PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-24-2008, 03:40 AM   #61
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal38 View Post
I have been using the videos from Parkerktm, they have worked ninety percent of the time. Some of the videos no longer work, but the idea is good. With the mission with the ferris wheel I did what the video did, ran across the field behind corner of building and only one guy came to me. On the mission with going up the hill and back down, after I took out the tanks I called a airstrike in the field and ran to building in front of barn, shoot the guys coming into the door and run to other side of field watching for guys on the left. Run up to building with dead cow and go to the right and down to pipe/drain (checkpoint) then run left and down into the burnt building, then left to white house and go to the left side and down at fence and down to copter, once there go to left and there will be a drain/hole in the ground and stay there and wait. Finished that one with 50 sec left. Working on war room now. Thanks again Parkerktm.
Your welcome man, I'm glad I could help someone with those videos. If you need anymore help or if anyone else does remember use the videos and just ask in this thread and I should reply or send me a message

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #62
zeroway21

zeroway21's Gamercard
I'm stuck on Charlie Don't Surf.The annoying part is the TV Station area.I can't get a shot in without some random bullet at me.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #63
Kwyjibo3637

Undying x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroway21 View Post
I'm stuck on Charlie Don't Surf.The annoying part is the TV Station area.I can't get a shot in without some random bullet at me.
immediately when you get into the room, run on the right wall until you come to a small dead end room with nothing in it..you can usually hide in there and toss out any grenades that come in..and wait for the all clear.

-100%-9 Retail-4 Arcade-

Kwyjibo3637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:45 AM   #64
zeroway21

zeroway21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwyjibo3637 View Post
immediately when you get into the room, run on the right wall until you come to a small dead end room with nothing in it..you can usually hide in there and toss out any grenades that come in..and wait for the all clear.
Tried that.The enemy would keep throwing grenades to flush me out.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:50 AM   #65
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Go in that room, wait for your health to come back. Throw a flash out to stun the baddies outside. Continue along the wall to another set of double doors on your right, you should be under the balcony now. Hide in there (there should be a turn in the hallway to the right, you can hide there and shoot the enemies that come around the corner), it is where they are spawning from so expect to run into at least one of them back there. It takes a bit of skill and luck but once you get here, they stop spawning and your buddies can clear out most of the room for you.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #66
o Mandrick o

o Mandrick o's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Go in that room, wait for your health to come back. Throw a flash out to stun the baddies outside. Continue along the wall to another set of double doors on your right, you should be under the balcony now. Hide in there (there should be a turn in the hallway to the right, you can hide there and shoot the enemies that come around the corner), it is where they are spawning from so expect to run into at least one of them back there. It takes a bit of skill and luck but once you get here, they stop spawning and your buddies can clear out most of the room for you.
This is exactly the route I did it today.
However as soon as the checkpoint spawned me I sprinted into the room and threw a collection of every grenade I had, right at the double doors in the far right hand corner whilst walking down the right wall. Once I'd finished thorwing, Sprint to the end, turn left and move up towards the spawn point you've just blown up. I had one bloke stood there. Run round to the right under the balcony. You can then fire the odd shot into the room while your guys kill off the rest. Once they are done they will come and meet you exactly where you are to go on upstairs. Remember at this point you can always sweep the room to look for the teles and even backtrack through the level in case you've missed one. Even doing that on completion of the level I still didn't get the achievement. One must have escaped me!

Anyway, I did it on my second go. Maybe luck, maybe not. (I was stuck on this room on normal for days....)
"Charge!" is the order of the day.

FREE !!! Full tutorials, downloadable MP3s/mashups from hip hop and garage to breaks, trance, dubstep & dnb. Help yourself!

Last edited by o Mandrick o; 01-25-2008 at 04:16 AM.
o Mandrick o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #67
XxArmeddyxX

xXxArmeddyxXx's Gamercard
Hey guys, i know this level has been done before, but i'm desperately stuck on No Fighting in The War Room. Yes, i've tried the time limit so i can get the checkpoint but i have not gotten a single checkpoint and i've attempted the mission at least 50 times, i get up 2 the part where the main hallway is barricaded and youhave to go through the side doors and i usually have 4 minutes left. i've checked the videos, but i could really do with some advice here guys lol

Big Thanks to TheUltimateRush for the Sig!

Completed Games 100% - Call of Duty 4 - 1000 G
Oblivion - 1250 G
Viva Pinata - 1000 G
Madden 06 - 1000 G

Any Aussies up for a game? - xXxArmeddyxXx
XxArmeddyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #68
DrizztDourden43

Faulty Surgery's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oGGo-nemesis View Post
hi im seriously stuck on NO FIGHTING IN WAR ROOM im jus bout to giv up iv had it lol, i can get through the kitchen easy and i go down them stairs then theres a long corridor i throw a flash bang then run down the corridor and turn right then theres another sort of corridor i kill the few guys who come there and then a guy runs round the corner i kill him then u go through another sort of red bit then theres a bunch of other guys and a door on either side with a guy in each of them throwin grenades and stuff and i jus cannot do it pls someone help me
Try doing the same thing until you get to that room, but conserve the flash grenade. When you go into that room...run straight back out of it. Now the guys will start coming out, and you can either try flash bang and pick them off with your gun, or just lob grenades. Hell, even throwing C4 in there isn't a bad idea seeing as the room isn't very big, try chucking them towards the two doorways, but always pop right back out of the doorway after you throw anything. It just takes ALOT of patience.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #69
DrizztDourden43

Faulty Surgery's Gamercard
Quote:
Hey, this is what I did. Still took me a whole lot of tries, but it worked pretty well. when you get to the TV room, chuck a grenade to the room exactly opposite from the door you come in. Now sprint across to that room, but watch out because there are a few guys coming from that little narrow walkway in front of the room. Stun grenade the room, and take out the guys. Then you can shoot those in the room under the balcony across the way. They will try to grenade you, but just keep jumping back between the window in the two rooms right there. eventually you will clear it up enough to get to the room under the balcony. Throw a grenade into the hallway right next to that room, and go in. There should be your checkpoint if you got all of the guys.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #70
Moo

MooBaloo's Gamercard
Hi, I'm hopelessly stuck on Heat, where I have to get to the new LZ. I've tried the nextgenwalkthrough.com method with no luck and I would really appreciate some tips.
Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #71
mercyforme

mercyforme's Gamercard
I don't know if this will help much on "Heat" but I just ran out of the barn with two automatics and hid in the tall grass. If you're good you can fight your way through and if not you will eventually get lucky and just not get shot. To put it simply, sprint and hidewhen you can. Once you get to a building its easy the rest of the way through.

Now I need help. Can anyone explain the checkpoints on "No Finghting in the War Room"?
mercyforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #72
aswipe21

Send a message via AIM to aswipe21

aswipe21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyforme View Post
I don't know if this will help much on "Heat" but I just ran out of the barn with two automatics and hid in the tall grass. If you're good you can fight your way through and if not you will eventually get lucky and just not get shot. To put it simply, sprint and hidewhen you can. Once you get to a building its easy the rest of the way through.

Now I need help. Can anyone explain the checkpoints on "No Finghting in the War Room"?
Basically you have to be really fast to get the checkpoints. But hey once you get the checkpoint then it will be easier. I can't remember exactly the times but the video guide helped me.
aswipe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #73
RupturedRapture

RupturedRapture's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I just snipped for a bit, then brought in a airstrike. Then i ran into the barn and brought an airstrike farther out in the field. I used several smore grenades as i ran and continued to use ample use of the airstrikes. As previously stated, more than a little luck is necessary.
RupturedRapture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #74
Bleeding Star

bleeding star x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Im really stuck now on the bit where you have to get into the barn type thing to get the Stinger to take down the chopper, Price tells me to get to overhead cover or something but I am so stuck, Ive used the walkthrough video but quite simply the god damn chopper shoots me ALOT faster than it does in the video, I have no chance of gunning the guy down and keep dying.

So I tried it myself, legged it for the jeep type thing in the right corner and camped under it but still I keep dying from random grenades and somehow the chopper can shoot under the car :S

Please help me, how can I do this?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #75
Codename_47

codenamefourty7's Gamercard
i have to say, war room is so difficult on veteran, it doesnt help your team mates just get in the way

Codename_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #76
diddyjosh

Send a message via MSN to diddyjosh

Diddy J0SH's Gamercard
call of duty 4 missions

just let people now here is a vid that my friend made to help people who are stuck on heta on vet .....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7Gbo3hQLg&feature=relatedalso if any1 know who to get past no fighting in the war room that would be a great help it's so annoying i get all the way to the room then i run out of time ffs .
diddyjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:56 AM   #77
ThaMissinLink

Send a message via AIM to ThaMissinLink Send a message via MSN to ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerktm View Post
http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/

Go there like i stated above, all your problems will be solved if you do it the correct way

This is the site that really helped me beat One Shot One Kill...and No Fighting In The War Room...

Props to videos with commentary

Retail 1000's: 22
ThaMissinLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #78
Watson bros

Watson Inc's Gamercard
I need help on the plane mission on veteran, i can't even get to the stairs and when i do i have like 10 seconds left.
Watson bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #79
daddy exec

DADDY EXEC's Gamercard
THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL TRUE VETERANS OF COD 4!

I know a lot of you eat "Mile High Club" for breakfast and this is a plea to you!

I am stuck on 980 points and have tried this level over 80-90 times and cannot get past. I have now formed a mental block and cannot break it.

Would anyone be kind enough to retrieve my tag on their machine to complete this level? If YES! Please message me on live. Tag is daddy exec
I will obviously help out in anyway poss in return.

Before you start swearing at this post, I have seen vids by nextgen and countless ones on youtube and taken all in from x360a.org. I try this achievement every other day and the out come is the same.
daddy exec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:27 PM   #80
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Need help on One shot one kill, the last part when the f***ers are pouring in from helis and juping out of their own ass!

1000+ points (42 games)

AVERAGE POINTS PER GAME - 1050+

Want to boost
= COD 3
HamsterLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #81
Watson bros

Watson Inc's Gamercard
That bit is extremley hard, personally, i ran to thr right past the bumper cars, then took a left, and lay down, they can only come at you one way, and if that not a lot do, and when the chopper comes, just sprint to the guy, pick him up and go to the chopper.
You can also stand up form the position and shoot, not a lot of them can fire back, and if your good you'll get the shot off first anyway.
Hope this helps.
I wouldn't recomend going up to the white fence at the end as they can lob grandes and shoot through it, just go round the corner, lay down, or take position to start shooting across the bumper cars at the people on the ferris wheel etc.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:14 AM   #82
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson bros View Post
That bit is extremley hard, personally, i ran to thr right past the bumper cars, then took a left, and lay down, they can only come at you one way, and if that not a lot do, and when the chopper comes, just sprint to the guy, pick him up and go to the chopper.
You can also stand up form the position and shoot, not a lot of them can fire back, and if your good you'll get the shot off first anyway.
Hope this helps.
I wouldn't recomend going up to the white fence at the end as they can lob grandes and shoot through it, just go round the corner, lay down, or take position to start shooting across the bumper cars at the people on the ferris wheel etc.
O.K. I will try that, thanks! Also, when does the door with intel open? It doesn't open for me after first choppas!

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 02-04-2008, 08:08 AM   #83
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Send a message via MSN to Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
There is another way that I frequently use to help friends:

Sprint to the other side of the area and get behind the brick wall of this large building. There should be a building with a wall that looks like this:

|
|
|______

Just hide here:

|
|

The terrorists will start throwing grenades at you; don't worry, none of them will hit you. Once the helicopter gets to the LZ, sprint to the helicopter. You will inevitable get damage so regenerate behind the bird. Once done, sprint to MacMillan then take him to the helicopter. Remember to go through the middle of the formation because you will get stuck if you try to go any other way.

Hope that helped!
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #84
Watson bros

Watson Inc's Gamercard
Its the door to the flats on the far right, not down the middle next to the swimming pool, i got confused at that to.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #85
Jamie Solo

Jamie Solo's Gamercard
I need help with "No Fighting in the War Room" I have just under 8 minutes left and Im at the first tunnel with entrances going off to the left and right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Jamie Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #86
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Solo View Post
I need help with "No Fighting in the War Room" I have just under 8 minutes left and Im at the first tunnel with entrances going off to the left and right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I think you might be stuck at the missile Silos? There are guys to the right and left down two corridors. Use the grenade launcher on your SOPMOD to take both out, then run down one, shooting them with either a shotgun, or the SOPMOD rifle. When you get to the point where you are looking back down the hallway, use the grenade launcher again to clear the tangos out. I think you get to a blast door that opens and get a checkpoint right after this.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #87
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
I got this game last friday 2/1. I'm a achievement whore like a lot of other peeps on this website...so all I have done is veteran. I have a loving wife who encourages me to play and I have a full time job. So I play on my off time. With that said...I started this game last friday on veteran and the first couple of levels were fairly easy but challenging. I think I started running into issues in the TV room. So my first reference on how to get through that part?????? XBOX360ACHIEVEMENTS.org hooooyaaaa. It was off of this thread in particular I got a link to the best tool you can ever have next to this website:

http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/

What is the bottom line to this rambling I'm doing? I finished the game last night after 4 nights of playing...oh yea I also was able to watch the Super Bowl as well. The video was great and the narrative the guy gives is invaluable. I had some issues with the war room level but even those were shortened by referencing http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/ that level would have been a lot shorter if I could have gotten check points at a normal interval. The only way nextgen has not helped me alot is with the bonus plane mission but using what I saw on that website, this website, and some narrative I have high confidence in getting that tonight. After that...I start a new game on recruit to get some intel and kick some tvs in...and I will be 1000/1000. Then I start the next stage. I click that button called multiplayer on the main menu and open that chapter. Good Luck to all. And remember...to conclude....xbox360achievements.org and nextgenwalkthroughs.com/ are your friends for this game.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.

Last edited by Tieg; 02-05-2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: mispelling
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #88
laundryman

Send a message via AIM to laundryman

a laundryman's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy exec View Post

I know a lot of you eat "Mile High Club" for breakfast and this is a plea to you!

I am stuck on 980 points and have tried this level over 80-90 times and cannot get past. I have now formed a mental block and cannot break it.

Would anyone be kind enough to retrieve my tag on their machine to complete this level? If YES! Please message me on live. Tag is daddy exec

Before you start swearing at this post, I have seen vids by nextgen and countless ones on youtube and taken all in from x360a.org. I try this achievement every other day and the out come is the same.
We don't cheat here. No one will do that for you
Old 02-06-2008, 09:46 AM   #89
DriveByBaptism

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy exec View Post

If you watch the vids and follow what the do EXACTLY then you shouldn't have no problem. Just remember two things

1) Keep moving
2) Flashbang everything
Old 02-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #90
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson bros View Post
Hope this helps.
This worked like a dream! Thanks yo! I suggest anyone who has problems with this to hide behind bumper cars platform and snipe the f***ers who come closer.

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3