PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2013, 09:42 PM   #1291
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytalllica View Post
Hey for Backseat Driver, I would HIGHLY recommend choosing the 'Criminal Records' race.

It's a 30 second 1 way track, so there is no need for any communication, it is by far the easiest way to get this.
Good idea. I will add that in. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I'll tell you one thing, if Rockstar brings up DLC anytime in the near future, I'm going to take a shit in the case, close it like I made a sandwich, and swiftly return it to GameStop, asking me why I paid $80 for this piece of shit and I would enjoy an immediate return.

They have many, many, many problems to iron out before delving into extra content.
Agreed. I hope they don't plan on releasing anything until April the earliest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Sabia View Post
the crew ut achievment is impossible now becasue rockstar got rid of missions
What???

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #1292
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
the crew ut achievment is impossible now becasue rockstar got rid of missions
No they didn't. You just can't access them because Rockstar decided to take down MM for maintenance or some other.

Completions: 45
Completion Percentage: 100%
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #1293
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
i cant acces any races missions deathmatches. i cant do survial i have no jobs that i can do? is it like this for just me or everyone? numero uno? how i can i do this now
All that's down because the MM system is down. Once they bring it back up you'll be able to play all of those again. Check back tomorrow to see how it's rolling.

Completions: 45
Completion Percentage: 100%
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #1294
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'll tell you one thing, if Rockstar brings up DLC anytime in the near future, I'm going to take a shit in the case, close it like I made a sandwich, and swiftly return it to GameStop, asking me why I paid $80 for this piece of shit and I would enjoy an immediate return.

They have many, many, many problems to iron out before delving into extra content.
Lost & Damned came out nearly a year after release of IV, I think we'll be fine.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #1295
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Yo Bigg, just some updates for you :

For número uno, you don't need all here shooting range challenges, just random targets. I know, as I never tried the other two. Or maybe, you only need ANY one.

And secondly, there is a far easier way of doing survival. Either solo or two players, info can be found here. http://www.trueachievements.com/view...mmentid=675952
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #1296
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post

For número uno, you don't need all here shooting range challenges, just random targets. I know, as I never tried the other two. Or maybe, you only need ANY one.

And secondly, there is a far easier way of doing survival. Either solo or two players, info can be found here. http://www.trueachievements.com/view...mmentid=675952
Really? Alright, I'll fix it.

And to be honest, every single Survival method is the same. Every map as a location where it's almost impossible to die. The method described here and the method described in that link are essentially the same thing.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:08 AM   #1297
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
question about The Midnight Club achievement. can i use my custom car and play the race myself and get it? or do i need to race other people?

Last edited by burntt0ad; 10-07-2013 at 02:18 AM.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #1298
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
question about The Midnight Club achievement. can i use my custom car and play the race myself and get it? or do i need need race other people?
Another person, I've played dozens of races by myself and never got it.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:17 AM   #1299
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
Another person, I've played dozens of races by myself and never got it.
guess i have to do it with a friend then.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #1300
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
question about The Midnight Club achievement. can i use my custom car and play the race myself and get it? or do i need to race other people?
Yupp, can't be done solo.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:34 AM   #1301
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post

I can confirm this as well. The shooting gallery was the only first place I still needed and I only won the first challenge and the achievement unlocked, (my opponent even rage quit on me)
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #1302
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I can confirm this as well. The shooting gallery was the only first place I still needed and I only won the first challenge and the achievement unlocked, (my opponent even rage quit on me)
You're that good, huh?

Old 10-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #1303
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
You're that good, huh?
Thank god quitting counts....

Ive never finished a match of tennis where im winning. Must of had maybe 4-5 quitters on me. To get the Enjoy Your Stay achievement, I delieberately let some dude win 6-0.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #1304
Boomerang Cat

American Dream 10
GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle

I'm now at Rank 30 Online, but I've never bought a Garage or Apartment as various people on X360A have said you can't own two Garages or two Apartments at the same time, and you are forced to sell the Garage/Apartment you no longer require for less than half of what you paid for it.

Given this, I have saved up to buy the most expensive apartment for around $400,000. I just wanted to make sure that buying this expensive Apartment/10 Car Garage via the Web App on the Phone will count for this Achievement and I don't have to buy a Garage and an Apartment separately.

Any confirmation on this would be appreciated?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:57 AM   #1305
vctr87

I'm not getting the achievement for fully modding a vehicle, I've purchased every last of the modifications, I even have painted the car every possible color, but the achievement is not unlocking

anyone else having this issue?
vctr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:11 AM   #1306
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctr87 View Post
I'm not getting the achievement for fully modding a vehicle, I've purchased every last of the modifications, I even have painted the car every possible color, but the achievement is not unlocking

anyone else having this issue?
It seemed to be either glitchy or very picky on what car you chose. I spent close to $100,000 playing as Franklin and it finally unlocked on the fourth car I modded.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #1307
vctr87

Quote:
It seemed to be either glitchy or very picky on what car you chose. I spent close to $100,000 playing as Franklin and it finally unlocked on the fourth car I modded.
damn
will have to keep trying

thanks!
vctr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:15 AM   #1308
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctr87 View Post
damn
will have to keep trying

thanks!
No problem! Just keep at it, should unlock eventually. Don't trouble yourself to the point that you lose all your money, I'd suggest quick saving, going for it, and if you lose too much, just reload and keep trying until you get the achievement.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #1309
frezzo live

for some reason i have 20 shops robbed on my stats but only 19/20 on my awards .... they all show cleared on the map and sadly no chievo... anyone had this problem? any suggestions?

Last edited by frezzo live; 10-08-2013 at 03:35 PM.
frezzo live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #1310
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frezzo live View Post
for some reason i have 20 shops robbed on my stats but only 19/20 on my awards ....and no chievo... anyone had this problem? any suggestions?
Have you checked to make sure each store on the map has a green checkmark?
Old 10-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #1311
frezzo live

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Have you checked to make sure each store on the map has a green checkmark?
yep! all green ....
frezzo live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #1312
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I think these Platinum Awards are worse than getting 70 Golds on SP. Almost all of the SP ones were really simplistic, a lot of these are either luck based or have to be boosted for some time.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #1313
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
I didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully someone sees this reply and responds.

I'm working through the SP campaign. I've progressed up to planning Trevor's Heist. I've taken a random person to the Cult and returned a bounty target alive, so I have those two achievements already. I'm trying to avoid plot spoilers and I'm just wondering if there's anything specific I should or shouldn't do in trying for achievement completion (or if there's any character I should focus on doing stuff with, etc). Does it matter what I work on as I progress or can I just do whatever I feel like? It seems like a lot has opened up now that I have all three characters and I don't want to miss out on anything.
http://www.trueachievements.com/vSully.htm
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #1314
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vSully View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully someone sees this reply and responds.

I'm working through the SP campaign. I've progressed up to planning Trevor's Heist. I've taken a random person to the Cult and returned a bounty target alive, so I have those two achievements already. I'm trying to avoid plot spoilers and I'm just wondering if there's anything specific I should or shouldn't do in trying for achievement completion (or if there's any character I should focus on doing stuff with, etc). Does it matter what I work on as I progress or can I just do whatever I feel like? It seems like a lot has opened up now that I have all three characters and I don't want to miss out on anything.
From what I can recall, you can avoid missing all of the SP achievements by choosing Option C when a certain mission is presented later on in the game. Overall, I just did everything I could - collectibles, 100%, etc. - before I reached the final ten missions or so.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:00 AM   #1315
Steve007101

Send a message via AIM to Steve007101 Send a message via MSN to Steve007101 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve007101 Send a message via Skype™ to Steve007101

DF Legend's Gamercard
Just a small note, I appreciate you linking to my thread for the rank 100 achievement but races are no longer the best way to gain RP so I changed my post at the beginning of the thread. The higher level missions are now better RP per minute by far with the vote and then RT method which turns the tables on races formerly having the advantage in total replay time. It all depends if you can join someone's game if they're high enough level to get one of the best missions for RP, if not it's probably still faster to do one of the lower level missions if you can play with other people. And then maybe if you're playing by yourself and you don't have access to higher level missions, then it'd be faster to do races.

Steve007101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #1316
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Thanks Steve. I updated the Guide a little bit and reworded it. Hopefully it looks good.

Great job keeping that thread updated.

Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #1317
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

I went from Rank 5 to 36 within a few hours and made over 1mil playing Rooftop Rumble. lol

Last edited by xxJUSTINxx; 10-09-2013 at 07:19 AM.
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #1318
Fallen GFX

Fallen GFX's Gamercard
Completed the game a few hours ago, the new RP methods are crazy, one person playing with us went from 15-100 in a day.
Fallen GFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #1319
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You can get Backseat Driver with just 2 people. Have the driver quit out after a couple of checkpoints and you'll unlock the achievement. It also counts towards Numero Uno (the progress mark won't be checked as Yes, but the Award will go up by one).

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #1320
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
I went from Rank 5 to 36 within a few hours and made over 1mil playing Rooftop Rumble. lol
Luuuucky! I wish I was invited into a magic lobby.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote