PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 04:58 AM   #31
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 271

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
There are two missable achievements, one of which will prevent you from getting 100% completion if you do it incorrectly. I'll list them below, but know that some minor spoilers are necessary in order to clearly state what you can miss.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #32
Jamski
 
Jamski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 742
Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
There are two missable achievements, one of which will prevent you from getting 100% completion if you do it incorrectly. I'll list them below, but know that some minor spoilers are necessary in order to clearly state what you can miss.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Ok, so, to sum up.

1. take the people to the cult.

2. Take Ursula to the requested destination?
__________________



Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek



Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #33
Fishman
 
Fishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 691

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamski View Post
Ok, so, to sum up.

1. take the people to the cult.

2. Take Ursula to the requested destination?
Yes for number #1, which is why I suggested completing it when you get the opportunity. Sorry, was a little vague on that.

As for number #2, you can make booty calls to most strippers once you fill their like meter. I was always under the impression (so are friends and the 100% guide) that it counted. So, you can't miss it as the strippers are always there. Unless something changed or I'm missing something, that works.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #34
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 271

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
As for number #2, you can make booty calls to most strippers once you fill their like meter. I was always under the impression (so are friends and the 100% guide) that it counted. So, you can't miss it as the strippers are always there. Unless something changed or I'm missing something, that works.
Oops! I didn't know that worked too. Sorry for the misinformation I posted before.

Still, I think there are a total of 7 people you can potentially take to the cult, but the maximum they'll take is 4. Even though you can use the strippers for booty calls, I'd still save Ursula. She's my favorite character in the whole game. Maybe because she thinks like I do. Disturbing...
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.