PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #2791
Violent Jmann

Violent Jmann's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
Let me just start by saying, it sucks when people camp and rape people online. I've been a victim of it too many times to count. There's a few problems I have with your complaint, and one is that this person who was doing this to you was a Rockstar employee. I'd like to know how you found this out, and if you even checked to see if it's legitimate. If he had it in his profile on Xbox Live, he's just lying, so yeah. Secondly, you can't lose your car, ever, unless you didn't have insurance on it. Even when the cops take it to the impound, it's not gone, ever. I've had my cars taken to the impound and then I wouldn't play for a week or more, come back, boom, still in the impound. So yeah, stop being a baby and get your car back on a new server.

Again, it sucks that this guy was taking the piss out of you, but he's not a Rockstar employee. And no, a Rockstar employee would not sit in a game and rape you in the hopes that you would buy cash packs and they would make money. There are easier ways to make money then raping players online. Finally, you can get your car back provided you have insurance. If you don't have insurance, well that's your fault, isn't it?

I have a complaint, a valid one, I wish I could call in my Mallard and my Tank at the same time.

why should he pay for insurance incase people decide to be assholes? People shouldn't be assholes.
Violent Jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:28 AM   #2792
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thumbs down Fool!

It's just funny to watch how idiots STILL trying to get a way to fast money and it's been ALWAYS with the garage ever since:

Glad that R* is still hotfixing and patching them ASAP. Not that you can clearly see how much money you made by selling vehicles on the rockstarsocialclub.

100% > Resident Evil - Remake Remastered (XboxOne & Playstation4)
100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 07-18-2014 at 08:30 AM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:13 AM   #2793
MrPresident180

MrPresident180's Gamercard
All I really want is for heist to get here already and houses that actually look good, not a penthouse but one with a yard and everything, and probaly a better way to grind money or offer more money for completed jobs
MrPresident180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #2794
Violent Jmann

Violent Jmann's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresident180 View Post
All I really want is for heist to get here already and houses that actually look good, not a penthouse but one with a yard and everything, and probaly a better way to grind money or offer more money for completed jobs
I like to add more jobs and maybe houses in the outback
Violent Jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:52 AM   #2795
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresident180 View Post

All properties so far are enclosed and I think that's there to stop people from being killed or harassed by others in game. If you had a yard how long until someone tries to shoot you in your yard, or if passive mode is active, then drive their car in there to run you down or fly their helicopter in there or get a friend to use their cargobob and drop them in their tank in there. This is GTA Online and it wont take long for people outside to find ways to get to you just for the sake of it.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #2796
MorbidEclipse24

MorbidEclipse24's Gamercard
I guess if I had to complain about anything itd be how a tiny little bump when jumping or something small makes your character turn into a fish and flop around for 5 minutes before getting up. other than that I can't really complain lol.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #2797
Kebabsaurus Rex

Kebabsaurus Rex's Gamercard
so much to bitch about on this game, especially the horrendously broken online; however, I just cant be arsed
Kebabsaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:15 AM   #2798
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't understand why I can't get gold after retrying. Instead I have to load up my auto-save, restart the mission, then hope I don't fuck up. If I miss a fucking head when I was suppose to get 10 headshots I have to start the whole fucking mission over again. This may not be a problem if you're not a completionists trying to get 70 gold medals, but for me it ruins the flow of the game. I can't bring myself to do more than 1-2 missions every other day because it feels more like chore rather than actual fun playing this pos.

Last edited by newbsicle; 08-14-2014 at 01:17 AM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:52 PM   #2799
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
So much for old title update 1.15:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R*
Exploit Fixes
  • Fixed an exploit where players could spawn UFOs in public sessions
I can confirm they're back as for title update 1.16! Also why do my PRIVATE/CUSTOM PLATES in my second garage always reset, fucking annoying!

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 08-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #2800
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
I was riding my motorbike and just crashed into what was at the time an invisible wall, got up and saw this.

This happened to me after the 1.16 update.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #2801
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
How the fuck are people able to pull their guns out in a store while its still open? Total bullshit.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #2802
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
How the fuck are people able to pull their guns out in a store while its still open? Total bullshit.

If you are talking about a convenience store then you hold the left bumper to bring up the weapon wheel then you choose the weapon you want to use.

You can then rob the store by aiming your weapon at the guy behind the counter.

If you are talking about the ammunation store then you can have your weapon equipped and aim through your weapon while walking into the store and it will stay equipped. Be prepared to be shot at by the ammunation owner though.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #2803
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
If you are talking about a convenience store then you hold the left bumper to bring up the weapon wheel then you choose the weapon you want to use.

You can then rob the store by aiming your weapon at the guy behind the counter.

If you are talking about the ammunation store then you can have your weapon equipped and aim through your weapon while walking into the store and it will stay equipped. Be prepared to be shot at by the ammunation owner though.
I was in a clothes store minding my own business and then some guy walks in and stands next to me I assumed he had entered the clothing menu and then the next minute I see him equip the short shot gun and bang I was done?
Old 09-15-2014, 06:45 AM   #2804
FireBallZ24

FireBallZ24's Gamercard
i enjoyed the game but for some shitty reason the game now wont fucking load properly on my 360 :'( That's my bitch, this happened after I got online :@
FireBallZ24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:44 AM   #2805
FireBallZ24

FireBallZ24's Gamercard
Quote:
I was in a clothes store minding my own business and then some guy walks in and stands next to me I assumed he had entered the clothing menu and then the next minute I see him equip the short shot gun and bang I was done?
Haha, that's some sneaky killing lol sorry mate :-)
FireBallZ24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #2806
Kninjas

Kninjas's Gamercard
Quote:
The same happened to me, though one of them blocked the door with a car so their was no escape as I tried to get outside.

Another thing which is winding me up is the fact that ever since I changed my clothes my hat most of the time and my T Shirt seem to disappear every time I take a job. Not so annoyed with the hat since I can put it back on at any time but the shirt is a big waste of time to get it back.
Kninjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:46 PM   #2807
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kninjas View Post
The same happened to me, though one of them blocked the door with a car so their was no escape as I tried to get outside.

Another thing which is winding me up is the fact that ever since I changed my clothes my hat most of the time and my T Shirt seem to disappear every time I take a job. Not so annoyed with the hat since I can put it back on at any time but the shirt is a big waste of time to get it back.
The biggest thing that pisses me off with this game and makes me believe it was never meant to be released for this gen/last gen is the complete and utter joke of a draw distance, which not only is disgustingly short but also completely inconsistent. For example My mate was on a building and could see me though the sniper yet I couldn't see him nor get the target reticle?
Old 09-15-2014, 08:06 PM   #2808
Kninjas

Kninjas's Gamercard
Quote:
The biggest thing that pisses me off with this game and makes me believe it was never meant to be released for this gen/last gen is the complete and utter joke of a draw distance, which not only is disgustingly short but also completely inconsistent. For example My mate was on a building and could see me though the sniper yet I couldn't see him nor get the target reticle?
Yeah from day one till now it still feels that its unfinished and could of used the extra year or two to finish and get it up to a good standard.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #2809
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:

In that situation you either fight back or go into passive mode.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #2810
Kninjas

Kninjas's Gamercard
Quote:
In that situation you either fight back or go into passive mode.
I guess passive mode would of worked but I never give it much thought since I normally end up getting hit by a car then repeatedly hit till I'm dead.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #2811
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
I guess passive mode would of worked but I never give it much thought since I normally end up getting hit by a car then repeatedly hit till I'm dead.

If you are quick enough you can bring up the snacks menu and if you have a full amount of snacks keep topping up your health until you get a window of time where you can run to a safe place to avoid the vehicle.

One time the guy in the car was over me and I kept topping up my health. He got confused and drove off me and I quickly ran to a place I could climb onto.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:18 PM   #2812
Slaughter.
Shadow Warrior

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Donator - Level 2   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 2   Subscriber Clubs Baron   5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My main complaint is that it takes too damn long to level up and earn money in GTA Online. Seriously, they've patched and nerfed EVERYTHING, so now it takes like 2 months to get to lvl 100 and earn a good amount of money.

Staff Club Breakdown
My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #2813
Kninjas

Kninjas's Gamercard
Quote:
If you are quick enough you can bring up the snacks menu and if you have a full amount of snacks keep topping up your health until you get a window of time where you can run to a safe place to avoid the vehicle.

One time the guy in the car was over me and I kept topping up my health. He got confused and drove off me and I quickly ran to a place I could climb onto.
That's not a bad idea, will have to try it the next time it happens.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #2814
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter. View Post
My main complaint is that it takes too damn long to level up and earn money in GTA Online. Seriously, they've patched and nerfed EVERYTHING, so now it takes like 2 months to get to lvl 100 and earn a good amount of money.
I'll agree with this. Even before they nerfed everything, leveling up and getting money for anything was a freaking grind. Getting a low level garage just to be safe for a few minutes in was fucking retardedly hard. I'm stuck at level 82 because I just can't be assed with grinding to 100. I wish they would have leveled out the unlocks like Call of Duty or Battlefield does, it's the one department they really needed to copy from someone else.

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #2815
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter. View Post
LMAO I'm LV392 and my second character LV100 if I could I would give you one.

So I checked the latest patch notes (50+ fixes) and couldn't find anything about the custom-plates going back to default after switching session or restarting game in the second garage, not your main apartment. Hope it works now, fucking annoying changing each plate EVERYTIME of all of your your vehicles.

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 10-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #2816
Skeve613

Skeve613's Gamercard
Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying. With the Annihilator and Buzzard it makes the guns impossible to aim in a consistent and reliable fashion, since the reticule is almost constantly randomly moving around regardless of player input.

I can understand adding realistic elements to the flying (acceleration, deceleration, sim controls, etc); ridiculously wobbly helicopters, randomly buffeting aircraft (at a way lower altitude than real turbulence occurs), and excessive drifting does nothing of use.

That being said, steadily mastering the Buzzard has been all the more satisfying because of these issues.
Skeve613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #2817
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeve613 View Post
Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying. With the Annihilator and Buzzard it makes the guns impossible to aim in a consistent and reliable fashion, since the reticule is almost constantly randomly moving around regardless of player input.

I can understand adding realistic elements to the flying (acceleration, deceleration, sim controls, etc); ridiculously wobbly helicopters, randomly buffeting aircraft (at a way lower altitude than real turbulence occurs), and excessive drifting does nothing of use.

That being said, steadily mastering the Buzzard has been all the more satisfying because of these issues.

I never notice the wobble that much because it is not that often unless there is stormy weather.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #2818
Selections
Trance connoisseur.

Selections XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeve613 View Post
Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying.
This was discussed when the game first came out. Not sure if it was a proven fact, but the majority agreed that this was added to make online fair.

Pretty sure that its still like this in single player so players could get used to the controls for when Online did release.

Selections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #2819
feedmyfish

feedmyfish's Gamercard
There are too many cheaters in this game
feedmyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:16 AM   #2820
Royalty

GiRL B0RN DESi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Getting disconnected in middle of jobs with this error message. Annoying!

.`.☆..☆.`.
.★;( My Weвsiтe )☆( Youтuвe )☆( Instagram )☆( GoodReads );★.
`,☆,,☆,

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote