PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The Ultimate Guide to the BF4 Vehicles

Lots and lots and lots of information about the vehicles in Battlefield 4.

Quote:
"Ever since Wake Island and Battlefield 1942," he writes, "taking advantage of a wide selection of vehicles has been essential for the all-out war experience in Battlefield. With Battlefield 4, the vehicle gameplay options and customization possibilities are greater than ever, especially with the new emphasis on the hectic Naval Warfare."
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/09...vehicle-091313
Old 10-20-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I like that they are offering more customization options for making the vehicles versatile based on what map you are playing, but I'm curious to see if they will let us save different customizations that we can access, or if we need to go in and customize our vehicles before/during every game.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
I like that they are offering more customization options for making the vehicles versatile based on what map you are playing, but I'm curious to see if they will let us save different customizations that we can access, or if we need to go in and customize our vehicles before/during every game.
this + for weapons.

its great you can pick any gun and any attachment from the spawn screen which i prefer to create a class. but it would be great if we could also say have a few create a class options, maybe a powerful sniper with 40x scope, range finder and so on, but on another class have that same sniper with straight pull bolt (not sure if its in bf4) red dot sight and a grip. it would be easier than changing every single attatchment.

the same with vehicles, sometimes if im getting locked on ill put on smoke and a lock on thing (sorry i forgot the name) that way when someone is on CITV i can take them out and defend myself, but most of the time i like to have coxial HMG instead of lock on and motion sensor instead of smoke (i think thats the replacement)

basically someitmes it takes a while to select your weapon and attacthments and it will great to just save a loadout and use it another time

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Even if they just allowed 2 saved load outs per class/vehicle along the lines of a defensive load out and an offensive load out.

Or for instance with the Scout Choppers, one load out that that focuses on anti-air and another that focuses on anti-armor/personnel.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote