PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
odds323

Infinite Money Exploit (25k every 20 seconds)

This method is the fastest way that gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning
odds323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=540822

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks. i may do this when i complete the game and buy houses and stuff!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Mr Magic

mr blackmagik's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I just made $10 million from a $100,000 investment in Fruit (iFruit). Just play the stocks and you can make a shit load. Fruit seems to always be on the rise.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
If I ever get bored from the stocks, I'll give this a shot.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #6
Darth VeX

Darth VeX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by odds323 View Post
GTAV - Infinite Money Exploit (25k every 20 seconds) - YouTube

This method is the fastest way that gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning

This method is the FASTEST and it gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning. Your method is half as fast at best.

Darth VeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:26 AM   #7
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth VeX View Post
GTA V: Infinite Money All 3 Characters Simultaneously - YouTube

This method is the FASTEST and it gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning. Your method is half as fast at best.
Thanks for this! I'm gonna do this
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:10 AM   #8
Drazsyker

Drazsyker's Gamercard
Quote:
GTA V: Infinite Money All 3 Characters Simultaneously - YouTube

It says in the video, 90 seconds for 50k. In the other video it says 20 seconds for 25k.

It's clear which is faster...
100% Retail - Madden NFL 06 | The Sims 3
100% Arcade - Minecraft | Sonic the Fighters
Drazsyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #9
Darth VeX

Darth VeX's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazsyker View Post
It says in the video, 90 seconds for 50k. In the other video it says 20 seconds for 25k.

It's clear which is faster...
I said a minute and a half in my video because I was realistic. Your characters don't stay in a perfectly motionless spot while under the water, so you have to occasionally swim around and find the case again every 2-3 times you switch to them, so it may take 60 seconds one time to do a complete cycle and get the 49.5K, but then on the next cycle, all three are out of position slightly, so you have to move them around and it takes nearly three minutes that time.

It averages out to about 1.5min per cycle though. His 25K every 20 seconds is bullshit. Plus, his 20-seconds doesn't account for slow loads, and you're still only earning money with one character. My way, you earn money with all three.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
Drazsyker

Drazsyker's Gamercard
Quote:
I said a minute and a half in my video because I was realistic. Your characters don't stay in a perfectly motionless spot while under the water, so you have to occasionally swim around and find the case again every 2-3 times you switch to them, so it may take 60 seconds one time to do a complete cycle and get the 49.5K, but then on the next cycle, all three are out of position slightly, so you have to move them around and it takes nearly three minutes that time.

It averages out to about 1.5min per cycle though. His 25K every 20 seconds is bullshit. Plus, his 20-seconds doesn't account for slow loads, and you're still only earning money with one character. My way, you earn money with all three.
20 seconds isn't bullshit, I've been doing it for a few hours and I can normally do it every 15 seconds. Even if it takes 30 seconds it's the same speed as your method taking 60.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:14 AM   #11
Darth VeX

Darth VeX's Gamercard

Quote:
20 seconds isn't bullshit, I've been doing it for a few hours and I can normally do it every 15 seconds. Even if it takes 30 seconds it's the same speed as your method taking 60.
My method takes the same amount of time, I'm not disputing that.

But here's what you aren't getting ...

Lets say it takes 20 seconds to cycle.

That's 75K per minute (your way), or $4.5Mil per hour for one character.

My way, you earn $1.5Mil for one character, $720,000 for another character, and $750,000 for the third ... in the same hour.

Your way makes ONE character wealthy in an hour, my way makes all three characters semi-wealthy.

It's pretty pointless to do this at mid to late game, as there are MUCH better and faster ways of earning cash fast (doing the heists and exploiting the stock market in conjunction with the assassination missions).

But early on, $700,000+ in the pockets of each of your three characters is far more useful, especially before you do the first assassination missions so you can really get some big profits.

---

Sure, if you're willing to do THREE HOURS of cycling to get $4+ Million for each character, you can do that ... but honestly, there are much better ways to earn money in this game. Ones that are much more fun.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #12
Drazsyker

Drazsyker's Gamercard
Quote:
My method takes the same amount of time, I'm not disputing that.

But here's what you aren't getting ...

Lets say it takes 20 seconds to cycle.

That's 75K per minute (your way), or $4.5Mil per hour for one character.

My way, you earn $1.5Mil for one character, $720,000 for another character, and $750,000 for the third ... in the same hour.

Your way makes ONE character wealthy in an hour, my way makes all three characters semi-wealthy.

It's pretty pointless to do this at mid to late game, as there are MUCH better and faster ways of earning cash fast (doing the heists and exploiting the stock market in conjunction with the assassination missions).

But early on, $700,000+ in the pockets of each of your three characters is far more useful, especially before you do the first assassination missions so you can really get some big profits.

---

Sure, if you're willing to do THREE HOURS of cycling to get $4+ Million for each character, you can do that ... but honestly, there are much better ways to earn money in this game. Ones that are much more fun.
What you're missing is that you don't need to do it for an hour with each character. You can earn 1.5 million per hour with each character, but it takes time to travel there and so forth. So let's say that a quarter of your time is spent travelling; you still make approximately $1.1 mil on each character.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #13
km16

JBOND88's Gamercard
I went to one of the spots and theres no money down there, the hell?
Games I've Maxed Chievo's (17) -- COD4, Modern Warfare 2, L.A. Noire, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, 007: Quantum Of Solace, Fable II, Tomb Raider: Legend, Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light, Bastion, Dead Rising: Case Zero & The Walking Dead.
km16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #14
ZombieFan

Quote:
What you're missing is
Quote:
I think Darth summed how I feel about this nicely. When I see things like this I just think why? Surely enough people do things differently but this is just crazy.

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #15
turbocrow

Godly Croz's Gamercard
very nice will have to give this ago
turbocrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #16
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Magic View Post
I just made $10 million from a $100,000 investment in Fruit (iFruit). Just play the stocks and you can make a shit load. Fruit seems to always be on the rise.
Fuck me purple, THAT much. Damn I guess the 81.55% are really worth it. Good that I still have to do this mission haha, oh yeah!