PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #391
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HigH-SideR View Post
A Lot of Cheddar 20
Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.

If you just want the achievement and not make money just buy stock for all of your money, then sell it again. Rinse and repeat until the achievement unlocks.

Figured this one out right now and it worked!
Yeah, I still have to update this one, I'm going to write the description up soon. Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
Just list the achiement names. Playing the game will propably let you know "how" it's going to end. No need for an extra care just because it's GTA V.
List the in the Overview as normal? I forgot about that.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #392

FlyFish911's Gamercard
thx thx a lot
11716093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #393
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11716093 View Post
thx thx a lot
Your welcome, your welcome a lot.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #394
ZombieFan

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
You can read the potential spoiler note which lists the 9 achievements, it's not really spoiling anything except letting you know you have to "do" something as one of the characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
You can't tell without spoiling.
I just read it now and it indeed doesn't spoil much But I was specifically asking just for the achievement names which have now been updated.

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #395
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFan View Post
I just read it now and it indeed doesn't spoil much But I was specifically asking just for the achievement names which have now been updated.
Yupp, I added them into the Overview. Sorry about that.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #396
ZombieFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Yupp, I added them into the Overview. Sorry about that.
No worries, thanks for adding them

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #397
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
For Kifflom! I'm looking for the motorcycle and the guide says it's near the Lifeinvader offices, but I can't find the Lifeinvader offices.

(edit): Stumbled upon it!

I like bitching threads.

Last edited by Spock; 09-21-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #398
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
For Kifflom! I'm looking for the motorcycle and the guide says it's near the Lifeinvader offices, but I can't find the Lifeinvader offices.

(edit): Stumbled upon it!
Knew it would be there

Old 09-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #399
LushisBobby

FoldJarl308's Gamercard
if you chose the other endings, can you go in replay the ending to get ending C? or do you have to play whole game again?
LushisBobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #400
JozaCRO

So it's impossible to do Kifflom! after completing the game... pfff rockstar wtf. I did not want to visit this forum before completing the game so I would net get any spoilers. Now I need to create a new game just for this shit.
JozaCRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:58 PM   #401
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Just to be certain the Kifflom missions dont count towards the 100% percent achievement right? It looks like its glitched and I'll need to start a new game for it, and I dont want to keep working towards 100% if it counts.

Also can you complete Kifflom as soon as Micheal is unlocked by completing a mission then sleeping until the next is unlocked or do you need to progress to certain point in the story?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #402
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Just to be certain the Kifflom missions dont count towards the 100% percent achievement right? It looks like its glitched and I'll need to start a new game for it, and I dont want to keep working towards 100% if it counts.

Also can you complete Kifflom as soon as Micheal is unlocked by completing a mission then sleeping until the next is unlocked or do you need to progress to certain point in the story?
According to the strategy guide, it doesn't count towards 100%. I've only just done the Blitz mission and was able to do the whole Epsilon side story by just sleeping 2 or 3 days at a time.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #403
totoyeahwhat123

Hey mate, can you please tell me WHY three man army and kifflom are missable? And if I didn't get them, does it matter at all towards anything else besides the trophy associated with them?

I own a PS3, but no Xbox 360 and not sure I ever will. I do have an account on ps3trophies.org and I will be way more active over there, than here. Cheers
totoyeahwhat123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #404
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Hey mate, can you please tell me WHY three man army and kifflom are missable? And if I didn't get them, does it matter at all towards anything else besides the trophy associated with them?
Neither 'Kifflom' nor 'Three Man Army' affect the 100% completion/gold missions/etc. The reason they are missable is because towards the end of the game, you'll come to a mission where you get three choices, and it's possible to select a choice that makes it so either one or both of those are missable and will require you to start a new game to get them.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #405
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoyeahwhat123 View Post
First page. In the Roadmap. "WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

"WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

"WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."
Jesus Christ, if you really can't figure out what this means, you don't deserve to know...

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #406
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
First page. In the Roadmap. "WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."
Jesus Christ, if you really can't figure out what this means, you don't deserve to know...
Thanks for saving me the trouble of explaining

Old 09-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #407
totoyeahwhat123

Oh okay. I just got the idea that whatever you did it wouldn't unlock when you only had 5 missions left. But I choose option C. So I guess I'm clear?

I own a PS3, but no Xbox 360 and not sure I ever will. I do have an account on ps3trophies.org and I will be way more active over there, than here. Cheers
totoyeahwhat123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #408
Judicar

Old Carver's Gamercard
For the one where you have to survive a 3-star wanted level with all 3 characters...is that info right or was I unlucky? I actually planned to do things exactly as so by hanging out with a friend, picking them up, then calling/hanging out the other to pick them up but as soon as I picked up the first one I got a busy line when trying to contact the other. I dismissed it as the game probably just didn't allow you to hang out with more than one character at a time but then I went on here and see this method posted was what I had just attempted.
Judicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #409
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicar View Post
For the one where you have to survive a 3-star wanted level with all 3 characters...is that info right or was I unlucky? I actually planned to do things exactly as so by hanging out with a friend, picking them up, then calling/hanging out the other to pick them up but as soon as I picked up the first one I got a busy line when trying to contact the other. I dismissed it as the game probably just didn't allow you to hang out with more than one character at a time but then I went on here and see this method posted was what I had just attempted.
The info is right; just keep calling both guys until they're available and answer the call.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #410
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicar View Post
You need to call both before you pick one up.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #411
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

For the Kifflom achievement I found this comment on a Youtube video that gives an exact location for the Declasse Tornado,
Quote:
Declasse Tornado Location - Hawick

Locate the Ammu-Nation which is 2/9. With this on your left, head east along the main road. 2 blocks along, you'll come to a junction and right in front of you is a 247 Supermarket and to the right an 'Auto Exotic' garage which has the words "Domestic - Japanese - European' along the top of it.

The car is parked right in the garages parking lot. Exact place the email picture shows you.
And here are some screenshots I took for those that like screenshots,
Exact spot on map,

Street view,

Feel free to add this to your guide.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #412
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
You need to call both before you pick one up.
Not true, bud. I called Trevor first, picked him up, drove around town with him and called Franklin 3 minutes later.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #413
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I just finally completed the grueling, unrelenting 50 Stunt Jumps. Someone want to come light my cigarette for me? What a load off my fucking back.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #414
hoshinosenshi

I think I've ran into a glitch which stops my progress from updating correctly, taking all of this:

Quote:
Hobbies & Pastimes
Quote:
  • Complete the following 42 Hobbies/Pastimes
    • Shooting Range - Handguns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Sub-Machine Guns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Assault Rifles (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Shotguns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Light Machine Guns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Heavy (Win 3 Medals)
    • Street Race - South Los Santos (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Circut City (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Airport (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Freeway (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Vespucci Canals (Win a Medal)
    • Win at Tennis
    • Play 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below par
    • Win at Darts
    • Get a private dance at the Strip Club
    • Triathlon - Vespucci Canals (Win a Medal)
    • Triathlon - Alamo Sea (Win a Medal)
    • Triathlon - Coyote Cross Country (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 1 - Canyon Cliffs (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 2 - Ridge Run (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 3 - Minward Spiral (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 4 - Valley Trail (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 5 - Lakeside Splash (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 6 - Eco Friendly (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Training Take Off (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Runway Landing (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Inverted Flight (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Knife Flight (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Flat Hatting (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Touchdown (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Loop the Loop (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Helicopter Course (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Helicopter Speed Run (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Skydiving (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Drop Zone (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Earn Your Wings (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - East Coast (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - North East Coast (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - Raton Canyon (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - Los Santos (Win a Medal)
    • Parachuting - Complete all Base Jumps
    • Parachuting - Complete all Heli Jumps
  • I have completed everything and thoroughly gone through the list more than twice. So why do I only have 41/42 pastimes completed? After I finished all 12 Parachute jumps, I only got progress for one activity and not two as the list mentions. Am I the only one with this problem?
I'm done with this game now until Rockstar fix this crap.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #415
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshinosenshi View Post
I'm done with this game now until Rockstar fix this crap.
Have you checked your progress on the Social Club site?

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #416
hoshinosenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Have you checked your progress on the Social Club site?
I would if it was actually working. Is there anything in that list which isn't specified at all? Are there more than 12 parachute jumps? Because if so that would be what I'm missing.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #417
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I would if it was actually working. Is there anything in that list which isn't specified at all? Are there more than 12 parachute jumps? Because if so that would be what I'm missing.
I double checked the list when I made it for the guide with Rockstar's checklist so I'm pretty sure I've got everything right

Old 09-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #418
hoshinosenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I double checked the list when I made it for the guide with Rockstar's checklist so I'm pretty sure I've got everything right
I'm not doubting it, but so far unless there are more than 12 parachute jumps, then the base and helicopter jumps should be placed together and not separated as they count as 1 activity to the counter.

I saw that there were 13 jumps so it's possible I'll get the last one during Dom's missions, hopefully.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #419
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
I'm not doubting it, but so far unless there are more than 12 parachute jumps, then the base and helicopter jumps should be placed together and not separated as they count as 1 activity to the counter.

I saw that there were 13 jumps so it's possible I'll get the last one during Dom's missions, hopefully.
EDIT: Too tired and didn't notice you had already said that... Fuck. Well, you may notice one of these that you haven't done.

There's 13 parachute jumps.

Pacific Tour
Aim For The Fairway
Carving The Mountain
Falling Mouse
Razor Rock Dive
Runaway Train
The Decline
The Fall of the Alamo
Turbine Terror
Photo Finish
Damned If You Don't
Bank Bailout
What Goes Up...

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 09-22-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #420
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Does anyone know the mission where the heist involves stealing gold?

Someone told me you get paid $20 million per character after that mission. I just need confirmation and the name of that mission ASAP for guide purposes.