Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A History of Simulated Violence (possible spoilers)

Has anyone managed to complete this before 72?

I loaded up the game at 61 and went straight for this mission. I'm now 64 and STILL have not cleared it. I've gotten close, but something always drops me and I get sent back to the start. I know overpower doesn't start until 72, but this is getting ridiculous.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
RHYSthethird

rhysthethird's Gamercard
people kept making a mockery of the raid bosses by soloing them in seconds, hardcore fans wanted a challenge, gearbox delivered a challenge. Just be glad there are no achievements attached to this thing.
RHYSthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
I had no trouble with this solo, there arent even enough enemies in it , let alone enough spawned at once to be surrounded even, only dangerous ones are the rabid skags, just take your time and slag and swap if not using a gunzerker.
calex deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
sjmleicester

Send a message via MSN to sjmleicester

Sir Simon Mally's Gamercard
I went through solo without too much difficulty using the Commando, taking care not to rush enemies and 'slagging them' whilst the turrets did their job. Obviously it helps if you can upgrade your backpack as you level up to level 72. So if you're playing with friends swap/dup legendary kit as you come across it.

Now I'm at level 72 and have equipped a level 72 legendary Double Penetrating Harold, 72 Bee shield, 72 Homing Missile and level 72 Norfleet etc, the main game seems to be no more difficult that it was at level 61 or level 50.

FYI. Farming the Bar Room Brawl seems the quickest way to level up legitimately but it will take around 4 hours per character.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYSthethird View Post
people kept making a mockery of the raid bosses by soloing them in seconds, hardcore fans wanted a challenge, gearbox delivered a challenge. Just be glad there are no achievements attached to this thing.
Gearbox and I will be in good terms if the headhunter packs don't have achievements. Only the story packs should have achievements IMHO.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #6
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
sub machine with slag and infinity pistol with elemental combo will be your friend.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Everyone get a Slagga and a Norfleet (any element but slag), those'll help.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #8
SuperSpartanSam

SamSonite004's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Gearbox and I will be in good terms if the headhunter packs don't have achievements. Only the story packs should have achievements IMHO.
The Headhunter add-ons will be story-oriented, they just won't be as long as what we're traditionally used to seeing.

And there's still two more Headhunter packs scheduled to release by the end of this year so I could see maybe 125G being attached to each one which would max Borderlands 2 at 2000G. But that's just me making sense and speculating out of my ass at the same time

Now Playing: Borderlands 2
Coming Soon: ????
SuperSpartanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #9
AcidGlow

AcidGlowx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmleicester View Post
FYI. Farming the Bar Room Brawl seems the quickest way to level up legitimately but it will take around 4 hours per character.
Only took our team 2 hours exact! We slapped on a Moxxi Endowment relic to help the XP boost with kills.
AcidGlow is offline   Reply With Quote