PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
TheRealPoonJab

TheRealPoonJab's Gamercard
those little moments...

So Upon Hearing About The 3 Characters And Seeing How You Could Switch Between Them On The Fly, I Wondered How Well This Would Transition During Gameplay. Well, Once I Got To LS with Trevor, I Switched To Franklin To Spend Some Of His Newly Acquired Cash, And Found Him At Home, Washing His Car. He Also Dressed The Part, Donning A Wifebeater And Shorts. After Customizing His Car And Buying A Fine Suit, I Then Switched Back To Trevor...

And It Seems Trevor Caught Up With more Of The remnants Of The Lost....More Specifically, He Had One Hoisted Over His Head... On An Overpass Over The LS river... WHere After Screaming Obscenities, He Tossed Him Off In Front Of All The Pedestrians Sitting In Their Cars.

I Fucking Love This Game....
Kent Brockman: I guess you could say I'm Iraqi.
Homer: *gasp* Get off my property.

TheRealPoonJab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
It's small things like this that warms our hearts when seeing them. So much detail and comedy in everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Grey Delta

Grey Delta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
He was doing the exact same thing at the exact same time in my game. R* were bigging up the whole "they lead their own lives while you're not playing them" but they just load pre-set scenarios

Still, i like it

Grey Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
The Bertard

The Bertard's Gamercard
I switched to trevor to find him in his pants lying on train tracks, to then have to be called and a mission started (involves a car battery and some pliers to not give away spoilers) having Trevor in his pants through out these scenes just made it so damn surreal it added so much to the scene.

I think this is just a fluke occurance as well
The Bertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #5
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I was playing as Trevor, going to meet Cletus for what I only assume is a hunting mission, where on the way, my car strikes a truck and is heavily damaged, so I get out (it's in the heavily lit tunnel at night in Blaine County, along the East Coast). I end up getting a Porsche to stop, but the cops are on to me and I get a two star wanted level. I do a 180 (heading to meet Cletus again now) and I'm blazing past all of the cops. I eventually hit a bridge and try to pass an 18-wheeler on its right, but I'm somewhat stuck between the semi and the guard rail, and the cops are quickly gaining on me.

Wasn't sure what gun I had in hand, but I aim at the two front tires on the right of the semi, blast both of them, and the 18-wheeler jackknifes into oncoming traffic, nails another semi head-on, and causes a massive pile-up, with me cruising past and leaving the cops stuck behind. I was just in awe.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

What The Hell Is With Writing Like This.

/facepalm.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote