PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #151
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:
I think as soon as I did Rampage One, the others unlocked continuously, though I may have done more Story missions before noticing that Rampage One had appeared.

Also, as a heads up for the Sightseer achievement - though it may be obvious - you should fly around the rim of the island to unlock the lighter water bits, and you should also make sure EVERY gray/see-through area, no matter how tiny, is unlocked. I've technically 'unlocked' the entire island by now, but I'm still going through unlocking even the smallest of grey/see-through bits.

EDIT: Also, check page five, I uploaded information on how to unlock 'TP Industries Arms Race,' in case you may have missed it, along with pointing out a Roadmap fix.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #152
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Ahh really? The Strategy Guide says the only prerequisite is "Trevor Philips Industries", but I'm guessing that's only for the first Rampage then?
Nope really, I'm checking the map right now and I've been to all the locations, NO SKULLS at all. I only did the very first rampage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I think as soon as I did Rampage One, the others unlocked continuously, though I may have done more Story missions before noticing that Rampage One had appeared.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the story-mission progress is affecting them.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #153
Activez

BiggD, could you pm me. I'd like to talk about posting this on another site. (I tried messaging you but idk if it's going through or not. )
Activez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #154
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Activez View Post
BiggD, could you pm me. I'd like to talk about posting this on another site. (I tried messaging you but idk if it's going through or not. )
Why do you need to use this on another site? This guide was written for X360A.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #155
Activez

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Why do you need to use this on another site? This guide was written for X360A.
may not be used without the consent of the authors

Says it can be used with consent. So why not? The more people who know the better.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #156
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
may not be used without the consent of the authors

Says it can be used with consent. So why not? The more people who know the better.
Then just post a link to this thread on whatever site you have in mind?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #157
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
I understand, I've read your PM. I am awaiting a moderators/admin's response as I needed to ask them a question about sharing content across sites. Patience, please!

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #158
Activez

Quote:
I understand, I've read your PM. I am awaiting a moderators/admin's response as I needed to ask them a question about sharing content across sites. Patience, please!
Oh ok, I didn't understand the messaging system here since it didn't say anything was sent.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #159
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Bump because there are WAY too many useless threads flooding page one.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #160
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Bump because there are WAY too many useless threads flooding page one.
We not allowed a sticky yet?

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #161
Feareon

Feareon's Gamercard
So whats the deal with the missable achievements? Since beating the game I can't get them now?
Feareon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #162
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
We not allowed a sticky yet?
I've posted in the Sub Forums for a sticky request but no word/action from them yet :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feareon View Post
So whats the deal with the missable achievements? Since beating the game I can't get them now?
You can still do then post story.

Bail Bond achievement, you have about 5-8 tries to deliver a target alive, after that they don't appear anymore.

Altruist Camp achievement, you have 5 opportunities to deliver a random event character to the camp after Ron sends you an email about them.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #163
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Three Man Army is missable.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #164
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
Three Man Army is missable.
Yes, it is. I will add that to the Roadmap now. Although I REALLY hope nobody is unintelligent enough to miss that one.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #165
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
I was lucky to have an old save. But too old to choose another ending, what a bummer.

PS: Great guide so far. Looking good.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #166
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Might of been answered but a lot going on now.

Kifflom! - I'm typing in the email and no web page is found. So, either it's been typed in wrong in the guide, or has to be done at a certain point which again, isn't listed.

Which one... And yes, I'm currently Michael.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. Putting in the web address in the top search bar (the actually http// type one), does not bring up the site. Searching it via the Google like one, does, but I recommend a change in the description for ease and time (laziness really).

Simply type 'epsilon' into the Google like search bar and the web searches will show up. Site is the obvious first one which is and will be 'www.epsilonprogram.com'.

Also, the ? did not take anytime at all to show on my map. If anything it was already there once I quit out of my phone.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 09-19-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #167
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Why is three man army missable? I've finished the game so nothing's a spoiler. I am really pissed with some of the missable stuff they have in this game though. Real bummer. I don't make a lot of saves... just one in fact.

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #168
Feareon

Feareon's Gamercard
Quote:
I've posted in the Sub Forums for a sticky request but no word/action from them yet :/

You can still do then post story.

Bail Bond achievement, you have about 5-8 tries to deliver a target alive, after that they don't appear anymore.

Altruist Camp achievement, you have 5 opportunities to deliver a random event character to the camp after Ron sends you an email about them.
I have no idea how to access the bail bonds missions.

Well I'm really close to beating the game and I don't think I've done the random even required for the email about it.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #169
yevinorion

Dirty Machete's Gamercard
Fantastic guide guys. My only edit would be to have a small paragraph near the top to detail how 'missable' the missable achievements are, rather than people having to dig through the list of posts to find the info. Kinda like how you did earlier on this page.

Hopefully you guys get a sticky soon, this is a real wealth of information.
yevinorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #170
Feareon

Feareon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevinorion View Post
Fantastic guide guys. My only edit would be to have a small paragraph near the top to detail how 'missable' the missable achievements are, rather than people having to dig through the list of posts to find the info. Kinda like how you did earlier on this page.

Hopefully you guys get a sticky soon, this is a real wealth of information.
I'm guessing they're not COMPLETELY missable?

And thanks also for the great guide OP
Old 09-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #171
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Why is three man army missable? I've finished the game so nothing's a spoiler. I am really pissed with some of the missable stuff they have in this game though. Real bummer. I don't make a lot of saves... just one in fact.
I think that's the one to survive 3 min on a 3 star wanted level with all characters. That means, get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars - LOSE THE COPS.
I'm just curious how the AI will handle themselves on a wanted level O.o

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #172
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I think that's the one to survive 3 min on a 3 star wanted level with all characters. That means, get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars - LOSE THE COPS.
I'm just curious how the AI will handle themselves on a wanted level O.o
No, you have to have all three characters together with the 3 star rating. As in, get them all in one car.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #173
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
No, you have to have all three characters together with the 3 star rating. As in, get them all in one car.
Ahhhh ok. I thought the other way would be interesting but as said, most likely would be AI buggy.

If he finished it and can apparently get it, I'm wondering if there is an ending that will obviously put a kibosh on that notion.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #174
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
I was lucky to have an old save. But too old to choose another ending, what a bummer.

PS: Great guide so far. Looking good.
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Edit: Ok, I figured it out. Putting in the web address in the top search bar (the actually http// type one), does not bring up the site. Searching it via the Google like one, does, but I recommend a change in the description for ease and time (laziness really).

Simply type 'epsilon' into the Google like search bar and the web searches will show up. Site is the obvious first one which is and will be 'www.epsilonprogram.com'.

Also, the ? did not take anytime at all to show on my map. If anything it was already there once I quit out of my phone.
Ahh okay. So just Google search Epsilon then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feareon View Post
I'm guessing they're not COMPLETELY missable?

And thanks also for the great guide OP
They are not COMPLETELY missable.

You have about 5+ tries for the Bail Bond achievement, 5 tries for the Altruist Cult achievement, and so long as you DO NOT complete the Gold Medal requirements for the missions I mention in the 3 Star Wanted achievement, you'll be good.

Honestly...you kinda have to go out of your way to miss the achievement on purpose.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #175
UsR Jason

Good Game Mong's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks dude!Honestly...you kinda have to go out of your way to miss the achievement on purpose.
Or you can just not get the email about Altruist Camp from Ron lol. Like me. That's 5G I am never getting until Rockstar fix the game and even then, I am not restarting that single player campaign again anytime soon!

I suspect this bug is going to become rather widespread because I know far more people who didn't get that email than those who did.
UsR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #176
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsR Jason View Post
Or you can just not get the email about Altruist Camp from Ron lol. Like me. That's 5G I am never getting until Rockstar fix the game and even then, I am not restarting that single player campaign again anytime soon!

I suspect this bug is going to become rather widespread because I know far more people who didn't get that email than those who did.
That is impossible though. He ALWAYS sends the email so long as you completed the first "Hitch Lift" random event and the story mission, "Nervous Ron"

Now I know I may sound rude, and I'm not calling you a liar, but I highly doubt that if you completed those two missions that Ron hasn't contacted you yet. I don't see how the game would have such a specific bug like that.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #177
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Is it possible that Three Man Army has to be done BEFORE Trevor flies back to Ludendorff? Michael can't call Trevor because the line is always busy and the other way around the same. Franklin can meet Michael but Trevor always says that he is busy right now. After picking up Michael, Trevor's line is always busy.

2 ingame weeks passed with Michael standing besides Franklin's bed reenacting Twilight and looking at him sleeping.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #178
UsR Jason

Good Game Mong's Gamercard
Quote:
That is impossible though. He ALWAYS sends the email so long as you completed the first "Hitch Lift" random event and the story mission, "Nervous Ron"

Now I know I may sound rude, and I'm not calling you a liar, but I highly doubt that if you completed those two missions that Ron hasn't contacted you yet. I don't see how the game would have such a specific bug like that.
Well I'm past 55% in the game, so I've obviously completed pretty much every story related mission except the last 20 or so.

The first hitch lift, it was the girl who was in a car accident. She died on the way back to her place. So I had to redo that. Maybe that is the bug. Perhaps the game is just not realising a few hours later in the game, I found that same girl and this time, I completed it.

I am trying to remember how far into the game that bit is.
UsR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #179
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ahh okay. So just Google search Epsilon then?
Yes. Much easier and quicker.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #180
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Kifflom! is missable too because it is Michael only. I just noticed that post game.