PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
200.2%

I need three more rooms, I'm assuming. Can anyone help me? I can't see anything.

Normal castle.

Inverted castle.

Thanks for taking the time. Gonna go back to map comparing..

EDIT: I know I had about 100% as I'd beaten dracula and got the extra .1% for teleporting, so I think that the 2 or 3 remaining rooms are in the inverted castle.. I've spotted the one room near the abandoned mines/underground area with the power of sire or whatever.. But that leaves no more than 2 rooms to find, and it looks complete to me.. But I'm sure I'm wrong.
Plasmid Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
Mecha Richter

Hidden room in reverse colosseum. It's the room with the Azaghals (invisible spectre with giant sword), and also the room where you fight Shaft and Dracula. You can exit that room if you use a library card.
Mecha Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha Richter View Post
Hidden room in reverse colosseum. It's the room with the Azaghals (invisible spectre with giant sword), and also the room where you fight Shaft and Dracula. You can exit that room if you use a library card.
Are you the Mecha Richter from SGDQ 2013 and SDA?

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Mecha Richter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Are you the Mecha Richter from SGDQ 2013 and SDA?
I sure am.
Mecha Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #5
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha Richter View Post
I sure am.
That's really cool. I enjoyed your speed runs. I was really happy to see someone else who likes Plok!

Thank you for your Earthworm Jim videos, as I used them as reference while practising my own speedrun of the game. It's very strange that I didn't even realise it was you.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote