Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
The Bertard

The Bertard's Gamercard
is big deal (9 paintings) possible solo

I can get the gallery locked down silently pretty much every time but the most paintings ive seen is 7 can anyone confirm they have done this solo or do you need more players to make the paintings increase?
The Bertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
Track404

Track404's Gamercard
I can confirm it can be done solo, I did it.

Unfortunately I can't remember how many stars it was or if it was a pro job but I don't think so.

Try a harder one although from the guide it seems like its pure luck.
Track404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
JonnyNumber1

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
I did this solo night on a one star mission, just remember there's 5 guards and you can never seem to intimidate the guard behind the counter at the start.

Even doing it on whatever difficulty its not guaranteed that you'll get 9 paintings so it may take you a couple of runs.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
RvBurchell

Rv Burch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyNumber1 View Post
I did this solo night on a one star mission, just remember there's 5 guards and you can never seem to intimidate the guard behind the counter at the start.

Even doing it on whatever difficulty its not guaranteed that you'll get 9 paintings so it may take you a couple of runs.
I agree, the guard behind the counter can be iffy. I usually save him until last, or as near as, knock him out and answer his pager.

I have stealthed this job solo on 3 star difficulty multiple times and also stealthed it with a friend. It may just take a few tries for 9 paintings to spawn.
RvBurchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyNumber1 View Post

I have found that you can only intimidate 4 of the 5 guards. The guy behind the counter never gives me issues unless I save him for last. I intimidated him first last night and he didn't seem to cause any problems.

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bertard View Post
I can get the gallery locked down silently pretty much every time but the most paintings ive seen is 7 can anyone confirm they have done this solo or do you need more players to make the paintings increase?
I've gotten nine paintings multiple times (I like the framing mission so I've done it tons and tons ). I can confirm that you do not have to be on a pro job. I usually go for for the jobs with the most stars possible since I'm going completely undetected I may as well get the extra xp. I pretty much always play "online" games so my friends can drop in if they get online but I've gotten 9 paintings whether I had anyone with me or not. I'm not sure if the cime.net offline has the same spawns or not. Theoretically it should. If you're just trying to grind out this one achievement, I'd load up an "offline" game and as soon as you count the paintings and don't have nine, just restart game. You'll get a different spawn (cameras, paintings, everything) and eventually you'll get nine.

Note: the achievement doesn't pop until day 2 after making the exchange and getting the cash.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
XCool

XCool1979's Gamercard
i've tried on- and offline several times with 3 yellow stars without yellow stars and only get 7 or 8 pictures. it's frustating that this is a lucky achievement
Old 03-09-2014, 04:39 PM   #8
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The Luck involved in many of these achievements is a pain in the butt. You can solo 9 paintings. Having 9 has helped us get the CAFE escape. 9 paintings always was an escape for us.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #9
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Old thread I know, but I got nine yesterday when I did Framing Frame on Very Hard solo. I was on PC though. Did not get Cafe escape, thank god. PC version seems to give you less escape time, so moving the bags solo would be a pain.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:05 PM   #10
undeadhippie

LegionZzZofMe's Gamercard
yuup

This mission randomly spawns anywhere from 6-9 paintings no matter what difficulty you are on.
I got the trade 9 paintings on normal, and ironically the Painting Yourself in a Corner on Overkill pro with only 6 paintings.
I do this mission 5-10 times a day solo....very easy once you get the patterns down.
undeadhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:27 AM   #11
Crawley innit

crawley innit's Gamercard
Anyone still looking to get achievements for this game? I still need help/some other achievements in this game message me GT: Crawley Innit
Crawley innit is offline   Reply With Quote