Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They See Me Bagging achievement help

I'm having a lot of problems trying to get this achievement. Every time I try to get it, the Garage escape shows up after Day 1 instead of Day 2, or it doesn't show up at all and I get the Overpass escape. Is there a way to ensure that a) the Garage escape does not occur after Day 1 and b) that it does after Day 2? Does it help if I cook more than 6 bags on Day 1? It needs to come up after Day 2 for the achievement to be obtained. I've been trying for about 15 hours and I'm just tired of working my ass off with no reward. I will probably have the level 100 achievement before I get this one. Thanks for any advice guys.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure its randomly generated. It doesn't really make sense, even the little details like the 35 second achievement, the tiara spawns on the left or right no matter 1, 2 or 3 yellow stars. and yeah, I see myself getting the level 100 achievement before a lot of the other achievements

I like NEON colors and my BRISK could use a good home.
Get it?
Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
... and yeah, I see myself getting the level 100 achievement before a lot of the other achievements
have you seen how much exp it is to get to 100? Grinding ain't the word...
i'm at 59 now.

the problem with the escapes is that they are just pure bullshit random ass luck.
chances are you'll start a session and get it first time you want, or you won't have it appear in an eight hour slog.

fortunately, i have the baggin' achievement. lololololololololololol

You Know What We Do.
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
TigerII

Bagging is one of the world cheevos. The fact that only the host gets it is such bullshit.

I have been apart of two groups from here where we agreed to play it over as many times as needed to so everyone gets. After first guy gets, "Sorry I have to go". These are the worst people in the community who only get their cheevo then they do not reciprocate. Like women who want you to go down, but won't give you a blowjob.

Every time I host with randoms, someone ALWAYS blows up the lab.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Bagging is one of the world cheevos. The fact that only the host gets it is such bullshit.

I have been apart of two groups from here where we agreed to play it over as many times as needed to so everyone gets. After first guy gets, "Sorry I have to go". These are the worst people in the community who only get their cheevo then they do not reciprocate. Like women who want you to go down, but won't give you a blowjob.

Every time I host with randoms, someone ALWAYS blows up the lab.
You pretty much have to play with just AIs on a high level and no star difficulty. It took me 3 tries by myself (tried twice with friends previously). The first 2 tries only failed due to garage not showing after the 2nd day. After overpass showed up after the 1st day on the 3rd try I had a good feeling garage would show up after the 2nd. Skills required: Portable Saw (basic & purchased), Iron Man (basic), Transporter (Aced), Sprinter (Aced), Fast Hands (Aced). I did 9 bags with 5 seconds left on the timer. Throwing the bags to the next level up is key.

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
TigerII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wii187 View Post
You pretty much have to play with just AIs on a high level and no star difficulty. It took me 3 tries by myself (tried twice with friends previously). The first 2 tries only failed due to garage not showing after the 2nd day. After overpass showed up after the 1st day on the 3rd try I had a good feeling garage would show up after the 2nd. Skills required: Portable Saw (basic & purchased), Iron Man (basic), Transporter (Aced), Sprinter (Aced), Fast Hands (Aced). I did 9 bags with 5 seconds left on the timer. Throwing the bags to the next level up is key.

Problem is over the last three days I can't find a rats in offline that isn't 2 yellow or over. Helmet feds make is so damn hard with the Meth
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Problem is over the last three days I can't find a rats in offline that isn't 2 yellow or over. Helmet feds make is so damn hard with the Meth
Agreed. Got to be done on no stars. I tried it on overkill. Body armor white hats ruin the party.

What I did when the heist I wanted didn't show was either dashboard or start and finish a quick 4 stores job to reset the jobs.

EDIT: Build I used to get most achievements solo: http://www.pd2skills.info/profile/sneaky-tank-2/

Last edited by Wii187; 09-06-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #8
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard
I just thought I would let you guys know what just happened. I cooked 7 bags of meth and got 3 bags of cash(although no pirate cheevo). I had never been on the garage level, so I ran it once to find stairs and restart. I threw my bags on second floor when I noticed them all running. I was absolutely furious, until I realized where they were running. The cops carried all my bags to the top, less than 40 meters from van, and even stacked them in a nice pile. Killed the cops and ran back and forth between bags. Got all my bags and cheevo with 54 seconds left.

I love the police now.
200,000-?

Last edited by Zombiedrd; 09-07-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #9
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
4 times in a row I have gotten Garage after day 1, then Overpass day 2. 4 times I'm gonna respec purely for this stupid achievement and maybe try 7 bags ... And I'll definitely quit if I get Garage day 1 from now on. I heard you can get Garage twice but I've never seen it happen ...
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #10
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
The fact that only the host gets it is such bullshit.
Does anyone know if they plan to fix this?

Because given the randomness and the infrequency everything comes together, everyone involved should get the achievement for pulling that shit off.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
no1 will help each other because the fact it can take many hours just for one guy to get on top of the fact that people want it FIRST then they are willing to help, so unless they get it patched or get lucky and make 6 bags of myth on your own and have random guys come in after to help out its almost impossible.
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luuwat View Post
no1 will help each other because the fact it can take many hours just for one guy to get on top of the fact that people want it FIRST then they are willing to help, so unless they get it patched or get lucky and make 6 bags of myth on your own and have random guys come in after to help out its almost impossible.
Pretty much this. I don't mind on small days that will take 10-20 minutes, but the ones that take around an hour for only one person to get it, hell no.

I like NEON colors and my BRISK could use a good home.
Get it?
Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:38 AM   #13
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
If you guys are having trouble getting Garage after day 2, try this:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...8&postcount=53

Worked for me and two of my friends FIRST TRY.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #14
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Finally got this achievement!! After getting Garage Day 1 endlessly, I finally got Overpass then Garage in a level 1, co-op game. I feel like playing it solo and/or level 0 difficulty makes it much more unlikely to get Overpass, then Garage. Very easy achievement once the stars align.

If anyone is curious, we made 6 bags, blew up the lab and escaped in an assault. Got Overpass. Day 2, did the trade, got 3 bags of money and the intel, then stole the meth back. Fought the cops until about 30 seconds into the third assault wave and left. Garage finally popped up

P.S. - I feel like this achievement would be totally possible solo with the right skills, I managed to get 6 bags to the truck myself before. The game never, ever game me overpass after day 1 solo though.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #15
Joseph0714

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
Finally got this achievement!! After getting Garage Day 1 endlessly, I finally got Overpass then Garage in a level 1, co-op game. I feel like playing it solo and/or level 0 difficulty makes it much more unlikely to get Overpass, then Garage. Very easy achievement once the stars align.

If anyone is curious, we made 6 bags, blew up the lab and escaped in an assault. Got Overpass. Day 2, did the trade, got 3 bags of money and the intel, then stole the meth back. Fought the cops until about 30 seconds into the third assault wave and left. Garage finally popped up

P.S. - I feel like this achievement would be totally possible solo with the right skills, I managed to get 6 bags to the truck myself before. The game never, ever game me overpass after day 1 solo though.
I did it solo, so yeah it's totally possible. My character was level 82 when I tried it so I had some helpful skills. If going solo, pick up the Rats without yellow stars, just white stars. On my 3rd attempt I got garage on day 2 finally.

Day 1 - I recommend buy the assets and opening the doors outside the house and just know where the ingredients are. I picked up each bag after it was cooking and took it to the van after the police assault stopped, one by one, as in don't let them all at once because it'll be harder. I left that day WITHOUT police assault, and got overpass escape next.

Day 2 - Escape from overpass, pick up 1 bag (or none) and start shooting people and try to find the money (the info can be burned if going for this achievement). After this, I did what you said, I fought 2 waves of police assault and when the 3rd one started, I left. Garage espace appeared.

Garage Escape - Equip Trip mine and the ability to blow up doors, safes, etc. Run up and find the emergency stairs, blow the first door but don't open the door at the top (I didn't open it until all the bags were close to the stairs, to avoid cops getting near them, just in case). Then I ran to where the van was and instead of walking all the way to the top, if you have the ability to throw further, pick up a bag, stand on top of a car and throw it to the second floor. Do that with each bag, it helped me a lot with the time. Get the bags to the emergency staris and just try to escape with the bags in the amount of time you have left. There is really no other tip here because only a couple of police spawn so that shouldn't be a problem BUT be careful just in case.

Sig. created by: Audacious

Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #16
wild dog

the wild dog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post

Thank you so much! I got it first try, also got away with a total of 25 bags! giving me 3.4 million cash for the heist
Old 09-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #17
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
got it on my own first time solo, just listen to what these guys are saying get 6 myth bags then blow up lab the overpass escape should happen day 2 grab the money bags 2/3 and intel - WAIT for 3 assaults and go during the 3rd one after a minute escape should happen here.
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #18
WhiteWolfDamo

whitewolfdamo's Gamercard
Fucking robbed on this yesterday, I was host for once, 3 of us playing we were having an easy time of it, cooked 8 bags of meth, got the garage escape after day 1 and the game gave us only 6 bags of meth to escape with.

bollocks, not impressed at all.
WhiteWolfDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:01 AM   #19
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Since making this thread I've got this achievement and also completed the game. I hope no DLC comes out with achievements because I don't want to play this POS again

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascalov View Post
Since making this thread I've got this achievement and also completed the game. I hope no DLC comes out with achievements because I don't want to play this POS again
They have a year's worth of DLC planned (5 total, last I'd heard) so some of that will have new achievements, I'm sure...
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #21
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
They have a year's worth of DLC planned (5 total, last I'd heard) so some of that will have new achievements, I'm sure...

I love this game though...
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #22
bluebomber850

mattg850's Gamercard
I want this achievment as well, If you help me get it then I will forsure help you get it. I'm not a bullshit gamer like those who double crossed you. Add me, MattG850
bluebomber850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #23
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Me, too. The other guy called it a POS...
Old 09-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #24
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Same. Can't wait for the DLCs, I just hope the difficulty level is at the same level it's at in the main game. Some games have a reasonable difficulty level and then amp it up waaaaay too far with DLCs.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #25
specularblinky

specularblinky's Gamercard
Quote:

didnt work for me feels like i will never get this achievement
Old 09-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #26
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Same. Can't wait for the DLCs, I just hope the difficulty level is at the same level it's at in the main game. Some games have a reasonable difficulty level and then amp it up waaaaay too far with DLCs.
You wouldn't be referring to the last Metro DLC, would you?
Old 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #27
WhiteWolfDamo

whitewolfdamo's Gamercard
Quote:
Same. Can't wait for the DLCs, I just hope the difficulty level is at the same level it's at in the main game.
Same here, I like the difficulty where it is, 3-star overkill is about right for a frantic shoot out.
I want them to get really creative with the dlc, and some self referencing too.
I wanna do a heist where Dimitri hires us to steal back the tiara from Vlad - raiding a russian mansion.
i wanna do a train heist and armored car heist too.
WhiteWolfDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #28
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
ive had the escape a few times, but never when ive had the right amount of bags..

whenever i do have the right amount of bags i never get the escape!

typical..

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #29
k2345

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
*sigh* one of the last achievements I need. I know what to do..I just need a decent team who wont bolt after they get their achievement

Inheritor Rank Achieved 14/01/12

k2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #30
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2345 View Post
*sigh* one of the last achievements I need. I know what to do..I just need a decent team who wont bolt after they get their achievement
im down for it. whenever.

i sent you a request a few days ago.. pwnage x360a?

i havent played payday2 in a while, but ill hop on because i need the achievement aswell. (+ a few others)

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:

Last edited by JORDAN K 95; 09-14-2013 at 08:37 PM.
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote