PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
TigerII

You guys ready for a much harder game?

So I was at my buddy's place and he had the PC version, which has been patched several times. Grabbing/reviving through walls is gone(I know this is a break, but it is still helpful), SAW uses more blades up, Juggernauts have even more health and are immensely aggressive, ECM jammers have a shorter period, AI no longer bypass people in cuffs (So now we can't have a bunch of guys cuffed together because they can't see cuffed people. This is the one that hurts the most, I rely on this shit.)

Gonna be fun. Get those cheevos now while these things work in your favour.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
So I was at my buddy's place and he had the PC version, which has been patched several times. Grabbing/reviving through walls is gone(I know this is a break, but it is still helpful), SAW uses more blades up, Juggernauts have even more health and are immensely aggressive, ECM jammers have a shorter period, AI no longer bypass people in cuffs (So now we can't have a bunch of guys cuffed together because they can't see cuffed people. This is the one that hurts the most, I rely on this shit.)

Gonna be fun. Get those cheevos now while these things work in your favour.
I don't find the game hard if played in stealth, which the majority of the game is meant to be played. I don't see where your buddies so called patch changes anything. the game needs a patch on so many different levels other than what you stated...
ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
TigerII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I don't find the game hard if played in stealth, which the majority of the game is meant to be played. I don't see where your buddies so called patch changes anything. the game needs a patch on so many different levels other than what you stated...

I mainly play stealth too, which is where domination comes in. Now that they can see guys in cuffs, it is much harder.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #4
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
I mainly play stealth too, which is where domination comes in. Now that they can see guys in cuffs, it is much harder.
You lost me there? And yeah, I agree with you on the sawblades as I found the life of each blade(even upgraded) a joke.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #5
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
You lost me there? And yeah, I agree with you on the sawblades as I found the life of each blade(even upgraded) a joke.
When telling an armed guard to get down and cuff himself using the dominator perk, other no cuffed guards walking around are not alerted by the guard that's kneeling on the ground. The patch fixes that.

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard
I'm going to miss reviving/picking up bags through walls...

That is if these guys get their act together and actually patch the console versions.

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
TheGoldenReaper

Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenReaper

xWAx Nomsters's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Like ServeChilled said, there are so many other things (that actually matter) that need to be fixed. Fuck the picking up bags through the wall glitch. They should fix something useful like the AI standing up in the middle of firefights.

Last edited by TheGoldenReaper; 09-07-2013 at 08:50 AM.
TheGoldenReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i made a thread about this the other day but whatever.

yes it may be a bit harder, but overall its better. you get more xp for doing longer heists, you can 'buy' heists with your offshore money.

more included here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=532354

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #9
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
i made a thread about this the other day but whatever.

yes it may be a bit harder, but overall its better. you get more xp for doing longer heists, you can 'buy' heists with your offshore money.

more included here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=532354
lol, I said the same thing when I saw this thread, "Didn't JORDAN K 95 make a thread about the this already"
Old 09-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
Kisushima

Kisushima's Gamercard
If all that stuff does get patched then oh well. This is still a fantastic game and the added challenge of having to run around walls to grab bags etc. is all part of the fun (albeit it sometimes infuriating fun)!

Personally I can't wait for the DLC. I feel like I've burnt out all missions and their various permutations. Just finishing up the achievements now. I feel like the grind to a 100 will give me time to max out all my weapons though, so that's a fun thing to do.

Kisushima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
Espi

Quote:
The game is much more difficult on PC.

The removal of grabbing things through walls makes the games 100 times harder.

As for stealth, you are detected much more quickly, making stealthy harder as well.

Console version is a joke. You can dominate multiple enemies, making every mission ridiculously easy. On PC, you can only dominate one and have a converted guard, but a converted guard doesn't do much for stealthing since they get caught.
Espi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #12
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espi View Post
The game is much more difficult on PC.
Glad I got the console version then.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #13
CrucianSTX

CharlyBwoy's Gamercard
This game is hard enough
CrucianSTX is offline   Reply With Quote