PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors 8
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
TheBritt2001

Send a message via ICQ to TheBritt2001 Send a message via AIM to TheBritt2001 Send a message via MSN to TheBritt2001

thebritt2001's Gamercard
Dlc

I was wondering if anyone's tried out the DLC for this game yet? I know we're not entitled to the Xtreme Legends (the inhumanity of it!) but there's still Weapons and Level Packs available.

Now I'm not usually interested in the weapons, however the Stages can make the grind more interesting - and more importantly there's usually one or two that would make levelling up incredibly fast (at least there was on Orochi Warriors 3). So my question is - are they any good and are there any that would allow me to level up stupidly fast (I'm thinking it might be quicker then to level up to 30 with everyone instead of befriending all characters - if there's a speedy levelling stage in the DLC).
TheBritt2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
TheBritt2001

Send a message via ICQ to TheBritt2001 Send a message via AIM to TheBritt2001 Send a message via MSN to TheBritt2001

thebritt2001's Gamercard
Nevermind on the levelling thing - I didn't realise to get all the voices I needed level 30 and max bonds. Oh well.

Still, I would like to know about the DLC if anyone's downloaded it.
TheBritt2001 is offline   Reply With Quote