PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > All-Pro Football 2k8
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Game Info/Discussion

Imagine Rice, Unitas, Butkus, and Singletary. In their prime, on the same field, or maybe even the same team. Imagine preparing a precision squad of mercenaries—even building your own players. Imagine football action the way football is really played. Now imagine the best gridiron game coming back for more. Imagine Football Resurrected. This is All Pro Football 2K8.
THIS SUMMER…THE LEGEND RETURNS.
Features
  • LEGENDS - Over 240 NFL legends make their return to the gridiron, including Hall of Famers such as Johnny Unitas, Dick Butkus, Joe Montana, Mike Singletary, Reggie White and Walter Payton.
  • SIGNATURE STYLE - Legends have their own signature moves in the game - Barry's spin, Walter's scissors kick, Jerry's one-handed grabŃthey're all there.
  • 2K SPORTS LEGACY - For the first time ever 2K Sports, the developers of top selling football games, will bring their critically acclaimed gameplay and graphics to the next generation platforms.
  • ALL-NEW PLAYER ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM - Gone are the 0-100 ratings so common for players in a simulation game. In APF the players have unique attributes that give them specialized skills. There are over a hundred distinct attributes available.
  • REACH TACKLE SYSTEM - Revolutionary new tackling scheme utilizes the right analog stick to allow you to make those last grasp tackles and stop a runner in his tracks.
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMIZATION - Create-a-player, build your roster, edit your team logo, colorize of every aspect of your team uniforms, customize your playbook, and choose your own celebrations after touchdowns, sacks and big plays.
  • ADVANCED PLAY CALLING - Modify your playbook and set your coach tendencies so you can play football the way you want to.
  • 2K SPORTS ONLINE - Full league and tournament support, league and schedule customization options.
  • 2K SPORTS FIELD PASS - New presentation style will combine TV broadcast with on field commentary bringing you closer to the action.
  • 2K BEATS – The All-Pro Football Soundtrack features originals, remixes and mashups produced by Z-Trip and featuring: Rakim, Dead Prez, Charli 2na, Slug, Aceyalone, Casual, Pep Love, Lateef, Gift of Gab, Keno 1, DJ Faust, Chevelle, Clutch, Dub Trio, Natural Self, Backyard Bangers, Deftones and Rush.

Last edited by Zef; 08-28-2007 at 11:51 PM.
L3giOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
SegaSaturnSNK

SegaSaturnSNK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good stuff, can't wait for this to come out. I heard the graphics aren't going to be great because they wanted to test it out and see how it goes this year so I expect next year to take full advantage of next gen graphics. This game regardless of weak or strong graphics, this shit is going to blow Mario Football (Madden Football, I call it Mario Football because they have huge heads for some odd reason) out of the waters.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I've never made a post like this, but after last night, I feel I must.

This game is awful.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #4
Souls Collector

I was realy hoping this game would be fun. This game was so poorly made. It has so many bugs in the game you wonder if they tested the game or even cared about the product. It is the worst game I have seen for 2007 so far. I hoping 2k football would come out with fair game. They just blew it in so many areas in the game.
Souls Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:40 AM   #5
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
I've never made a post like this, but after last night, I feel I must.

This game is awful.
you know, right now i'm playing this game as i'm putting this post up. this game is so terrible. i mean, i THOUGHT madden was bad, but this is the result of whats in the toilet after madden himself enjoys a big dinner buffet.

graphics are bad. gameplay is terrible. all of the announcers are annoying, and the achievements honestly suck. not to mention, the whole front end navigation crap is driving me INSANE.

i just want to be done with this game, please, be done with this game...

i guess the only good thing is i found this game at target brand new for like 7.50....... sure glad i didn't pay a dime more.

i agree with you pants, i too rarely bash a game and its quality but this has gotten out of hand... i guess i better actually start playing the game now before they actually score a td.
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:56 AM   #6
antnie

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I thought that this game was going to be great just like all pro football 2k5 but this games graphics are not even as good as madden 06.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #7
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i really can't stress enough how much i honestly hate this game. i've gotten 30 seconds away from the end of the game, then the bitch soft locks and i cant do anything except exit out to the system software.
*ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* this game is SOO terrible.

does anyone know if i am able to get the season records in the playoffs too or does it all need to be done within the first 16 games?
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:21 AM   #8
M - Dizz

Mibabalou's Gamercard
how hard is this game?
M - Dizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
ken0261

THE Sk1N WaLKER's Gamercard
Can i get this on PAL?