PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > MX Vs. ATV Untamed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Bloody_Hitman666

Darksoul660's Gamercard
Troubles

Im having troubles getting #8 sprocket(# 8 Head out of that area right behind it and it is off the side of a hill right next to some trees. Bronze) on Crawley Creek...ive tried every vechile to try and get it and the one that seems closest is the monster truck. if you knowhow to get the sprocket post what vechile you used and how to get it.
Bloody_Hitman666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I had a BUNCH of problems with this one. I just used the MX though and kept retrying. Literally took me an hour or so to get that fucker.

If I remember correctly I drove off the top.

If you're looking at the sprocket and the hill's directly behind it, I jumped from the top of the hill to the left of it.

Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it.
razzleson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
Wink360

Wink's Gamercard
I am having problems with Copper Valley #6 (# 6 Just past #5 you will go down a large hill and it’s right next to a couple of trees. Silver). Closest I came was with the Trophy truck but even that I cannot get it even after a ton of tries.

Any hints on what vehicle/direction/etc to use?

Thanks,
WINK
Wink360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
Soldier 4 I AM

Soldier 4 I AM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wink360 View Post
I am having problems with Copper Valley #6 (# 6 Just past #5 you will go down a large hill and it’s right next to a couple of trees. Silver). Closest I came was with the Trophy truck but even that I cannot get it even after a ton of tries.

Any hints on what vehicle/direction/etc to use?

Thanks,
WINK
I to am having trouble with this one. Tried the tree trick with the moster truck by bouncing off of it but that did not seem to work well. Ill post back if i should get it.

EDIT:

Ok this is what I did. I was riding the ATV and i started from a light pole on the track. there should almost be a flat surface leading up to the jump right befire the spcrocket. i got up to about 60 to 65MPH and then i pre loaded the jump by pressing down on the left stick and right before the jump i pressed UP on the LS. I completed a trick called the "Cliffhanger" by pressing the RB+Up on LS+Y (I think that the combo) the guy stands on the handlebars while in the air. Thats how i got it now on to #22

GT: Soldier 4 I AM

1000:
200+ Retail Completed

Last edited by Soldier 4 I AM; 06-14-2010 at 06:24 AM.
Soldier 4 I AM is offline   Reply With Quote