PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #2581
Sqeagy
 
Sqeagy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 405

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MopFlop View Post
Out of interest hat mission is it? As im getting sick of just how long it takes to level up. The max level is 999 and after 55 hours of playing I'm only level 46 (tbh im not constantly doing jobs/racing but due to the slowness i get put of it as the rewards for doing them are slim). They really need to sort out the leveling system before too many people get bored, me for one.
It's Coveted. If you're above level 36, hit start and than RB to go to the Online Section. Then you hit Jobs, Rockstar Created, Host and go to missions and just go to Coveted and when you finish hit X to replay it.
__________________
Sqeagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #2582
MopFlop
 
MopFlop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, Eng
Posts: 920

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeagy View Post
It's Coveted. If you're above level 36, hit start and than RB to go to the Online Section. Then you hit Jobs, Rockstar Created, Host and go to missions and just go to Coveted and when you finish hit X to replay it.
Thank you. Will give it a go and hopefully go up some levels for once (Y)
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #2583
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
I'm looking for more people to play with online, either for the craic or do jobs with, as I've noticed not many people seem to play anymore.....unless I keep getting put in half full to empty game worlds? Gamertag: PabloUK85

I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? I accept that collisions and crashes can happen on certain routes, but when people make a point of tapping your back end there is literally no point.

Also, it's pretty sad that some players only host modified car races, is it just me or does it show they're not actually that good? Does make it more funny when I beat them in a non-modded car
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:26 AM   #2584
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign
 
1001puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 4,875
Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
[QUOTE=pablouk85;6155934]I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? /QUOTE]

I have never played a single racing game where this doesn't hold true.
__________________


10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #2585
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 262

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
I'm hearing more and more about ridiculous bounties and people with billions of dollars in online, so I'm sure people have figured out how to do it.

Would suck if you got banned or thrown in the cheating pool for it :/
R* has officially stated that they won't ban or penalize anyone who is the recipient of ill-gotten money from hackers. I'm glad that's the case, because I've been "gifted" $200m in my last two sessions.

Thank you SO much for the offer, N00del! Since I was last on here I wound up finding a crew and the crazy mad money I got is somewhat helping me out with ammo, upgraded guns, upgraded cars, and all that jazz. I'd still love to play with some peeps looking to boost cheevos because the people I'm with aren't overly focused on that. The racing cheevos are the ones I want to boost the most because they piss me off SO much that I want to hurt something badly. As of this point, I still haven't finished a race due to the assholes who constantly use pit maneuvers.

One serious gripe I'm having with this game right now is that I'm in a session with a bunch of hackers who are making it impossible to play. These six people all have -$9,999,999,999 bounties on their heads, which means the person who kills them will lose all of their money thousands of times over. The hackers are running around slaughtering everyone because nobody dares touch them. They're camping apartments and respray shops.

Oh, and someone just got a $10,000,100,000 bounty put on their head while I was typing that last sentence. That will also break people's games because once you earn over something like $2.3b, your money will roll over into a negative amount.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International




Last edited by Ten Foot Bunny; 12-23-2013 at 06:19 AM.
Ten Foot Bunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #2586
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
[quote=1001puppys;6156249]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post
I guess it's common across pretty much all racing games, but why are there so many tossers who constantly try to smash you off the road instead of actually trying to race? /QUOTE]

I have never played a single racing game where this doesn't hold true.

I've been lucky enough to race in about 15 or 20 where they've been completely fair and raced properly. That's out of about 120 or more races though........not exactly great. Always feel an element of justice when someone tries to T-bone you or smash into the back and you watch them crash/fly off the cliff as you slam the brakes on. Priceless
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #2587
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
R* has officially stated that they won't ban or penalize anyone who is the recipient of ill-gotten money from hackers. I'm glad that's the case, because I've been "gifted" $200m in my last two sessions.

Thank you SO much for the offer, N00del! Since I was last on here I wound up finding a crew and the crazy mad money I got is somewhat helping me out with ammo, upgraded guns, upgraded cars, and all that jazz. I'd still love to play with some peeps looking to boost cheevos because the people I'm with aren't overly focused on that. The racing cheevos are the ones I want to boost the most because they piss me off SO much that I want to hurt something badly. As of this point, I still haven't finished a race due to the assholes who constantly use pit maneuvers.

One serious gripe I'm having with this game right now is that I'm in a session with a bunch of hackers who are making it impossible to play. These six people all have -$9,999,999,999 bounties on their heads, which means the person who kills them will lose all of their money thousands of times over. The hackers are running around slaughtering everyone because nobody dares touch them. They're camping apartments and respray shops.

Oh, and someone just got a $10,000,100,000 bounty put on their head while I was typing that last sentence. That will also break people's games because once you earn over something like $2.3b, your money will roll over into a negative amount.

I've never been in a game like that yet, sounds absolutely mental! To think Rockstar "claimed" they were putting all their efforts towards addressing the glitches/hacking loopholes, yet it seems just as bad, if not worse, than it was before.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with the races if you want to add me. There's a few online achievements I still need, especially want the rally car one as either no-one wants to play that mode at all, or you get put with someone who doesn't have a clue
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #2588
Scavenger NL
 
Scavenger NL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Holland
Posts: 45

Scavenger NL's Gamercard
what is the quickest way to level up in gtaV
Scavenger NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #2589
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign
 
1001puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 4,875
Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post


I've been lucky enough to race in about 15 or 20 where they've been completely fair and raced properly. That's out of about 120 or more races though........not exactly great. Always feel an element of justice when someone tries to T-bone you or smash into the back and you watch them crash/fly off the cliff as you slam the brakes on. Priceless
It was like this in Nascar, I could find a session with some nice southern gentlemen and race for 15-20 races, and then some ass would join and be a complete douche, wrecking everyone.
__________________


10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #2590
Nitnoid
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,661

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why, oh WHY does the camera pan around to show me the race event? I KNOW where they are, I don't need to be pointed in that direction, causing me to crash into someone or something and getting a wanted level!
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #2591
mchannon37
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 829

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why will my side missions not appear after I have finished the game, FUCK YOU Rockstar for making such and awesome game with some annoying ass issues.
__________________
Hardest Achievements: Seriously…, Mile High Club

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #2592
dennisb407
 
dennisb407's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Orlando,FL
Posts: 186

dennisb407's Gamercard
Edit: Had it confused with my SP money. My fault.

Last edited by dennisb407; 12-26-2013 at 04:53 AM.
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #2593
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen
 
Ten Foot Bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 262

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post
I'd be more than happy to help you out with the races if you want to add me. There's a few online achievements I still need, especially want the rally car one as either no-one wants to play that mode at all, or you get put with someone who doesn't have a clue
Cool, thanks! I saw your invite but didn't have a chance to accept it yet. I'm trying to play while in a house that's crazy packed with family for the next couple of days.
__________________
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International



Ten Foot Bunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:23 PM   #2594
Galarzaa90
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mexico
Posts: 60

Galarzaa90's Gamercard
I can only remember one thing right now, that was already mentioned.

I really hate how drivers die so easily when crashing them, it's annoying.
__________________
Galarzaa90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:22 AM   #2595
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,673

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I wanna buy a new car. Which is the best out of the following?
  • Monroe
  • Vacca
  • Bullet
  • Conquette
  • Infernus
  • Rapid GT
  • Super Diamond
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #2596
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Cool, thanks! I saw your invite but didn't have a chance to accept it yet. I'm trying to play while in a house that's crazy packed with family for the next couple of days.
No worries! Just send me a message whenever you'd like to play or need my help
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:55 AM   #2597
xDarkVengeance
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5

xDARKxVENGENCEx's Gamercard
It sucks when they nerf stuff to make it harder to get money and xp.
xDarkVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #2598
SpinelesS
 
SpinelesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Surfers Paradise, Australia
Posts: 2,983

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can't believe single player is still so glitchy.

If I am online, loading a save other than the one that loads up when you start the game causes the game to freeze (replaying a mission loads after its completed so thats out as well). So If I want to load a game, I have disconnect from the internet and start playing the game offline

Now If I go to the internet from my phone, the internet closes, and everything glitches out, I can't switch between characters etc. So If I want to use the internet I have to use an email/text message that contains a hyperlink and connect via that.
__________________
[spoiler=uniquecode]This is how you use spoilers![/spoiler]
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:20 PM   #2599
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
It still bugs me now, but why the f*** did Rockstar made an absolute balls up of the iFruit app? Not only did they alienate android users by making the app exclusive to iPhone users (thus effectively giving them special treatment and first choice to train Chop and make custom plates - may not seem that important, but it was a serious marketing flaw that cannot be overlooked), but then made matters worse by releasing the app for the most up-to-date android devices......alienating even more customers in the process!

Given all the hype and excitement that surrounds GTA V, Rockstar have lost a bit of respect through this title...maybe even a small percentage of their loyal fan-base.
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:32 PM   #2600
badozzyboy
 
badozzyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Newcastle, Australia...
Posts: 3

badozzyboy's Gamercard
Tanks Alot

Why do they sell tanks at all...........
badozzyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:00 AM   #2601
Nitnoid
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,661

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
I can't believe single player is still so glitchy.

If I am online, loading a save other than the one that loads up when you start the game causes the game to freeze (replaying a mission loads after its completed so thats out as well). So If I want to load a game, I have disconnect from the internet and start playing the game offline

Now If I go to the internet from my phone, the internet closes, and everything glitches out, I can't switch between characters etc. So If I want to use the internet I have to use an email/text message that contains a hyperlink and connect via that.
I had this problem as well until I downloaded the beach bum and capture packs. After that, I was able to load saves again and replay missions. If that isn't working, play offline. It appears to be an issue with their cloud server.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:43 PM   #2602
Galarzaa90
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mexico
Posts: 60

Galarzaa90's Gamercard
Oh yeah, now I remember another big rant I have....
Why the hell are bridges not shown on Social Club's completion checklist? If they added letter scraps, spaceship parts, why didn't they add bridges if they are so annoying to get through.
I have 1 bridge left, I don't know which one it is, I have gone through all 50 bridges like 4 or 5 times.
__________________
Galarzaa90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #2603
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,840

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Cowards with bounties hiding in their apartments and douche bags in tanks can both fuck the fuck off.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #2604
pablouk85
 
pablouk85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 156

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Don't know about anyone else, but the Kifflom mission can go fuck itself. What an absolute ball ache, goes on for waaaaay too long.......and the part in the desert (won't give it away for those who haven't done it yet) was one of the biggest gaming chores I've ever been through
pablouk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #2605
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,840

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post
Don't know about anyone else, but the Kifflom mission can go fuck itself. What an absolute ball ache, goes on for waaaaay too long.......and the part in the desert (won't give it away for those who haven't done it yet) was one of the biggest gaming chores I've ever been through
That was the easiest part I thought, just shoved my controller in a shoe and let him walk in circles whilst I was doing other stuff.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:59 PM   #2606
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign
 
1001puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 4,875
Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post
Don't know about anyone else, but the Kifflom mission can go fuck itself. What an absolute ball ache, goes on for waaaaay too long.......and the part in the desert (won't give it away for those who haven't done it yet) was one of the biggest gaming chores I've ever been through
There's a lot of things you can do while that task goes on, I don't think they expect you to actually mindlessly wander around that long.

I used my elbow to keep the stick going (had no rubber band, haha) and I browsed reddit/x360a.
__________________


10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:59 PM   #2607
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,792

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
There's a lot of things you can do while that task goes on, I don't think they expect you to actually mindlessly wander around that long.

I used my elbow to keep the stick going (had no rubber band, haha) and I browsed reddit/x360a.
Well you DO have to stay in a designated range and simply not die. I picked a Point A to B and just ran back and forth. It chunked off about 3/4 of a mile every time I made it back so I at least had a gauge. It took just over 20 min.
If anything, the first Robe one which is just wear it for 10 days or whatnot was a chore b/c if you don't zip through the "Save" method, you can easily get distracted.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:38 PM   #2608
1001puppys
Queen's Final Reign
 
1001puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 4,875
Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
Well you DO have to stay in a designated range and simply not die. I picked a Point A to B and just ran back and forth. It chunked off about 3/4 of a mile every time I made it back so I at least had a gauge. It took just over 20 min.
If anything, the first Robe one which is just wear it for 10 days or whatnot was a chore b/c if you don't zip through the "Save" method, you can easily get distracted.
Kifflom was one of the last things I had to do in the game, so I was almost forced to use the save method. That was pretty annoying, but I've done worse for achievements.
__________________


10,000 achievements obtained 6/24/14 with Maximum Efficiency - WET!
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #2609
tr00perz
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5

Demented Spoon9's Gamercard
the tuneable lobbys has pissed me off im stuck with 5billion cash because of the bounty bullshit
tr00perz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #2610
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,792

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Kifflom was one of the last things I had to do in the game, so I was almost forced to use the save method. That was pretty annoying, but I've done worse for achievements.
Oh agreed. Only b/c I kept going off the linear track, I had to do the RDR one with complete 20 missions on the same horse or something like 3 times lol. I found that just as tediously annoying for silly reasons. At least Kifflom was spread out over a bunch of missions but I really wish I'd known about the 2 mil at the end haahahaha.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 PM.