PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
FresH0121

o6 FresH's Gamercard
los santos customs achievement not unlocking?

ive spent about 1 million now just on trying to get this achievement does , has anyone had any problems with this or am i just been retarded?
FresH0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
You need to search the pages before posting. Although the achievement isn't glitched it is a little iffy. You must of missed something from the list;

-Armor
-Breaks
-Bumpers
-Engine
-Exhaust
-Hood
-Horn
-Lights
-Plates
-Primary Paint
-Secondary Paint
-Roof
-Skirts Spoiler
-Suspension
-Transmission
-Turbo
-Wheels
-Wheel Colour
-Wheel Accessories: Bulletproof/Custom/Smoke
-Windows

Also try exiting and re-enter the garage to add more/more expensive parts.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
You need to buy 3 different wheel accessories: Custom Tires, Bulletproof Tires, and Smoke Tired.

Also, you need 4 paints: Chrome Primary, Chrome Secondary, Classic Primary, and Classic Secondary.

A lot of people are overlooking that you need Chrome paint in addition to regular paint.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
You need to buy 3 different wheel accessories: Custom Tires, Bulletproof Tires, and Smoke Tired.

Also, you need 4 paints: Chrome Primary, Chrome Secondary, Classic Primary, and Classic Secondary.

A lot of people are overlooking that you need Chrome paint in addition to regular paint.
I picked on everything just to be safe and didn't realize that some options are for front and back (bumpers and such). I did both colors and made sure I purchased one item on each category/sub category.

It popped once the car rolled out the shop.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I picked on everything just to be safe and didn't realize that some options are for front and back (bumpers and such). I did both colors and made sure I purchased one item on each category/sub category.

It popped once the car rolled out the shop.
Yay Nice work, I wish people weren't having trouble with this one. I admit, I did, but once I realized Custom Tires & Bulletproof tired were two separate purchases, I got the achievement as well.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Yay Nice work, I wish people weren't having trouble with this one. I admit, I did, but once I realized Custom Tires & Bulletproof tired were two separate purchases, I got the achievement as well.
I figured the same to be true for the weapon b/c I fully upgraded the pistol but it didn't pop right away. I didn't think coloring it would matter but sure enough, Camo'd it and *Plink Plink*!

I can't wait for MP as I wish there were more opportunities to pull heists. It's such an awesome addition and has the right feel to it. Something that's felt missing from GTA. I've said it before but they feel like what the Kane & Lynch MP should've been so the MP aspect is massively appealing!

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote