PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Help please. No main or side missions on map?

Got no main story missions or side missions on map. Micheal and Franklin. Both got nothing. What I do now to bring up more of them?
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Did you restart the game mate? There should always be a story/stranger mission for each character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
Destiny is hands down best game in life.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Hold down on the D-Pad and wait for the char wheel to come up, then check the numbers on the faces at the bottom right. Those are the amount of quests you have on each.

Also you can go to your phone, hit the 3rd icon on the right on the top row, checklist, this has a list of everything currently availble for that char, it does include tennis and things but still you should get an idea.

Edit: Also i had this when i was meant to get a car for a mission, i didnt try changing char but maybe you're there and missed what you were meant to do, i know the log didnt tell me at all, found out by accidentally getting in a decent car.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:54 AM   #4
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Did you restart the game mate? There should always be a story/stranger mission for each character.
I realise I just completed mission after I found it after I made thread here so mission about you play as Michael and I saw mission pop up in mini map and map so you have go to black cop car and steal cop car before reach certain area than escape the police so after that go back to warehouse and drop cop car there so now I play as Franklin in warehouse and with Michael and we have go to black van.

Is that something to do with first 20G secret achievement for story related?
Old 09-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #5
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

None of that makes sense, use some punctuation somewhere, as one long sentence i can't even think of where you are and im done with the first secret achievement a long time ago.

Also don't post possible spoilers without using tags.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:58 AM   #6
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
Hold down on the D-Pad and wait for the char wheel to come up, then check the numbers on the faces at the bottom right. Those are the amount of quests you have on each.

Also you can go to your phone, hit the 3rd icon on the right on the top row, checklist, this has a list of everything currently availble for that char, it does include tennis and things but still you should get an idea.

Edit: Also i had this when i was meant to get a car for a mission, i didnt try changing char but maybe you're there and missed what you were meant to do, i know the log didnt tell me at all, found out by accidentally getting in a decent car.
I do know about this. But mission just pop few mins after made thread. So I been waiting like 15 or more mins for next mission pop. I unsure why so than I made thread here then suddenly mission bring up on mini map.

I think I miss mission I mention above because when switch to Franklin from Michael then that mission disappeared.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #7
cheevo360

Done now and got achievement after completed jeweler store job. Have wait for sometime before mission pop I explain while ago so after that mission so jewelry store job begin and completed it now got cheevo then put me into nightclub.

Relieved now.