get close, bt the water tower. i cant seem to take either of these buildings and have tried millions of times.

any tips on which building to take first or how to do it etc would be great. thanks!
Ajp121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:24 AM   #57
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajp121 View Post
Hey guys, i really need help on safehouse. Im at the checkpoint in the house that is opposite the building with alot of machien gunners, (in a window, a banr and a roof) and down the hill from the place that explodes as you get close, bt the water tower. i cant seem to take either of these buildings and have tried millions of times.

any tips on which building to take first or how to do it etc would be great. thanks!
nextgenwalkthroughs.com

Use this website ^^^

You need to be patient and look for various ways to go, dont rush in always try to snipe and remember to come in from the doors in the back

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #58
Aurora1984

AuRoRa iNc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mari54 View Post
Actually its quite easy... I've found out that you need to shoot people, don't shoot at those 2 tanks coming on the bridge, concentrate on people upwards right after that shoot bunker on top of the building and rest you'll know just don't shoot too much on people at first, don't go in red and you'll be fine.
Woohoo finally done it omg that has got to be the most frustrating 20 secs on a game ever thanks for teh tip mari54 I think tbh its just sheer luck that bit. Just when I think aha im past it teh next bit is just as bad lol veteran is sooo hard but I will do it lol if it takes me all year

XBLGT:Aurora1984 | UKWF Aurora1984 | www.ukwarfare.co.uk

100% Complete
Call Of Duty 4
King Kong
Golden Axe

BRFC | Arte Et Labore

Aurora1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:30 AM   #59
Royal38

Royal38's Gamercard
I have been using the videos from Parkerktm, they have worked ninety percent of the time. Some of the videos no longer work, but the idea is good. With the mission with the ferris wheel I did what the video did, ran across the field behind corner of building and only one guy came to me. On the mission with going up the hill and back down, after I took out the tanks I called a airstrike in the field and ran to building in front of barn, shoot the guys coming into the door and run to other side of field watching for guys on the left. Run up to building with dead cow and go to the right and down to pipe/drain (checkpoint) then run left and down into the burnt building, then left to white house and go to the left side and down at fence and down to copter, once there go to left and there will be a drain/hole in the ground and stay there and wait. Finished that one with 50 sec left. Working on war room now. Thanks again Parkerktm.
Royal38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:33 AM   #60
Royal38

Royal38's Gamercard
Forgot to note: when you shoot the guys coming into the door with the building in front of the barn, go where they came in at.
Royal38 is offline   Reply With Quote