PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #361
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Driving around opening up the map, crash, lose health, no restaurants like before to restore health.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #362
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Daaaayum, time to get my turbo-controller out. I'm not going to do that shit that's for sure! Already noticed in the first one how my thumb hurts.
My thumb is made of steel

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #363
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Any news on Kifflom!? 2 months and still no mail. Got in every one of the 5 vehicles and the garage won't open and na notification on screen. Got 5/5 ages ago, still no mail.

I can look for active missions in my phone and it says "Chasing the truth".
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #364
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
My thumb is made of steel
The Thumb Of Steel directed by Zack Snyder haha!
Old 09-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #365
HitmanHTC

RNX Lockdown's Gamercard
How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight. Oh and getting your vehicle randomly stuck on an object like a tree or something stupid and then you cant move it away.

Completions:
Retail 1000+ - 92
Arcade 200+ - 10

www.twitter.com/hchesterton Follow for follow back.

Part of x360a's Ubisoft GR:FS event team
HitmanHTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #366
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanHTC View Post
How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight.
Yeah man this one sucks big time and you are not the only one with this dislike. Man I luv this thread, I can let off some steam. I mean how bullshit is this, so I make the hard work to go to a strip club, get a private dance, give her compliments, make it rain, take her home have some love-you-long-time and the next day I get a picture on my phone which I really like. So in order to keep it I kept on deleting all the other messages until one point later in the game all of them are gone...

WHAT THE FUUUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF

...I had three girls and three nice pictures and I can't keep them. Suck it!
Old 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #367
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I stopped worrying about beautiful pictures and opportune moments to take good shots. I just use my iPhone now, I'm done with getting a really nice picture and having it fail because Social Club is almost always down. Why can't it just be stored on the hard drive? The pictures in SA were just stored to my memory card.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #368
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
Any news on Kifflom!? 2 months and still no mail. Got in every one of the 5 vehicles and the garage won't open and na notification on screen. Got 5/5 ages ago, still no mail.

I can look for active missions in my phone and it says "Chasing the truth".
I'm stuck at the same spot. The marker will not appear for me. I'm really hoping it's not glitched and I have to start the game over.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #369
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I stopped worrying about beautiful pictures and opportune moments to take good shots. I just use my iPhone now, I'm done with getting a really nice picture and having it fail because Social Club is almost always down. Why can't it just be stored on the hard drive? The pictures in SA were just stored to my memory card.
Yeah man you are right, also the quality is really poor. I mean even SRIV has way better quality than in this game. I hope they will change it soon!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #370
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
I'm stuck at the same spot. The marker will not appear for me. I'm really hoping it's not glitched and I have to start the game over.
Does it say "Chasing the truth" too if you check your phone? (upper right corner - missions)
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #371
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I feel bad for everyone who seems to have 'Kifflom!' glitched for them. If I got to some of the points in that mission questline and it glitched for me, I would be fuming with rage. Such a ridiculously insane questline.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #372
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
The Thumb Of Steel directed by Zack Snyder haha!
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanHTC View Post
How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight. Oh and getting your vehicle randomly stuck on an object like a tree or something stupid and then you cant move it away.
I must be the only one who isn't having trouble evading the cops anymore it only takes me 1 or 2 minutes - regardless of Wanted Level - to get out of the "danger" zone or whatever it's called, then I find an alley and park there for 30-90 seconds until my Wanted Level goes away. It's not that bad anymore in my opinion.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #373
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

I don't know what was more boring, saving over and over to get past 10 days or running 5 miles in the desert
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #374
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
I don't know what was more boring, saving over and over to get past 10 days or running 5 miles in the desert
Saving over and over again for the 10 days is worse, in my opinion.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #375
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
Climbing and jumping on a ledge etc and seeing your character smack his face or tumble over like a drunkman is funny but sometimes annoying. Having said that when capturing that last bail bond guy Trevor tumbled close to him and disarmed him haha
Old 09-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #376
Tom115

Tom RT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Saving over and over again for the 10 days is worse, in my opinion.
Yeah, at least you can let a rubber band do the five miles for you. What an insanely boring/pointless 'mission' that was.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #377
coleycole1984

XxBloODfAllsxX's Gamercard
What pisses me off is I spent a ton of $$ decking out a bike and car and both were in franklins garage in vinewood. After a couple times of playing the game later on, the garage was empty. The game just took my vehicles and they disappeared. Like WTF?! So that 100grand i spent went down the drain. They werent moved to the other garage either, i checked.
coleycole1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #378
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleycole1984 View Post
What pisses me off is I spent a ton of $$ decking out a bike and car and both were in franklins garage in vinewood. After a couple times of playing the game later on, the garage was empty. The game just took my vehicles and they disappeared. Like WTF?! So that 100grand i spent went down the drain. They werent moved to the other garage either, i checked.
Yeah that is really messed up, happened to me too. The other day the garage (Michael) won't even open and I parked a tuned car there.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #379
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
Does it say "Chasing the truth" too if you check your phone? (upper right corner - missions)
Yup! Slept and slept than donated and donated. Nothing.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #380
creaper210

CReaper210's Gamercard
Well, I have a MAJOR glitch happening to me, preventing me from completing the story, and I submitted a ticket to R* about it, but haven't gotten anything back yet. But that is a glitch, and not a gameplay feature, so I'll leave that out.

What annoys me the most, is the flying. It was so silky smooth in GTA4, and not the controls and feel of the flying vehicles in GTA5 are just so clunky. You cannot aim with the weapons(miniguns), as the vehicles shake, wobble, and are too sensitive to control, they tried to make them easier to kill with(lock-on missiles).

I loved piloting choppers in GTA4(apart from people spamming missiles). It was so satisfying to take out 2+ choppers after you while picking up a friend and dropping him off, which was only possible because of the very smooth handling of them in GTA4.

Oh, and I'm a little disappointed that ATVs cannot be customized. Plus, vehicles like the Dodge Ram(don't know the in-game name) has hardly any customization apart from wheels and color.
creaper210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #381
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

So I'm exploring the bottom of the ocean and I found a parachute right next to a crashed plane but I wouldn't let me pick it up. No I'm not far enough into the game to unlock it via stupid story progression. REALLY!? R* why do you have cock-block gamers like that!?
Old 09-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #382
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
So it's getting really annoying trying to store cars in the Grove Street Garage. I pull up to try and get in, 70 Ballas converge on me like Velociraptors. I lost my Infernus.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #383
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
So it's getting really annoying trying to store cars in the Grove Street Garage. I pull up to try and get in, 70 Ballas converge on me like Velociraptors. I lost my Infernus.
ROFL!

That's hilarious.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #384
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Damn, stunt jumps are hard. I'm on 31 and every time I land perfectly I just die. Like... Franklin's testicles shoot into his brain or something when he lands.

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #385
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Damn, stunt jumps are hard. I'm on 31 and every time I land perfectly I just die. Like... Franklin's testicles shoot into his brain or something when he lands.
I did them all a few hours ago and some of them just refused to pass for a while. Always make a Quick Save before them, so that if you die or destroy your car you can just revert back to them.

They were still a lot easier than the ones on GTA IV. I can vaguely remember a few of those were real bastards, that almost demanded a super fast car.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #386
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I did them all a few hours ago and some of them just refused to pass for a while. Always make a Quick Save before them, so that if you die or destroy your car you can just revert back to them.

They were still a lot easier than the ones on GTA IV. I can vaguely remember a few of those were real bastards, that almost demanded a super fast car.
Yeah I'm making quick saves like crazy. So close to finishing this, then I just have the plane things and submarine things and all the single player achievements are mine. Oh shit, and the gold medals... damn it!

Didn't attempt them in GTA IV.

I like bitching threads.

Last edited by Spock; 09-22-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #387
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
I didn't really attempt any of the stunt jumps. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I go off the ramp, the screen goes slow-motion and I just fly like an eagle and it says failed.

Also, the thing with the garage happened again just now. This time it was a Z Type.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #388
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I used a Comet for all the stunt jumps on IV so found those pretty easy. If they're easier here then I'm not too worried. The knife flights does have me worried though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #389
ServeChilled

just that I lost my fn car....

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #390
mosin360

mosin360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I don't have a problem losing the police, its the damn time it takes for the wanted level to disappear. Honestly, a one star level should clear in 10 seconds at most.

I'm around 58% done and the only missions that are really fun to me are the heists. The rest range from boring to ok. I mean it seems every damn mission requires a five minute ride/flight so the guys can bitch at each other.

Last goal met: 225k - September 2, 2014

mosin360 is offline   Reply With Quote