PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Injustice: Gods Among Us
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
Rove

Terrible problem!

Hi guys, i've got a big problem with the game.

I want to do (or at least try...) "the max" and "impossible" but i read that the latest update make the thing even worst... so i delete it from my xbox.

Now i can play the game offline, i can do everything with the excpetion of battle mode! Everytime i push A to enter it, the game crash... no music and black screen. I wait but nothing happens... i can't go to dashboard too!

Does anyone has the same problem? What can i do?

I already tried to re-install the game, play from disc, play online but refuse update but nothing changes...
Rove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
bass drop21

bass drop21's Gamercard
Did you try to google it sure it is on there
bass drop21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
legendaryjman

Legendary J Man's Gamercard
I was having the same problem.

What I think is going on is when you go to battle mode it is trying to load the bonus characters but because you deleted the title update it is missing the patch for the characters so the game is freaking out.

I also had an issue where it would load up a dlc costume for a character and then crash because (I assume) it was missing the patch.

Now what I did, and it worked, as delete everything. All costumes, all characters, all updates, everything except your saved game. This will put you back to vanilla injustice and you wont have any problems.
legendaryjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
Rove

Thanks a lot. I think i give it a try after i will finish stars lab and level 100.
Rove is offline   Reply With Quote