PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #631
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Well from the get-go, it would be wise to just pass the 10 days by just saving in his bedroom until 10 days has passed. Switching to other characters or turning of the game will obviously void the cumulative factor.
I am sure I read this right... It's cumulative, not continuous. Come on!

cumulative[ kyoo-myuh-luh-tiv, -ley-tiv ]
adjective
1. increasing or growing by accumulation or successive additions: the cumulative effect of one rejection after another.
2. formed by or resulting from accumulation or the addition of successive parts or elements.


Either way the achievement is glitched for some people.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.




Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 09-24-2013 at 06:48 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #632
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Well from the get-go, it would be wise to just pass the 10 days by just saving in his bedroom until 10 days has passed. Switching to other characters or turning of the game will obviously void the cumulative factor.
That's what I did to be safe being that it's a staple to the series that not even saving but just "going to bed" advances the clock 6 hours.

I never had a problem with receiving emails. I'm also still working on uncovering the whole map so when I was inbetween the Epsilon missions, I'd go get the blimp and cruise around. I got the email about 10-15 minutes after delivering the last car. The one for the robes took a little longer and after that, each mission popped up one after another. I just still REALLY wish I'd gone with my gut and taken the car in the final mission.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #633
B8ZZ
 
B8ZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Limerick , Ireland
Posts: 84
Send a message via ICQ to B8ZZ Send a message via AIM to B8ZZ Send a message via MSN to B8ZZ Send a message via Yahoo to B8ZZ Send a message via Skype™ to B8ZZ

bBazzaH's Gamercard
How do you hold up a store? I went into like 20 (Tattoo parlors, barbers, clothes shops and AMMU-NATION)with each character and held my gun up at the cashier. I had to place myself right outside the door to take my gun out. I heard that I should go into a gas station and do it there? Is that possible?

Edit: Got it.

Last edited by B8ZZ; 09-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.
B8ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #634
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8ZZ View Post
How do you hold up a store? I went into like 20 (Tattoo parlors, barbers, clothes shops and AMMU-NATION)with each character and held my gun up at the cashier. I had to place myself right outside the door to take my gun out. I heard that I should go into a gas station and do it there? Is that possible?
That's the problem. It can't be a store you actually frequent to "shop" at.

There are Mini-Marts and Liquor stores to enter that will allow you to hold them up. You could make anywhere from $300 to $700 (that I got) and the cops will be called.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #635
B8ZZ
 
B8ZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Limerick , Ireland
Posts: 84
Send a message via ICQ to B8ZZ Send a message via AIM to B8ZZ Send a message via MSN to B8ZZ Send a message via Yahoo to B8ZZ Send a message via Skype™ to B8ZZ

bBazzaH's Gamercard
Just got it from a 24/7 thanks!
B8ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #636
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,600

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
I am sure I read this right... It's cumulative, not continuous. Come on!

cumulative[ kyoo-myuh-luh-tiv, -ley-tiv ]
adjective
1. increasing or growing by accumulation or successive additions: the cumulative effect of one rejection after another.
2. formed by or resulting from accumulation or the addition of successive parts or elements.


Either way the achievement is glitched for some people.
Cumulative, continuous...same thing. Besides, the game and guide itself says cumulative so no need to lecture me on which is correct
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #637
ACES11
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29

ACES11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayTheDay View Post
Unless you get all of the required strangers & freaks out of the way before choosing an alternate ending, at least 1 will be missed and hence the achievement will be missed. I kinda wish I made a save right before the choice so I could play all of the endings
Thank you - but only if I don't complete all freaks and strangers right - I can still get it then?

I don't want to read BiggD's spoiler in his reply since I haven't completed the game yet but I feel like the ending in the guide to choose is the best and only choice right now then if I want to get 1000GS.

When should I think about creating a new save? I have a couple going but I don't want to be too far back and not have a save I can use just in case
__________________
GT is ACES11
ACES11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #638
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,845

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Cumulative, continuous...same thing. Besides, the game and guide itself says cumulative so no need to lecture me on which is correct
Same thing? Cumulative means you should be able to wear them for 5 days take them off then put them back on and still be on 5 days. The game and therefore the guide is wrong.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #639
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Same thing? Cumulative means you should be able to wear them for 5 days take them off then put them back on and still be on 5 days. The game and therefore the guide is wrong.
Chances are, if you switch characters, you character is going to switch clothes negating the parameters.

It happens all the time with mike and frank. Trevor rarely b/c well, he's a simple redneck lol. Jeans and his pit-stained T suit him fine

From reading most places, it said wear it continually and as mentioned, switching tends to let the AI do what they please.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #640
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,845

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
Chances are, if you switch characters, you character is going to switch clothes negating the parameters.

It happens all the time with mike and frank. Trevor rarely b/c well, he's a simple redneck lol. Jeans and his pit-stained T suit him fine

From reading most places, it said wear it continually and as mentioned, switching tends to let the AI do what they please.
Thats my point the game says cumulative but its not, because if it was cumulative switching clothes wouldn't reset it.

EDIT: Nevermind the game does infact say consecutive I was just going off what BiggD said. For future reference its not same thing at all.

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 09-24-2013 at 07:13 PM.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #641
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Thats my point the game says cumulative but its not, because if it was cumulative switching clothes wouldn't reset it.
Well technically Cumulative is "Acquired by or resulting from accumulation", it doesn't necessarily automatically dictate "All Together". It also means by succession and in this case, switching characters during say the 5 mile hike would cause the character to cease the action therefore not succeeding in his "cumulation" O.o.

Either way, the smart thing would be when doing a specific thing for the Epsilon program, complete it then and there.

LOL well then ignore my bullshittery
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #642
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,600

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES11 View Post
Thank you - but only if I don't complete all freaks and strangers right - I can still get it then?

I don't want to read BiggD's spoiler in his reply since I haven't completed the game yet but I feel like the ending in the guide to choose is the best and only choice right now then if I want to get 1000GS.

When should I think about creating a new save? I have a couple going but I don't want to be too far back and not have a save I can use just in case
Make a different save at or before mission 60 - you can check mission names in the "Gold Medal Checklist" thread.

EDIT: Make a save after the "Bureau Raid" mission.
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Last edited by BiggD; 09-24-2013 at 07:17 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #643
ACES11
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29

ACES11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Make a different save at or before mission 60 - you can check mission names in the "Gold Medal Checklist" thread.

EDIT: Make a save after the "Bureau Raid" mission.
Thank you for all of your work and help.
__________________
GT is ACES11
ACES11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #644
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Cumulative, continuous...same thing. Besides, the game and guide itself says cumulative so no need to lecture me on which is correct
Come on, I ain't out for any of that. I can't stand that sort of sh*t in threads when it just turns into 2-3 pages of come backs. If you thought that post was me lecturing you then I apologise but I think you putting Cumulative in bold and saying it is obvious was you having a dig at me hence the dictionary definition. Anyway, it's just so not the same, just in terms of game guides on this site when people say cumulative they mean it doesn't have to be done in a one go, play through, session, etc. That's all I was pointing out so seriously don't take offence to it.

Also I wasn't bitching saying I couldn't get the achievement because I wasn't even focusing on that particular achievement, I was just a little a bit annoyed that even after saving the game and coming back later Michael had changed his clothes. So I was just pointing out that out to others in case they end up doing the same thing.

Now let's move on.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.




Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 09-24-2013 at 07:46 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #645
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
Come on, I ain't out for any of that. I can't stand that sort of sh*t in threads when it just turns into 2-3 pages of come backs. If you thought that post was me lecturing you then I apologise but I think you putting Cumulative in bold and saying it is obvious was you having a dig at me hence the dictionary definition. Anyway, it's just so not the same, just in terms of game guides on this site when people say cumulative they mean it doesn't have to be done in a one go, play through, session, etc. That's all I was pointing out so seriously don't take offence to it.

Also I wasn't bitching saying I couldn't get the achievement because I wasn't even focusing on that particular achievement, I was just a little a bit annoyed that even after saving the game and coming back later Michael had changed his clothes. So I was just pointing out that out to others in case they end up doing the same thing.

Now let's move on.
I think it's safe to take notice of the winky face and majority of his sarcastically friendly posts.


I've said that I noticed switching between characters almost always changed their clothes so, for me, it was common sense to keep it on for the mentioned time-frame.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #646
SkySaberX
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1

SkySaberX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
It actually is missable. Because if you don't choose option "C" at the end of the game...

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
This is not true thankfully. Only Franklin's "strangers and freaks" missions need to be completed that count towards the 100%

According to the official guide infront of me you need to do only the following...

- Tonya's towing missions
- Beverly's Paparazzo missions
- Hao's Street Races
- Barry (Only Franklin Missions)
- Fanatic (Only Franklin Missions)
- Dom (All 4 Extreme Missions)
- Omega (Collect 50 UFO Parts)
- 50 Letter Scraps

Trevor and Michael's S+F Missions do NOT count.
SkySaberX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #647
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I think it's safe to take notice of the winky face and majority of his sarcastically friendly posts.


I've said that I noticed switching between characters almost always changed their clothes so, for me, it was common sense to keep it on for the mentioned time-frame.
Well I am just a complete a mong when it comes to picking up sarcasm within text . Forever switching on friends who say something sarcastic in a text message or something. Not good!

If I was just solely after that achievement perhaps I would have done exactly as mentioned in the guide but I wasn't and thought I would just carry on doing other stuff. I think it's a bit shitty by Rockstar to put something that essentially requires you to play the game for six hours straight without doing anything and no one can say they obviously expect you to do 35-40 consecutive saves.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.




Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 09-24-2013 at 08:01 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #648
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,798

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
Well I am just a complete a mong when it comes to picking up sarcasm within text . Forever switching on friends who say something sarcastic in a text message or something. Not good!

If I was just solely after that achievement perhaps I would have done exactly as mentioned in the guide but I wasn't and thought I would just carry on doing other stuff. I think it's a bit shitty by Rockstar to put something that essentially requires you to play the game for six hours straight without doing anything and no one can say they obviously expect you to do 35-40 consecutive saves.
Understandable but it's always better to ask than assume IMHO.

Well, you don't have to play for 6 hours straight. The Wearing the Robes for 10 days can be bypassed with going to the save point over and over for about 10 min and the 5 mile walk takes literally 20 min so they probably meant to sink you into a proposed half hour. This doesn't bother me as there are many games with tedious achievements like that of Walk/Ride/Drive X amount of miles and it's usually much larger.

At first I was just doing random encounters and driving as Michael but I felt the itch to switch so I just went for the save repeat to be safe.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #649
Quid Squid
 
Quid Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,616

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can someone tell me where to get the helicopter needed to fly through the 2 small holes (listed in the guide as "small helicopter only"). There is never one on the helipad at the NOOSE base and I bought the Maverick, but it won't fit. I fit through with the Frogger, but it didn't pop up with the notification. I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't register correctly and have to fly under things twice :/
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #650
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,600

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES11 View Post
Thank you for all of your work and help.
No problem, glad I could help ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
Come on, I ain't out for any of that. I can't stand that sort of sh*t in threads when it just turns into 2-3 pages of come backs. If you thought that post was me lecturing you then I apologise but I think you putting Cumulative in bold and saying it is obvious was you having a dig at me hence the dictionary definition. Anyway, it's just so not the same, just in terms of game guides on this site when people say cumulative they mean it doesn't have to be done in a one go, play through, session, etc. That's all I was pointing out so seriously don't take offence to it.

Also I wasn't bitching saying I couldn't get the achievement because I wasn't even focusing on that particular achievement, I was just a little a bit annoyed that even after saving the game and coming back later Michael had changed his clothes. So I was just pointing out that out to others in case they end up doing the same thing.

Now let's move on.
Haha, I didn't mean nothing by it...as Flibbity said, the winky face in my post kinda gives it away. I'm not offended, nor did I mean to offend you. Sarcasm is hard to convey through text.
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #651
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
Can someone tell me where to get the helicopter needed to fly through the 2 small holes (listed in the guide as "small helicopter only"). There is never one on the helipad at the NOOSE base and I bought the Maverick, but it won't fit. I fit through with the Frogger, but it didn't pop up with the notification. I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't register correctly and have to fly under things twice :/
You can find a buzzard on top of the Noose building which is the bottom right corner of the map near the sea. It is directly south east of the reservoir. Also the helicopter only seemed to appear for Michael and Frank.

Another location is outside the hangers in the army base. You can get a taxi to the upper north west entrance. Steal the taxi and then save it. Now drive in, go right and immediately left and start scanning for the buzzard. No luck, just reload and try again. Obviously this method is a bit harder as you get rockets fired at you and you have a 4 star police rating to lose. You can also find a raptor jet inside the first hanger if you want one.

Finally you can also buy a buzzard from the internet for $2 million if your character has a helipad.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.




Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 09-24-2013 at 11:21 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #652
Creasy47
 
Creasy47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,343

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anytime I need a helicopter, I just go to the hospital's helipad. They're free and you get no wanted level.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #653
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
Anytime I need a helicopter, I just go to the hospital's helipad. They're free and you get no wanted level.
Yeah but he needs a small helicopter, I.e. buzzard.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.



XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #654
Quid Squid
 
Quid Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,616

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
You can find a buzzard on top of the Noose building which is the bottom left corner of the map near the sea. It is directly south east of the reservoir. Also the helicopter only seemed to appear for Michael and Frank.

Another location is outside the hangers in the army base. You can get a taxi to the upper north west entrance. Steal the taxi and then save it. Now drive in, go right and immediately left and start scanning for the buzzard. No luck, just reload and try again. Obviously this method is a bit harder as you get rockets fired at you and you have a 4 star police rating to lose. You can also find a raptor jet inside the first hanger if you want one.

Finally you can also buy a buzzard from the internet for $2 million if your character has a helipad.
Thanks for the info. The Noose building was actually on the right side of the map (at least that's where I found the helicopter). It did the trick though.

As far as the hospital...I've never been able to get any helicopter from there, the pads are always empty :/
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #655
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
Thanks for the info. The Noose building was actually on the right side of the map (at least that's where I found the helicopter). It did the trick though.

As far as the hospital...I've never been able to get any helicopter from there, the pads are always empty :/
Yeah, that's where I meant. Sorry, I am bit slow tonight.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.



XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #656
lclockworkl
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10

Url clockwork's Gamercard
A few of the knife flight challenges are not counting
lclockworkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #657
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member
 
XBOX ISAAC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England TimeZone: GMT 00
Posts: 2,028

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lclockworkl View Post
A few of the knife flight challenges are not counting
The ones that didn't count for me I just flew lower and it unlocked. That'l or your not flying between the right structures.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter (<-- click here) so you can
get the latest WP7/8 & Windows 8 list updates,
marketplace links to new games, game news, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.



XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #658
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,600

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
The Frogger is just as small and agile as the Buzzard and there is almost always one at the Sandy Shores helipad.
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #659
Creasy47
 
Creasy47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,343

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
The ones that didn't count for me I just flew lower and it unlocked. That'l or your not flying between the right structures.
This. If your'e 100% sure that you're flying between the right buildings, you have to get lower to the ground, as hard as it is.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #660
gameface2k
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 5

gameface2k's Gamercard
Smile

Nice achievement guide I love it
gameface2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.