PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #1261
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Oh yeah! You're the closest to Rank 50 so I'm counting on you to send 200+ muggers after me!

Lol! Dude, March 2014 for me!
You got it! And I plan to get to 100 before Lego Marvel Super Heroes comes out this month!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #1262
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
Once I'm free this evening, I'll be on GTAO all night either ranking up or going for platinums, and I'm fairly close to 50. If I hit it, you all can join my game and I'll send a clone army of muggers after you guys, if you wish.
I won't be on until later anyways so I'll hop in with you so I can get that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
You got it! And I plan to get to 100 before Lego Marvel Super Heroes comes out this month!
By the 22nd?! Too optimistic

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #1263
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:

At only 1000RP every 2 minutes, it'll take 50 hours for 1-100. A few hours a day and I'll be done within a couple weeks. And that 1000 every 2 minutes is a really low estimate.

And I should be on later tonight. Got a dinner thing and a little homework to do before I get on.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #1264
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

Well, one obsessive guy managed to get 100 in 5 days, 3 weeks shouldn't be hard
Old 10-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #1265
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
While doing this I also did the achievement for robbing all stores and found a good way to make some quick money. You rob a store, then pause the game and go to the Marketplace tab (whatever it's called in-game on the Xbox, it's Playstation Store for me) enter the Marketplace, exit the Marketplace and you will be right back in the store you just robbed and the cashier will be reset. Your wanted level is also removed during this transition (good luck patching that Rockstar). Rob and repeat as many times as you want. I was getting between $1100 and $1900 each time. It's not a ton of money but it's good for putting together a bank roll when you're starting out without any hassle and it's fairly quick.
I have a question for this actually. Is it accessing the Marketplace by pausing the game? Or by opening the guide on the controller (even though you were doing this on the PS3).

Old 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #1266
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I have a question for this actually. Is it accessing the Marketplace by pausing the game? Or by opening the guide on the controller (even though you were doing this on the PS3).
The in-game marketplace is my guess. Pressing the guide button only pauses the game.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #1267
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That robbery thing is a good idea. Since they patched replaying the missions (out of all the problems the game's plagued with, this is one of the things they tackled?), I'm slowly losing money from doing races over and over.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #1268
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
The in-game marketplace is my guess. Pressing the guide button only pauses the game.
Quote:
That robbery thing is a good idea. Since they patched replaying the missions (out of all the problems the game's plagued with, this is one of the things they tackled?), I'm slowly losing money from doing races over and over.
True. I'm not sure where to even add this information though. It's helpful...but adding it under any of the achievements really doesn't make any sense.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #1269
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
If the heists offer around 5000rp that last around 10 minutes, then I'd be happy to spam that. I'm still not bored of NOOSE from IV and constant racing in circles is giving me nut scuffle.

Currently Playing: Destiny!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #1270
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Accessing the Marketplace. The tab farthest over to the right in the pause menu, click to open it and you will transition to it from the game and then exit out of it immediately back to the game.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #1271
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

@BiggD, you're right. I think the only place would be the 'American Dream' place, as something for those who want quick cash without saving up in other ways.

@B A R 4 D, I've been thinking about returning to GTA IV to get more achievements. Is the online still pretty active for that game? I wouldn't hit rank 10, but I'd love to get as many MP achievements as I could.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #1272
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

I don't know why...but the Online portion of the Roadmap is impossible to write. I just don't know what to say about it and how to word my thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
If the heists offer around 5000rp that last around 10 minutes, then I'd be happy to spam that. I'm still not bored of NOOSE from IV and constant racing in circles is giving me nut scuffle.
Pshh, if Survival nets a generous amount of both RP and cash, I imagine the heists would give $50k+ and 10k+ RP.

Quote:
Accessing the Marketplace. The tab farthest over to the right in the pause menu, click to open it and you will transition to it from the game and then exit out of it immediately back to the game.
Alright, thanks.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #1273
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
@BiggD, you're right. I think the only place would be the 'American Dream' place, as something for those who want quick cash without saving up in other ways.

@B A R 4 D, I've been thinking about returning to GTA IV to get more achievements. Is the online still pretty active for that game? I wouldn't hit rank 10, but I'd love to get as many MP achievements as I could.
MP died on IV years ago, which is good because now you can boost them easily. Rank 10 does take a solid 80hrs though.

I hope you're right Bigg, I think I might enjoy the heists and I guess that's when I'll be able to buy an apartment finally lol.

I'll try to come up with a few sentences for the roadmap and sent it to you lol I can understand why it's tough.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #1274
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
I don't know why...but the Online portion of the Roadmap is impossible to write. I just don't know what to say about it and how to word my thoughts...
You're so bad at writing guides. I knew this would happen so I did for you last night, it took me hours to put this together so obviously I expect full credit, feel free to copy it and add it to your guide:

Good luck bitches.

See? Not that hard. Just insert that under every multiplayer achievement description.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #1275
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

I knew this was too much for Bigg, fucking let down just use Walter's line.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #1276
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
He should've just let us handle it. It would've been completely finished weeks ago.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #1277
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
You're so bad at writing guides. I knew this would happen so I did for you last night, it took me hours to put this together so obviously I expect full credit, feel free to copy it and add it to your guide:

Good luck bitches.

See? Not that hard. Just insert that under every multiplayer achievement description.
Quote:
Quote:
He should've just let us handle it. It would've been completely finished weeks ago.

I wrote it. Let me know how it sounds and looks.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #1278
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Exactly, especially the online. Damn slow guide writers.

--It looks good to me, wasn't expecting the small intro on how to get online. Should be helpful to some.

Last edited by Barad; 10-06-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #1279
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I wrote it. Let me know how it sounds and looks.
Looks good to me!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #1280
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Does this mean the greatest guide ever is finally finished? It is actually over? Dead end? No more? DLC my ass?

Old 10-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #1281
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Looks good to me!
Quote:
Does this mean the greatest guide ever is finally finished? It is actually over? Dead end? No more? DLC my ass?
Sweet!

And pretty much. The only thing I would have to bother coming back to is making grammatical fixes and adding in more general information or specific tips/links for the Rank 100 achievement.

DLC your ass!? You know there'll be at least 3! And some of them will be Online DLC

Old 10-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #1282
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Sweet!

DLC your ass!? You know there'll be at least 3! And some of them will be Online DLC
I don't know, maybe they'll be kind and give us 2 singleplayer DLC's again. I'm just dreaming, after all this effort into the online we should expect more problematic online content probably. :/

Old 10-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #1283
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I don't know, maybe they'll be kind and give us 2 singleplayer DLC's again. I'm just dreaming, after all this effort into the online we should expect more problematic online content probably. :/
I really hope so. Would be nice to see pre-game Franklin's life or something cooler.

Anyways, I'm going on much later tonight. Gotta get some work done for my classes. Hopefully creasy will be on so we can all get mugged and grind out some XP.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #1284
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Anyways, I'm going on much later tonight. Gotta get some work done for my classes. Hopefully creasy will be on so we can all get mugged and grind out some XP.
I have a lecture in the morning so won't be on too late tonight like the last few days, oh well.

You muggerfuckers have fun!

Old 10-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #1285
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Just did Survival alone on Boneyard. As soon as you start there's a grey cabin on your right. Go behind it and you'll be wedged between the cabin and the red wall. You can get through the entire match, and only get shot a few times if you're unlucky.

Ridiculously easy.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #1286
QbaQbek

QbaQbek's Gamercard
Very good guide.
QbaQbek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #1287
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I have a lecture in the morning so won't be on too late tonight like the last few days, oh well.

You muggerfuckers have fun!
Shittt! No worries, we'll meet up later in the week!

Old 10-06-2013, 08:49 PM   #1288
Slaytalllica

Slaytalllica's Gamercard
Hey for Backseat Driver, I would HIGHLY recommend choosing the 'Criminal Records' race.

It's a 30 second 1 way track, so there is no need for any communication, it is by far the easiest way to get this.

Last edited by Slaytalllica; 10-06-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Slaytalllica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #1289
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I'll tell you one thing, if Rockstar brings up DLC anytime in the near future, I'm going to take a shit in the case, close it like I made a sandwich, and swiftly return it to GameStop, asking me why I paid $80 for this piece of shit and I would enjoy an immediate return.

They have many, many, many problems to iron out before delving into extra content.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #1290
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Sabia View Post
the crew ut achievment is impossible now becasue rockstar got rid of missions
What? How did they get rid of missions?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote