PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2014, 03:54 AM   #2731
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Some of my grievances for GTA V:

Why is the multiplayer so bad? The jobs are really tedious and boring that I gave up on the multiplayer since there isn't any fresh content to make it enjoyable.

Some of the maps are really bad for TDM since in one case, I spawned in a cliff and I couldn't get back into the playing field. What kind of TDM is it when I can't kill someone and I can't even come back?

Surprisingly, I only played the single player story once and never more than once. GTA IV, I replayed the single player story multiple times and GTA IV had a much better workable story to play than GTA V.

I played GTA IV more than GTA V. Don't know why all the ideas were all good on paper, but bad in the real gameplay.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #2732
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
The game has been out for months now, yet the only problems R* have fixed are the one's that will potentially loose them money, AKA money glitches/hacks. Do they give a **** that us paying customers had to work our arses off to buy a car and then mod it and insure it just to have some douche bag destroy it and because they haven't fixed the bigger problems now can't get the car back as Mors Mutal won't answer the ****ing phone or how about being shot or blown u by some ****head in a wall.

Best thing still you can't post in the official forum until you have been authorized to post, well done*sarcastic clap*
Old 04-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #2733
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
>_>

1. So many connectivity issues. Especially when I swap characters, it get d/c and goes back to the single player mode. So annoying! I have 2 characters, one is just past level 215 and the second character is at level 51, I just want 2 characters over level 100. But whenever I swap characters, I have to wait such a long time before playing any missions or joining other activities with my friends.

2. Rooftop Rumble and a few other missions and activities are missing in my map. It's really annoying how they control how you play your missions and activities.

3. Lately I've been noticing whenever I play a mission with friends, we get put in to separate servers on our own. How annoying!

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Instagram )☆( Youтuвe )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #2734
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
3. Lately I've been noticing whenever I play a mission with friends, we get put in to separate servers on our own. How annoying!
Yup that is one thing that still fucks me up too. Ya always have to gather them all up again.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #2735
l BlackBrian7 l

l BlackBrian7 l's Gamercard
This game has the slowest loading times out of any game ive ever played...and ive played my fair share of games!

The multiplayer is a joke and disconnects me every few minutes. Then I gotta sit through 5 minutes of loading screens to get to single player again, only to have to boot back up multiplayer and wait another 5-10 minutes to get into a game.

And I have 200Mb/s broadband connection which is well more than enough to run this crap!!

l BlackBrian7 l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:15 PM   #2736
AusMikAtonic

AusMikAtonic's Gamercard
yeah its annoying that and the social clud has flaws I wish they could have putr like gold medal detils ect and more detailed for your online character like cash it just like earned would have prepfered missions ect
AusMikAtonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #2737
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
The GT Wing for the new DEWBAUCHEE MASSACRO looks just excessively stupid whoever puts that one and drives with it is just as nuts as the custom-part itself.

Signature by BAD VII

Old 05-14-2014, 04:09 AM   #2738
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Well, that's it. After the new High Life update to GTAO, I'm officially done with both GTA and with R*. Until they start to acknowledge that women play games and like to have the same options that guys do, and until they stop using us as little more than objects for 13-year-old schoolboys to giggle about as they fap their way to the finish line, they won't get another dollar from me.

I thought it was bad enough when the vast majority of the clothes we got in the Valentine's Day update were panties and stockings that made us look like cheap sluts. Then, the option to complete our 1920s look was removed because our headpieces were hairstyles (removed on March 1) instead of hats (purchasable items like what the guys got, and that WEREN'T removed on March 1).

Now, with the new update that came out today, there's this little charmer that's been a part of all their pre-release press:

Quote:
New clothing: It can be hard work finding the perfect ensemble to really make your character stand out, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you and put together some stylish outfits. Hit the town, dressed to the nines with an array of classy new suit sets available with a pret-a-porter jacket, trousers, suit vest and shoes.
Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-Now-Available

What's omitted from that description? R* didn't include even one single piece of clothing for female characters!!! Not a single fucking piece. I hear that R* added about 30 new outfits for guys that were pretty lackluster, but did anyone at R* stop to think that female gamers who like to play female characters might notice that we were completely forgotten this time around? Even IF our options had been as lackluster as what the guys got, at least we would have felt that R* thought enough about us to put something in.

But they gave us nothing. And for that, I'm not giving them anything until they stop smacking us across the face for not being a part of their favored sex.

Fuck R*, basically.

Last edited by Ten Foot Bunny; 05-14-2014 at 04:15 AM.
Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #2739
Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
The GT Wing for the new DEWBAUCHEE MASSACRO looks just excessively stupid whoever puts that one and drives with it is just as nuts as the custom-part itself.
I dint buy it since I already own the Carbonizaire and the Massacro looks exactly like it. I was looking forward for some more clothing with this update though. I guess I had high expectations from this update.

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 05-14-2014, 10:10 AM   #2740
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
I dint buy it since I already own the Carbonizaire and the Massacro looks exactly like it. I was looking forward for some more clothing with this update though. I guess I had high expectations from this update.
Same here, more clothes would have been nice but I guess they can't take care of everything instead they make "let's-do-missions-harder" as their priority. Only bought the Massacro for my 2nd character just for fun. The custom parts look ugly too. Got me the nice Lamborhini Veneno (Pegassi Zentorno) instead for my main girl.

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+...w=1280&bih=704

As for bitching:

Played MIXED UP WITH COKE lately and my car starts spawning in the middle of the construction area FULL OF ENEMIES. Funny joke R* real funny...NOT!

Also, still makes A LOT OF FUCKING SENSE to get a bounty by a NPC when you killed him before jacking the ride, who is giving the bounty then... a GHOST...idiots...

Signature by BAD VII

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 05-14-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #2741
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Fuck R*, basically.
Wow, that is really fucked up. I can't believe no one over there looked at that and went, "hey, we should balance this a little".

But it's true, R* really do give short shrift to the ladies. Even in Red Dead there's only one set of females to play in MP unless you add the DLC and even then there are only maybe another 3-5 female characters added.

I've played Red Dead with several ladies who adored it, and every single one complained about the meager selection of female avatars.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:26 AM   #2742
Royalty

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Well, that's it. After the new High Life update to GTAO, I'm officially done with both GTA and with R*. Until they start to acknowledge that women play games and like to have the same options that guys do, and until they stop using us as little more than objects for 13-year-old schoolboys to giggle about as they fap their way to the finish line, they won't get another dollar from me.

I thought it was bad enough when the vast majority of the clothes we got in the Valentine's Day update were panties and stockings that made us look like cheap sluts. Then, the option to complete our 1920s look was removed because our headpieces were hairstyles (removed on March 1) instead of hats (purchasable items like what the guys got, and that WEREN'T removed on March 1).

Now, with the new update that came out today, there's this little charmer that's been a part of all their pre-release press:

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-Now-Available

What's omitted from that description? R* didn't include even one single piece of clothing for female characters!!! Not a single fucking piece. I hear that R* added about 30 new outfits for guys that were pretty lackluster, but did anyone at R* stop to think that female gamers who like to play female characters might notice that we were completely forgotten this time around? Even IF our options had been as lackluster as what the guys got, at least we would have felt that R* thought enough about us to put something in.

But they gave us nothing. And for that, I'm not giving them anything until they stop smacking us across the face for not being a part of their favored sex.

Fuck R*, basically.
I dint read this post before but this is so true! Plus I've been working with my crew making over 4 million preparing for this update which made it worthless. I was actually looking forward for clothes too.. such a let down!

And most of the sessions I join are like war zones. My car got destroyed and those who destroyed my car didn't even have to pay a single cent to the MMI. I lost loads of money. Retarded!

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 05-17-2014, 04:22 AM   #2743
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
My car got destroyed and those who destroyed my car didn't even have to pay a single cent to the MMI. I lost loads of money. Retarded!
I noticed the same thing today. I ended up in 3 different lobbies all with people driving tanks. The first time my car was destroyed they paid in full but the rest of the time I was out of pocket. In the end I went into a private lobby as I'd spent over $30k in insurance costs

Why do Rockstar keep changing things for the worse?
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #2744
Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I noticed the same thing today. I ended up in 3 different lobbies all with people driving tanks. The first time my car was destroyed they paid in full but the rest of the time I was out of pocket. In the end I went into a private lobby as I'd spent over $30k in insurance costs

Why do Rockstar keep changing things for the worse?
Yea it happened to me before the update so I thought it was something they intentionally did. But this time my cars were destroyed using weapons like RPGs and then I had to pay the full amounts. I don't get it..

Also my cars never spawn close to me during missions anymore either.

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 05-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #2745
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

1. They really made approvements with the spawning location for contact missions...was in a buzzard all the way up in the sky and started a mission by Ron. Guess where I started it!? Yep all the way up there falling down without a chopper. Funny...NOT!

This is a shoutout to ALL DUMBASS WANNABES DIE HARD TRY HARD ROOKIES who are dying within the first 30 seconds OF ANY CONTACT MISSION leaving you for the job. Well done, keep it up guys!

Signature by BAD VII

Old 05-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #2746
Royalty

Quote:
[B]

This is a shoutout to ALL DUMBASS WANNABES DIE HARD TRY HARD ROOKIES who are dying within the first 30 seconds OF ANY CONTACT MISSION leaving you for the job. Well done, keep it up guys!
That is annoying. Happened tome twice yesterday, I ended up leaving those missions.

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 05-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #2747
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

This game is sooo TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BROKE AND UNPLAYABLE I can't believe it, all those patches...:

Played Stocks N Scares by Lester and was the only one left alive, so I hacked the terminal and as soon as I cracked the safe it said:

MISSION FAILED NO LIVES LEFT

There was no enemy there and I had full health and armor. Fuck you really hard R* so you will feel it in your next life. Now I know I don't need to play the damn game I can ignore all that but still...

Not to mention that this happened to Rooftop Rumble too a lot but yeah who gives a fuck.

Signature by BAD VII

Old 05-28-2014, 04:46 AM   #2748
Royalty

Quote:
This game is sooo TERRIBLY TERRIBLY BROKE AND UNPLAYABLE I can't believe it, all those patches...:

Played Stocks N Scares by Lester and was the only one left alive, so I hacked the terminal and as soon as I cracked the safe it said:

MISSION FAILED NO LIVES LEFT

There was no enemy there and I had full health and armor. Fuck you really hard R* so you will feel it in your next life. Now I know I don't need to play the damn game I can ignore all that but still...

Not to mention that this happened to Rooftop Rumble too a lot but yeah who gives a fuck.
Yea this happens in a bunch of missions, it's almost like they expect you to play these missions in a specific order or you will fail.. so retarded!

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 05-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #2749
Juri Han 7

Omega Hibana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
I have a few complains that I wished they would've fixed/changed a bit. Despite no doubt being an amazing game mostly, it does have some small flaws.

Here is my list of complains/complaints or flaws:

1. - The aiming. The aiming is incredible bad. No I don't mean auto aim or body aim. I mostly mean the target icon aimer, for head shots or certain body parts. I thankfully did manage to get my 70 Gold medals in missions and strangers and freaks finally. But not without a good fight and trail and error, lots of frustration and swearing. And lots of repeats/redoing a lot of mission over and over again. Until I got a bit of luck and my aim and shots were good enough. To get those head shots demanded in missions check marked. Thanks to the retarded very small white dot, that you can barely see, being your main and manual aim target icon. So unless you have extremely very good or super eye sight/vision or a very huge TV, I'm sure you'll dislike the aiming system in here. Especially if you are going for those Gold medals achievements in missions. Lots of which require accurate aim percent and certain number of head shots. The aiming icon was so much better in part IV. Very easy and cleaver to see this nice circle to get an idea of where you were aiming or going to shot at.

2 - Mission ranks, i.e. earning bronze, silver, or gold medals. Depending on what tasks requirements you do. Or don't do, that the mission throws at you as tasks to complete while you finish a mission. Seriously this is in a way retarded. Past GTA's didn't have this, that I've played before. (I played GTA Vice City, San Andreas a bit, Liberty City stories, and GTA IV previous). This is just a way to kind of frustrate the player to be more careful on how the player does a mission and be cautious and follow a certain pattern and task given to complete them. Rather than complete the missions like he/she sees fit and maybe kind of more fun. This in turn will be a frustration and a downside to achievement/trophy players. Instead of just focusing on simply completing the game and mission/side missions. As if getting 100% in past GTA games wasn't quite a big challenge enough.

3 - Online co-op missions. It seems GTA V are too lazy to release new online co-op missions. I am currently on level 57 or so. And have ran into a situation where I am actually repeating the same missions I did previous. Even
on way weaker rank levels. They really need to bring up/create more new mission to do together with friends. Otherwise I can see the online dying out for co-op preferred players like myself.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #2750
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Is it just me or should I just give up on the "promised heists" since it has been many months and they still have no details on when it will be released other than "coming out this Spring" answer.

So many promises they made, but they drag on way too long. GTA IV was much better than GTA V. I actually played it a lot longer than GTA V.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #2751
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
I have started to come across more and more people using the invisibility glitch online. I don't mind being taken down using the tools that the game comes with, but when its down to someone using a cheat then that bugs me.

I don't particularly like it when I see people in the tank. But I have the option of using my tank against them or rooftops and explosives etc.

Someone who is permanently invisible is a no contest unless they are careless and get themselves killed.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:25 PM   #2752
Royalty

/\ Actually awhile back I was after someone with a $9000 bounty on their head, when I got to the location he was not there, but the map shows this person is right next to me. I thought he was definitely using a cheat, but later it turned out he was in the underground subway.. AFK. lol

The recent most annoying thing I've came across is keep getting disconnected. I may stop playing this game pretty soon as I find my self not enjoying it as I used to..

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 06-01-2014, 09:52 PM   #2753
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
/\ Actually awhile back I was after someone with a $9000 bounty on their head, when I got to the location he was not there, but the map shows this person is right next to me. I thought he was definitely using a cheat, but later it turned out he was in the underground subway.. AFK. lol

The recent most annoying thing I've came across is keep getting disconnected. I may stop playing this game pretty soon as I find my self not enjoying it as I used to..

I knew they were using the invisibility glitch because when they were shooting me and the other people by me I could see the bullets coming out of their location which was near me. They did not even appear on the mini map and they were mowing down everyone within the LS Customs location. I then saw a car and later a bike riding around without anyone in the drivers seat and bullets firing out from where the gun would be.

They later died when the police started going after them and I could see the police shooting at what appeared to be no one. The glitcher then died and lost their invisibility cheat, at that point me and most of the lobby went after him till he left. He was not very good at holding his own once he lost his cheat, as most cheats are.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:18 AM   #2754
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
I have started to come across more and more people using the invisibility glitch online. I don't mind being taken down using the tools that the game comes with, but when its down to someone using a cheat then that bugs me.

I don't particularly like it when I see people in the tank. But I have the option of using my tank against them or rooftops and explosives etc.

Someone who is permanently invisible is a no contest unless they are careless and get themselves killed.
I thought they patched this shit a looong time ago. Where you get into first-person view and you won't show up on the map but you can kill other players. Only thing that can harm you is NPCs or obviously the others IF they know exactly where you are, they could still shoot/damage you. Oh well those bastards. Must be the same glitch just triggered differently.
Quote:
I'm doing this very often to punk people haha, mostly with a tank if someone really tries that hard.

Signature by BAD VII

Old 06-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #2755
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:

I am also getting disconnected a lot and the long loading times to get back in is really irritating. I am also finding that my xbox360 is freezing more frequently. I am wondering if my xbox360 is coming to the end of its working life or is it that the game is too much for the xbox360 to handle.

I may take a break from this game until the next patch to remove the invisibility glitch or add new content / DLC, hopefully Heists but I won't hold my breath on Heists coming out anytime soon.

Quote:
I thought they patched this shit a looong time ago. Where you get into first-person view and you won't show up on the map but you can kill other players. Only thing that can harm you is NPCs or obviously the others IF they know exactly where you are, they could still shoot/damage you. Oh well those bastards. Must be the same glitch just triggered differently.

It is not the first person view method. The only thing I will let on about it is that you need someone to help you activate it. The only good thing about needing help from someone is that would hopefully reduce the amount of people that do it.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:16 AM   #2756
Mongolian Beef

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Spent the weekend going over all 50 jumps again, still shows 49/50.
This is PISSING me off.

I think it may be glitched and I will have to start a new save file.

Also, online sucks. but everyone already knows that right?

Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #2757
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
Spent the weekend going over all 50 jumps again, still shows 49/50.
This is PISSING me off.

I think it may be glitched and I will have to start a new save file.
Man that really sucks. I recently completed all jump stunts ONLINE too, was only missing like 10 so I also got rid of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
Also, online sucks. but everyone already knows that right?
Yeah it does if you're a low-level and don't have a tank.

Signature by BAD VII

Old 06-03-2014, 08:30 PM   #2758
TitlingFrame52

TitlingFrame52's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze
Some things that have been pissing me off recently:
1.) For some odd reason, sometimes I'll randomly drop dead in online
2.) My console randomly freezes during online play(tried singleplayer, doesn't freeze at all)

Thanks to KillerBEA for the avatar and Cpt Slaughter the awesome sig!
TitlingFrame52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #2759
Royalty

What's with the UFO(s) in the middle of the city? is that a new easter egg?

.`.☆..☆.`.
`,☆,,☆,

Old 06-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #2760
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
What's with the UFO(s) in the middle of the city? is that a new easter egg?
Lovely!

Signature by BAD VII