PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #61
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
How the hell you suppose to get 6 headshots with a GL. I assume with a scope!? This is crazy. I got all the others gold but this...Anyone!?
Hit RB and choose the AR.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #62
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
Hit RB and choose the AR.
Shiiiit and I thought you have only the GL, triple-facepalm to myself. Thanks yo! It's for the weapon-wheel in my game btw.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #63
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Yeah, LB. My bad. It helps on the previous missions to blow up cars with grenades.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #64
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
YES. i thought gold medals had to be obtained at once, not separatly! :woop

its still not likely ill get 100% on this game, but this makes me happier

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #65
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Fuck all
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
YES. i thought gold medals had to be obtained at once, not separatly! :woop

its still not likely ill get 100% on this game, but this makes me happier
If you can do these gold medals which are pretty easy then you're basically golden for 100%! It's seems a lot less tedious to 100% this game than it was on IV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Wow. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #66
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
If you can do these gold medals which are pretty easy then you're basically golden for 100%! It's seems a lot less tedious to 100% this game than it was on IV.
IV's 100% sucked, but honestly...I don't remember much of anything from that game lol.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 16 DAYS ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #67
yevinorion

Dirty Machete's Gamercard
So I have a question on replaying missions. When you replay one from the menu, does it revert you back to the skill levels/weapons you had when you originally did that mission? Or do you have whatever your latest skill levels/weapons are?

If the latter, that would make it much easier to go back to earlier missions and get gold compared to when you start and your skills/weapons aren't that great.
yevinorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #68
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevinorion View Post
So I have a question on replaying missions. When you replay one from the menu, does it revert you back to the skill levels/weapons you had when you originally did that mission? Or do you have whatever your latest skill levels/weapons are?

If the latter, that would make it much easier to go back to earlier missions and get gold compared to when you start and your skills/weapons aren't that great.
I think you'll keep current stats/skills. Not 100% sure though.

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 09-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #69
Sal Sandoval

Vegas Chaos's Gamercard
when you replay a mission your latest skill levels/weapons remain the same as what you currently have making them a shit ton easier.
Sal Sandoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #70
yevinorion

Dirty Machete's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Sandoval View Post
when you replay a mission your latest skill levels/weapons remain the same as what you currently have making them a shit ton easier.
Awesome, this is exactly what I was hoping. Should make things a lot easier to go back and mop up some of those requirements. Thanks to both of you guys for the info.
yevinorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #71
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'll take you and B A R 4 D's word that it's not too bad. I'm having trouble with getting Gold Medals, but hopefully when I go to redo them post-game, it's easy. I know you can complete the requirements separately, but the time ones are always rough.
Times are virtually impossible to beat first time if you are playing the game properly because cut scenes count towards the mission time.

Might be a good idea to put in the OP that dying and restarting only voids time based requirements. I kept quitting out and restarting the 'Phillips Industries' mission because I kept crashing the plane trying for the bridges eventually I just gave up on the gold and kept retrying from checkpoint until I got all seven. Finished the mission and I had fulfilled every requirement but the mission time.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #72
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Times are virtually impossible to beat first time if you are playing the game properly because cut scenes count towards the mission time.

Might be a good idea to put in the OP that dying and restarting only voids time based requirements. I kept quitting out and restarting the 'Phillips Industries' mission because I kept crashing the plane trying for the bridges eventually I just gave up on the gold and kept retrying from checkpoint until I got all seven. Finished the mission and I had fulfilled every requirement but the mission time.
Good idea, I'll add that in!

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 09-21-2013, 03:34 AM   #73
Th33Troop33r

Th33Troop33r's Gamercard
Has anyone else had problems getting "Can't touch this" on Complications?
Th33Troop33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:36 AM   #74
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Mission: Grass Roots - The Pickup (Triggered by Franklin)
Mission Time - Complete within 2:45
Unwanted Outcome - Complete without getting a wanted level

How the fuck is this even possible? I got a wanted level the moment I got in the truck.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:40 AM   #75
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Mission: Grass Roots - The Pickup (Triggered by Franklin)
Mission Time - Complete within 2:45
Unwanted Outcome - Complete without getting a wanted level

How the fuck is this even possible? I got a wanted level the moment I got in the truck.
Haven't tried it myself yet but I dunno That's what the Strategy Guide says!

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 09-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #76
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
You get a wanted level the moment the cops hidden behind the wooden planks spot you.

You have to get in the truck and go right and right again (cops are spotting the main entrance - second cop car is hidden behind the left turn). Drive down under the bridge and you are good to go. Took me two tries to figure out were they hide. You get warned before going into the truck.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #77
BruTaLyZe

ii l iXpLoZiioN's Gamercard
I also have a question. You can replay the Heists, and go for the other approach as well, but these approaches have different 'pre-missions' as well. If you replay the heist, and get a gold medal on the pre-mission, does that count towards the total count of gold medal?
Old 09-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #78
A Punk Panther

SamTochelliDzn's Gamercard
Okay quick question on the last few missions.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
A Punk Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #79
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Punk Panther View Post
There's only one achievement for the final mission. It's the 40GS one.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #80
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Punk Panther View Post

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #81
BruTaLyZe

Let me make it clearer then, sorry.
I played the first Heist with Smart Approach, meaning you have to get the van and the gas canisters. I completed all three missions, including the Heist, on Gold.

If I replay the Heist, I can choose to go for the Loud Approach, where I'll have to get the Carbine Rifles. If I complete this little mission on Gold, does that then count towards to the 70 medals you need?
Old 09-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #82
BruTaLyZe

Lock on to Simeon with LT, and press the Evade-button everytime he strikes. When you do this succesfully, press the counter button for 2 quick punches. Repeat this until the cutscene.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #83
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafhmes View Post
the total count of gold medal?
About 111. You only need 70 for the achievement.

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 09-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #84
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruTaLyZe View Post
Let me make it clearer then, sorry.
I played the first Heist with Smart Approach, meaning you have to get the van and the gas canisters. I completed all three missions, including the Heist, on Gold.

If I replay the Heist, I can choose to go for the Loud Approach, where I'll have to get the Carbine Rifles. If I complete this little mission on Gold, does that then count towards to the 70 medals you need?
You dont get to do the pre mission it just goes straight to the heist.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:26 AM   #85
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
This is amazing thank you BiggD!
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #86
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
This is amazing thank you BiggD!
No problem, hope it helps!

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 09-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #87
wakeup237

CV Illustrious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
You crazy ass mofo haha, already doing the list nice bro. Hey do you have the strategy guide or what!?
Also for the gold missions about the timer and when you have to do some certain kind of killing, AS SOON AS YOU DIE AND HIT RETRY it will fail the challenge and you see "CHECKPOINT" at the final results screen with a [X]. So if you are going for any kind of gold don't die! I have +17 missions on GOLD now. Nevertheless keep up the good work.

Also there is a mission called The Good Husband which gives you automatically a GOLD completion:

It's a random call by Michael's daugther Amanda. She is in trouble and is getting arrested. Just drive to the point within the given time, get in the cop-car, loose the 3-stars and bring her home. Job done!

This counts towards the actual missions not the Strangers and Freaks!
Strange.
This "the good husband" mission disappeared from my Game menu after I retried another mission.
Also, I think Amanda is Michael's wife
wakeup237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #88
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup237 View Post
Strange.
This "the good husband" mission disappeared from my Game menu after I retried another mission.
Also, I think Amanda is Michael's wife
Tracey De Santa it is then, my bad.
Now that you said that I can't find it either in my replay-mission log, hmmm but I'm a 100% sure it showed up there once I completed it.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #89
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
you should change Rampage 4 to "Destroy 2 tanks" since there are plenty of other vehicles (jeeps and trucks) in that mission.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #90
SiCK_Boy

FrancoisLaroche's Gamercard
Any special trick to getting the Quick grab objective during the jewel store heist?

I can't make it faster than 52 seconds.

Do I need to break all glass counters and empty the whole store or could I go out after getting the first 2-3 M $?
SiCK_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote