PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #2371
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Stunt jumps. Oh man they're a pain in the ass, and they're the only thing left to do to get 100%. Jump #18 (Maka vids) just won't register for some reason.

Edit:
Hah! The reverse jinx worked! Bitch about it not working, and the very next try it registered. Strangely the achievement for 100% popped as well, even though I still have another 28 jumps to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 11-02-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #2372
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Meanwhile everyone is so deep into CODG and BF4. Nobody will fucking care...
The sad truth, Heists should've been day 1..just like Online.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #2373
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah, not sure why they held back on so much for the Online, but I guess it would've been irrelevant, given they had five years to concoct the Online, and then two weeks to ensure it would relatively work after release, and it was one of the worst Online launches I've ever seen. Oh well, I wasn't even upset that I didn't get to try the heists, nothing else excited me Online.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #2374
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
The sad truth, Heists should've been day 1..just like Online.
Agree, by the time the heists come around I could care less about GTA O
Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #2375
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yeah I'm a 100% sure that won't make any big difference. They just wasting time. Meanwhile everyone is so deep into CODG and BF4. Nobody will fucking care...
I'll care. :/

Anyway, seems the Vapid Sandking XL is RWD... WTF?
Old 11-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #2376
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
Yeah, not sure why they held back on so much for the Online, but I guess it would've been irrelevant, given they had five years to concoct the Online, and then two weeks to ensure it would relatively work after release, and it was one of the worst Online launches I've ever seen. Oh well, I wasn't even upset that I didn't get to try the heists, nothing else excited me Online.
True story

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #2377
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This thread could have less than 1500 posts if people kept their private, irrelevant shit to the PM system.

So apparently after doing a few missions before being able to play with friends, I had to do it all over again. Character still exists and nothing was deleted... WTF?

And what's the point of an introduction, if I have to do it a second time to play online with someone who has already past that point?

What a wreck of an online!
Old 11-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #2378
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
This thread could have less than 1500 posts if people kept their private, irrelevant shit to the PM
True dat. And here's another.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #2379
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
This thread could have less than 1500 posts if people kept their private, irrelevant shit to the PM system.

So apparently after doing a few missions before being able to play with friends, I had to do it all over again. Character still exists and nothing was deleted... WTF?

And what's the point of an introduction, if I have to do it a second time to play online with someone who has already past that point?

What a wreck of an online!
The game probably just hates you, but then you're probably used to that.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #2380
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
I have an itchy ass...

---

Old 11-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #2381
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
I have an itchy ass...
Less typey, more scratchy

I have to agree that the online is starting to get stale. The jobs are becoming too repetitive and it seems less people are interested. Normally I could send out invites and within a minute would have a full lobby.

I was really looking forward to the content creator, that seemed like it had a lot of promise and could add hours of fun I have a feeling by the time it comes out most people will have moved on.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #2382
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
Quote:
I have an itchy ass...
Maybe next time you will decide to wipe and wash your hand.

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #2383
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I have a feeling by the time [Content Creator] comes out most people will have moved on.
Yeah, most likely.

It sucks, I was SO hyped for every aspect of this game and thought I'd be playing it on and off until like mid Spring.

Now I just see myself playing it like once a week at most maybe.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #2384
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Yeah, most likely.

It sucks, I was SO hyped for every aspect of this game and thought I'd be playing it on and off until like mid Spring.

I thought it would replace Call of Duty for me as my go to shooter. Now it's just gonna be a palette cleanser in between COD sessions.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #2385
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Less typey, more scratchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterking69 View Post
Maybe next time you will decide to wipe and wash your hand.
no u.

<3

Quote:
Yeah, most likely.

Same here, I haven't touched the game in nearly 10 days I think and with BF4 who knows when I'll next play. I was so close to my level 200 target too and I just suddenly lost interest.

When the Heists drop I'll be sure to come back and give them a try. This game is still my GOTD (D 4 Decade yo.)

---

Old 11-04-2013, 04:09 AM   #2386
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
while were bitching about how crap the online is you will be shocked to hear that Assassins (pirates) creed 4 has managed to distract me from GTA Online...so that just goes to show how much fun GTA online is :P
Old 11-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #2387
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
I thought it would replace Call of Duty for me as my go to shooter. Now it's just gonna be a palette cleanser in between COD sessions.
"Palette Cleanser" lollolollol.

Quote:
Same here, I haven't touched the game in nearly 10 days I think and with BF4 who knows when I'll next play. I was so close to my level 200 target too and I just suddenly lost interest.

When the Heists drop I'll be sure to come back and give them a try. This game is still my GOTD (D 4 Decade yo.)
LOL DECADE?! Nah man, you're insane I'll come back and try the heists, we gotta do some of those together dude, it'd be fun I'd hope.

I can't believe we all lost interest. Most of us regulars were excited like little children but it soon died down.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #2388
Akatsuki Seven

Akatsuki Seven's Gamercard
i was also excited for heists and its been pushed back. my friends and three brothers went back to cod and halo for the time being. i am just the achievement hunter so i keep playing till i get my 1000 G. I was unhappy with how online was working in the beginning but at least my character wasnt deleted. about fifteen of my friends characters were deleted and a couple were at sixty before the criminal record exploit was big. online has been boring since my friends have left for codghosts bf4 aciv and bo2
Akatsuki Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #2389
Akatsuki Seven

Akatsuki Seven's Gamercard
i am a little bummed that my achievement for the stunt jumps have become undefined on the last two. its been a issue that i just wont be able to fix till i decide to go back and do about fifteen of them offline because i kept overwriting the same save point.
Akatsuki Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #2390
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
What? It's true, the amount of time I'll spend on COD will be stupid.

Old 11-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #2391
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
What? It's true, the amount of time I'll spend on COD will be stupid.
I've just never heard that term be used for a video game, I LOL'd

Old 11-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #2392
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

LOL DECADE?! Nah man, you're insane I'll come back and try the heists, we gotta do some of those together dude, it'd be fun I'd hope.

I can't believe we all lost interest. Most of us regulars were excited like little children but it soon died down.
Not for nothing, but it's not just you guys. I've noticed a heavy decline in interest levels for games in the past 3-4 years. There's a TON of hype about 3 months prior and then within 2 months, everyone super-grinds and wears themselves out.

I've not lost interest, I just crazy distracted with Black Flag. I had some significant time in over the weekend due to my Extra Life event but overall, I'm just anxiously waiting for heists to be included.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #2393
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
I've just never heard that term be used for a video game, I LOL'd
Haha, that's what I call the Spring released games, since by then you're tired of the games you got for the Holidays.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #2394
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
LOL DECADE?! Nah man, you're insane
OH MY MISTAKE, I meant game of the century. Nah.

---

Old 11-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #2395
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
I'll care. :/

Anyway, seems the Vapid Sandking XL is RWD... WTF?
These are the silly things that bug me. A giant truck! Good for Offroading? NOPE.

Also, and I'm the only one here, I'm going to bitch about the clothes. Why can't I chose what color my shirts are? I have to either wear a mismatch outfit or something I don't want to wear because it matches.
(sorry, I've bitched about everything else, guess I had to find something hehe)
Old 11-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #2396
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
These are the silly things that bug me. A giant truck! Good for Offroading? NOPE.

Also, and I'm the only one here, I'm going to bitch about the clothes. Why can't I chose what color my shirts are? I have to either wear a mismatch outfit or something I don't want to wear because it matches.
(sorry, I've bitched about everything else, guess I had to find something hehe)
I too am annoyed by this. Another annoyance with the clothes, I can't get a suit with a tie unless it's a bow tie. Unless I missed where the standard regular ties are. I hate bow ties, and would enjoy being able to put on a full suit before I walk down the street with my AK47 murdering people.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #2397
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Quote:
I too am annoyed by this. Another annoyance with the clothes, I can't get a suit with a tie unless it's a bow tie. Unless I missed where the standard regular ties are. I hate bow ties, and would enjoy being able to put on a full suit before I walk down the street with my AK47 murdering people.
You can get a normal tie. Forget the store as I haven't played for a while now.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #2398
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
OH MY MISTAKE, I meant game of the century. Nah.
You say nah, but I believe you

Old 11-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #2399
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
You can get a normal tie. Forget the store as I haven't played for a while now.
Well shit that doesn't help bro. Think!

Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #2400
OIdSkool

Quote:
Pretty sure you can only wear a tie with a tucked shirt underneath a suit jacket or with a business shirt
( this option is available when you put on a suit jacket). For some reason you can't put a tie on with a suit jacket/suit vest combo.
All clothes shops sell the same clothing, apart from one of the posh ones were i cant find hats in it.

OIdSkool is offline   Reply With Quote