PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
MotorBoatinK1NG

MotorBoatinK1NG's Gamercard
Buying cars confusion

I bought a garage as my first purchase with franklin, and then saved up enough money to buy a vehicle online. I drove it to a mission and haven't seen it since. I went back to where the mission started and is not there. I went to my garage and it is not there. I guess I was under the impression that buying it would replace the vehicle that is always at my house. I guess not unless I'm missing something. Expensive lesson learned I guess.
MotorBoatinK1NG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
gr13ve

Gr13ve's Gamercard
Check your map for the impound, if you abandon your car it gets towed. $250 (I think) to get it back
gr13ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
MotorBoatinK1NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr13ve View Post
Check your map for the impound, if you abandon your car it gets towed. $250 (I think) to get it back
Never noticed that. I'm on my way there now to check it out
Old 09-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
MotorBoatinK1NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorBoatinK1NG View Post
Never noticed that. I'm on my way there now to check it out
so I went there and the vehicle that I drove last was there but not the one that I purchased. I guess it's gone forever
Old 09-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'm also really confused about this system. Bought a bicycle online and they said they delivered it to my garage. But which garage can I find it at? I bought it with Trevor and it's not available in the property that I bought in LS.

Also, I put a load of money into a sportcar for Franklin, and then switched characters while inside, I hope it's not gone forever.

The storage system is a little confusing in my opinion.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
MotorBoatinK1NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I'm also really confused about this system. Bought a bicycle online and they said they delivered it to my garage. But which garage can I find it at? I bought it with Trevor and it's not available in the property that I bought in LS.

Also, I put a load of money into a sportcar for Franklin, and then switched characters while inside, I hope it's not gone forever.

The storage system is a little confusing in my opinion.
I was hoping that purchasing a new one would replace the white car that franklin starts out with. Should have saved right before I bought it to test this out because I was worried about this exact thing before I bought it.