Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
dazhard69

DaDren69's Gamercard
Question Legendary Loot Midget HELP :(

do you need any specific DLC to make thes little buggers spawn iv done alot of different things for this to happen , iv completed the game 2 times so iv unlocked ultimate vault hunter mode , wat els am i doing wrong can anyone help me ?

thanks all in advance

~DaZ~
Old 09-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Main game, do not complete the Doctor's Orders side quest in the Nature Preserve. The door that has a giant loot coffin and 4 boxes on opposite sides from each other (there will be a blue highlight coming out of one of the boxes). Each small box should contain a loot midget. DO NOT PICK UP THE RECORDING INSIDE THE BOX.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
dazhard69

DaDren69's Gamercard
Thumbs down ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
Main game, do not complete the Doctor's Orders side quest in the Nature Preserve. The door that has a giant loot coffin and 4 boxes on opposite sides from each other (there will be a blue highlight coming out of one of the boxes). Each small box should contain a loot midget. DO NOT PICK UP THE RECORDING INSIDE THE BOX.
dude that did not answer my question - i said iv done many different things & that is 1 of them & it has NOT worked my question is if u need anything specific to make Legendary loot midgets spawn not how to farm them.

& just a note it does NOT matter if u take the recording from inside the box
Old 09-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
Quid Squid

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazhard69 View Post
dude that did not answer my question - i said iv done many different things & that is 1 of them & it has NOT worked my question is if u need anything specific to make Legendary loot midgets spawn not how to farm them.

& just a note it does NOT matter if u take the recording from inside the box
"iv done alot of different things for this to happen" does not tell me you've done that method, which is the only guaranteed way to get loot midgets to consistently spawn over and over again in one place. You were asking how to get them to spawn, I was telling you. If the loot midgets you are looking for are not spawning there I don't know what to tell you. Next time I'll keep quiet instead of attempting to be helpful.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Maybe this'll help: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=289568
Maybe it'll not?

Quote:
.& just a note it does NOT matter if u take the recording from inside the box
Yes, it DOES, maybe that's why you're having an issue with the Doctor's Orders method?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke

Last edited by Doktor Wilhelm; 09-11-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
dazhard69

DaDren69's Gamercard
Unhappy once again

there is official statements that tell us that taking the recording DO NOT stop the legendary loot midgets from spawning & ill iterate once again im not asking HOW to farm legendary loot midgets im asking why mine are not spawning if im doing the CORRECT tactics , ur method is correct - Quid Squid - but thats not my issue i only need to know if u need specific DLC for them to be able to spawn & if u only need to kill Jack twice for them to spawn , as i am unsure.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
Geordiefly

GeordieFly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
there is official statements that tell us that taking the recording DO NOT stop the legendary loot midgets from spawning & ill iterate once again im not asking HOW to farm legendary loot midgets im asking why mine are not spawning if im doing the CORRECT tactics , ur method is correct - Quid Squid - but thats not my issue i only need to know if u need specific DLC for them to be able to spawn & if u only need to kill Jack twice for them to spawn , as i am unsure.
They are just a very rare spawn from chests and Ultimate loot midgets are only available in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, so yes you will need the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and start a fresh playthrough on it.

You said you've played through it twice and have unlocked ultimate, did you start a new campaign on it?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
dazhard69

DaDren69's Gamercard
Wink Thank u

just clicked new game & its working now thank u for actually answering my question.

~DaZ~
Old 09-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
Yes, it does not stop them from spawning in the game, but they have an improved chance to spawn with the recording there, so that is why it's used to get them to spawn there, as they are a rare spawn elsewhere.

Not sure what the hostility is about, we try to help you with your vague plea for help and then we just get shite for it, our time would be better spent pissing into the wind...

Quote:
just clicked new game & its working now thank u for actually answering my question.

~DaZ~
Oh dear gods, were you not even playing on UVHM? How the sweet fuck were we meant to know you were that simple minded?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #10
Quid Squid

Quote:
now thank u for actually answering my question.

~DaZ~
Screw you. We tried to help you, but you didn't even have your own information straight, which was vague anyways. It's people like you that make others not want to offer help anymore.

Last edited by Quid Squid; 09-12-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #11
one84

il dewde's Gamercard
From my experience, if I pick up the recording, which i accidentally did, the loot midgets will still spawn however, they will only drop "something of the ancient" relics, nothing else. So i started the UVHM from the beginning, took me roughly 2 hours to unlock the Doctors Orders and this time, without picking up the recording, 3 Legendary loot midgets spawned and an annoying jet loader.

I restarted the mission and this time i for the second time of playing this game i got 2 Jimmy Jenkinsses (Plural?) in 2 out of the 4 boxes right after eachother. So my advice; Don't pick up the Recording.