PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
Ka1n007

28/50 under the bridge glitched

sorry title should say 48/50 Yea so i was doing the under the bridge and let my friend play and turned off auto save and we went thru two under the bridges and died.I quickly reloaded to a save i had right in front where i attempted again and they wouldnt pop.If auto save was off why did they not pop again.Seems funny im exactly two short too beware auto save.
Ka1n007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka1n007 View Post
sorry title should say 48/50 Yea so i was doing the under the bridge and let my friend play and turned off auto save and we went thru two under the bridges and died.I quickly reloaded to a save i had right in front where i attempted again and they wouldnt pop.If auto save was off why did they not pop again.Seems funny im exactly two short too beware auto save.
not sure if it helps but in gta4 i had to fly under a bridge more than 10 times for it to count

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
PowerPyx

You are not the only one with this problem it seems.
I don't know for sure what causes this bug, but have you tried restarting the game? I had some other bugs, just quit the game, started it again and everything worked as usual.

Try using a different aircraft. Also make sure not to touch any part of the bridge or ground while flying under it.